[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The Pizza Man, Slowbro is yours.

Also, guys, please keep in mind that you are writing analyses for the BASE mon. If the only viable sets utilize the mega stone, then that's fine. Just don't forget that in some cases the base should have other set/item options.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Rhythms, sorry I forgot that Rio took over your WIP. There was just a string on inactive WIPs and you old one was in there so I incorrectly tagged you. It has been noted that your reservation has been dropped :)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
It's all yours, unfixable :)

Rhythms, Lando-I is a really important mon and you have a history of dropping, so I'd prefer you finish something else all the way through before taking Lando if you really want it.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
K, Heatran is all yours BlackSchwan.

Also, massive tag to get people rolling with their current analyses. If you don't reply or further your analysis within a week (this is being very lenient) then you have a high chance of being dropped.

Amitghosh, heartofgold, MQJinx, Fuzzie, Snobalt, Kingriolu, cbrevan, Red vs Blue, gday, unfixable, thetreehugger, The Pizza Man, KhosroTheGreat, Ununhexium

If you've been tagged when you believe you should not have been, let me know so I can make any necessary corrections.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
sparktrain is now a member of the QC team!

Please pay close attention to any suggestions that he makes. He's written multiple approved CAP analyses and has contributed in LC analyses as well. He's provided good insight within this subforum so far, and as a result all of the current QCers have agreed to add him to the team.

Hello everyone! I talked with HeaL recently, and we've updated the analysis reservation list for the ORAS metagame, which can be viewed in the op. A few analyses have been dropped due to inactivity, and are back up for grabs. I'll post the current list of unreserved mons here.
said:
Top Priority - extensive C&C presence or meta knowledge is MANDATORY
Arghonaut - taken by Snobalt
Fidgit - taken by Exclaimer
Malaconda - taken by cbrevan
Plasmanta
Revenankh - taken by cbrevan

High Priority - extensive C&C presence or meta knowledge is preferred
Altaria
Bisharp
Charizard
Diancie
Excadrill
Ferrothorn
Gallade
Gyarados
Keldeo
Kyurem-B
Landorus-I
Landorus-T
Latias
Latios
Mamoswine
Manectric
Medicham
Metagross - taken by KogaEliteFour
Pinsir
Rotom-W
Sableye
Sharpedo
Skarmory
Thundurus-I
Tyranitar
Venusaur

Low Priority
Anything not listed above
As you can see, there are a few CAPmons still awaiting an analysis, so these are of the utmost priority. If you find that your analysis was dropped and you still had intentions of continuing it, don't fret, just post here and let us know. If you are taking over another person's analysis, you may use their current work as a base, but be absolutely sure to credit them at the top of the thread (i.e., "taken over from sparktrain").

Last edited:
Ok, I know Analysis experience is recommended, but can I reserve Metagross? It is my first time making an analysis, but I have used it before in my CAP team and I know how to use it as well. Also, it is one of the more simpler ones to write, I feel.

Thanks!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Please wait for approval before posting in the future... Also, read the OP for rules on how to format your analysis.

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Now that Talonflame is in Copyediting, I'd like to finish up Revenankh, since PepsiPlunge had gotten it to 2/3 QC before it was dropped. I'll just be updating it for ORAS and writing it up for the GP checks; he already did the bulk of the work, and its a shame that it never got finished.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)