Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Thanks, that's nice, but I want to do it myself :)
Thanks a bunch for the offer though!
No prob. :)

FYI: Try using a hex 29 IV Ditto and a hex 0 IV Female HA Togetic. It's much more efficient than using two random Magikarps. And Togetic also has a 12.5 F gender ratio, which means if the test baby is female, the Charmander will also be female. .Com has such a Togetic, and pretty sure he also has a hex 29 Ditto.

Is seasmic toss is vaible on clefable?just from courious (dont answer that it almost impossible to get one because i got one :) l
Not really. Unlike Chansey or Dusclops, it actually has usable offenses.
EDIT: Not to be that one guy, but here is the more readable version of your post:
Is Seismic Toss viable on Clefable? Just curious. (Don't answer that it's almost impossible because I got one :) )

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is seasmic toss is vaible on clefable?just from courious (dont answer that it almost impossible to get one because i got one :) l
Did someone RNG you one in Fire Red/Leaf Green? Otherwise, it's most likely a hack. Also, not really as viable as it used to be.

Is there a best location in Granite Cave for DexNav chaining (specifically looking for Timburr). Every time I try that SOB of a Ruin Maniac steps on the spot >.<

Nah, I meant like specific floor or area within the cave. I keep running into ledges and stuff (or the Pokemon won't show up)
Yeah, the room where the ruin maniac is running around a couple of rocks, where in the top part of the room there's a big rock. That's where I've had most success in that cave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)