Ability: Blaze
: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Focus Blast

The star of the team and the scary dragon with fire blast stab + sun it can 2hko even dragon types(neglect multiscale). Solarbeam is used to ko waters and Charizard don't need to recharge thanks to sun. Focus blast is used to ko heart an especially and roost to recover HP.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Ice]

This is the 2nd team member and it is added to check chansey and fast dragons that are threat to Charizard.Thunderbolt is an awesome stab move and knock off is for lati twins,celebi and for chansey. superpower to ko ttar and other pokes which are weak to fighting types like bisharp and chansey. HP ice came in handy to ko dragons and ice weak mons like garchomp and lando-t.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Hydro Pump

This is oone of the zard's best friend with scald it can burn, secret sword to ko pokes with high SpD, hp electric to ko pokes like azumarill etc. And hydro pump is a stab move with high power.
Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
This is my stealth rock setter and a support its a pursuit trapper it can trap the latias twins. Stone edge is a stab move with high crit ratio and superpower to ko pokes like opposing excadrill and ttar etc.

Excadrill @ Air Balloon
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
This is one of the most awesome swepper in the meta with sand rush its speed remains high in sandstorm, Earthquake is a powerful stab move, iron head to ko fairies which can ruin my team like mega alataria, rock slide to ko pokes like zard y and talonflame. SD to boost attack to make it more deadly.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Psyshock
- Defog

This is my defogger and it saves me from keldeo etc. Dracometeor is a high power stab move, Psyshock to ko pokes with high SpD like blissey. Roost to regain life and defog to blow away hazards.

Good team, you spelled Scorcher wrong though :P.
I recommend Rapid Spin on Excadrill, because Zard hates 'em very much and pursuit trapped Latios can't react and Drill doesn't have much bulk anyways.
Ice Beam/Punch on Tyranatar for the Landerous-T on every team on the switch.
Keldeo should have either Hydo Pump or Scald not both, and that is weakened by Sun. Use Icy Wind for more coverage.
Thunderus can be a Really annoying lead, see set below:
That is all for now.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Good team, you spelled Scorcher wrong though :P.
I recommend Rapid Spin on Excadrill, because Zard hates 'em very much and pursuit trapped Latios can't react and Drill doesn't have much bulk anyways.
Ice Beam/Punch on Tyranatar for the Landerous-T on every team on the switch.
Keldeo should have either Hydo Pump or Scald not both, and that is weakened by Sun. Use Icy Wind for more coverage.
Thunderus can be a Really annoying lead, see set below:
That is all for now.

Thundurus @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Naive Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
I need knock off on thundy to weaken chansey.scald on keldeo to burn the target and hydro pump to attack with full power :p. Rapid spin can't fade light screen and reflect

I need knock off on thundy to weaken chansey.scald on keldeo to burn the target and hydro pump to attack with full power :p. Rapid spin can't fade light screen and reflect
Yeah, but Taunt can shut down every stall team in existence except M-Sableye, Who you must rely on Crit HAX for, and Double Hazard removal is better just in case 1 dies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
This team is extremely weak to scarfed Landorus-Therian, the most common scarfer in the tier, the only mon you have that can outspeed it is Excadrill under sand who can't actually do that much to it due to the lack of boosting item and the Intimidate drop, although the balloon can cause some headaches for it. Keldeo can take one Earthquake from it, but is not a reliable answer.

I agree that Ice Beam Tyranitar would be an excellent lure for Landorus with this team, and you can probably afford to drop Superpower for it as that's usually for the scarf sets to revenge kill Bisharp and get a hard hit on Keldeo switchins.

Talking of Keldeo, I would recommend Latias > Latios if you're going to be running both Defog and Roost, as Latias generally does this better. Also as your only Keldeo switchin, Latios actually gets 2HKOed without reply by specs Icy Wind even if rocks aren't up, whereas Latias actually has a chance to survive this. Also it makes a better check to the stuff you need it to switch into on this team, such as 3 attacks Thundurus. That brings me on to my next poit, I don't think you actually need mixed Thundurus on the team, as you have plenty of options for breaking down the likes of Chansey and Celebi who this set targets. Excadrill sets up on Chansey, Keldeo devastates it with Secret Sword while Celebi can be trapped by Tyranitar or just annihilated by Charizard. I would change this to the three attacks+Thunder Wave set, with Thunderbolt, HP Ice and Focus Blast. This lets you check fast threats which might otherwise ravage this team, and as you're running a Modest nature on Charizard, it appreciates stuff being slowed down. Keep Scald+Hydro Pump on Keldeo, Scald is nice to spam for burns early game to wear down your checks and counters, while Hydro provides the power to wall break later. Wow that's a lot of text, I'll summarize below:

Change Superpower to Ice Beam on Tyranitar and use a Relaxed nature I believe. (+Def -Spe)
Use Latias > Latios with the same set or potentially try Healing Wish over Roost
Change Thundurus set to T-Wave+3 attacks(Thunderbolt, HP Ice and Focus Blast will suffice)
Keep Keldeo set as is.

This team is extremely weak to scarfed Landorus-Therian, the most common scarfer in the tier, the only mon you have that can outspeed it is Excadrill under sand who can't actually do that much to it due to the lack of boosting item and the Intimidate drop, although the balloon can cause some headaches for it. Keldeo can take one Earthquake from it, but is not a reliable answer.

I agree that Ice Beam Tyranitar would be an excellent lure for Landorus with this team, and you can probably afford to drop Superpower for it as that's usually for the scarf sets to revenge kill Bisharp and get a hard hit on Keldeo switchins.

Talking of Keldeo, I would recommend Latias > Latios if you're going to be running both Defog and Roost, as Latias generally does this better. Also as your only Keldeo switchin, Latios actually gets 2HKOed without reply by specs Icy Wind even if rocks aren't up, whereas Latias actually has a chance to survive this. Also it makes a better check to the stuff you need it to switch into on this team, such as 3 attacks Thundurus. That brings me on to my next poit, I don't think you actually need mixed Thundurus on the team, as you have plenty of options for breaking down the likes of Chansey and Celebi who this set targets. Excadrill sets up on Chansey, Keldeo devastates it with Secret Sword while Celebi can be trapped by Tyranitar or just annihilated by Charizard. I would change this to the three attacks+Thunder Wave set, with Thunderbolt, HP Ice and Focus Blast. This lets you check fast threats which might otherwise ravage this team, and as you're running a Modest nature on Charizard, it appreciates stuff being slowed down. Keep Scald+Hydro Pump on Keldeo, Scald is nice to spam for burns early game to wear down your checks and counters, while Hydro provides the power to wall break later. Wow that's a lot of text, I'll summarize below:

Change Superpower to Ice Beam on Tyranitar and use a Relaxed nature I believe. (+Def -Spe)
Use Latias > Latios with the same set or potentially try Healing Wish over Roost
Change Thundurus set to T-Wave+3 attacks(Thunderbolt, HP Ice and Focus Blast will suffice)
Keep Keldeo set as is.
0 IVs in speed for ttar?

Keep Keldeo set as is.
Maybe I need to scarf my keldeo to check mega loppuny

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
There's no need for 0 Speed IVs, the reason I suggested the nature was to maximise your bulk without lowering any of the important stats(basically everything but speed).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)