Hidden OU (Final reveal pg. 17)

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
So here is what I have learned in this meta so far, which is quite a bit considering half of the time on PS i am trying to get people to play.

Slowbro-Mega needs immediate quickban. I will refuse to play against people that use slowbronite. It is just that broken.

Ludicolo isn't as awesome as you might think it is. I have tried several sets, such as band, LO, lefties, and even scarf (lol) and none seem THAT good. Decent, but not game-breaking. It has synthesis for recovery, but with rain everywhere it becomes frail; and it has drain punch, but there are so many resists that it isn't very reliable at all. It hits pretty hard, but its really not as good as people hyped it up to be (think A on viability)

Mew is actually somewhat disappointing. With LO its supposed to hit as hard as greninja, but it doesn't have nearly the speed that ninja does and it is forced to set up in order to clean teams. It is also forced to run soft-boiled if it wants to take advantage of its bulk, since otherwise its just kind of like greninja in terms of bulk due to LO recoil and the fact that you won't be investing much. Alas, even me being disappointed doesn't mean mew isn't good. Again, probably A on viability.

Zoroark is mediocre at best. Mainly, the speed rather mitigates its general potential, and as a result its easy to take advantage of. Sure it gets nasty plot and can eat apart many stall teams as a result, but to be honest its not very good against offensive teams.

Slaking is a great mon. Its better this than regigigas, as slaking's much worse special bulk prevents it from running what would be a really OP bulk up set. Slaking's physical bulk is great, 150/100 matching origin forme giratina, and its massive attack stat and decent speed make it a major threat. It even gets reliable recovery in slack off and can revenge kill with a scarf and a truly terrifying retaliate. It isn't broken, however, due to the special defense and the fact that its well...a normal type. Its actually pretty easy to counter for many teams, standard things like intimidate lant and gengar easily dispose of it.

Thundurus: Ohhhh boy. People say "it has to run HP for coverage" and I laugh. This thing has amazing power but more utility than lando, first off having volt switch and also still being able to run standard prankster sets effectively (which are good to stop that fucking thing we call tornadus). Simple sets of thunderbolt / volt switch / sludge wave (grass types) / hp ice or nasty plot or psychic or fucking anything you want can obliterate so many teams because of its sheer power alongside the momentum its mere presence garners. I have one issue: its really hard to fit on teams.

Staraptor doesn't work; it needs a scarf to abuse moxie, doesn't have the power to get many kills, and doesn't like being locked into BB anyways.

Nidoking's best set is as a scarfer. Since every stall team will be carrying a ghost type to beat the stallbreaker super fang + seismic toss, I honestly think it is best just to spam EQ and poison jab from a much higher speed tier than its normal shitty one. Nidoking has the unique ability to hit hard even with a jolly nature; it hits significantly harder than lant and has better coverage on top of it (it doesn't get u-turn however). Even though its scarf set is good, it sometimes is hard to find merits over standard scarf lant, so tbh its only so good.

Scizor ........ I have no words. This thing is absolutely INSANE. SDef ferrothorn takes almost 70% from u-turn. That is a LOT of damage, especially for a pivot move. Hustle Bandzor's bullet punch hits just as hard as technician, but has the bonus of extremely powerful coverage moves. Its superpower and knock off hit really hard as well, and as a result this is just a mon I can't find myself not throwing on a team because its SO GOOD.

Zapdos is a better rain setter than tier shift politoed, and its in S rank there so...yeah. Zapdos has volt switch, good bulk, a tremendous typing, and a great support movepool to abuse in setting rain for teams. Its much more reliable than politoed as well, having reliable recovery and the ability to get that damage off since so many mons can just flat OHKO and many don't even 2hko. The kind of slow volt swtiches are sitting in the middle speed tier; great for scouting sets and getting your rain sweepers in. Speaking of rain sweepers...

Garchomp is pretty amazing. It literally sweeps everything, and in the rain, +2 LO aqua jet KOs most mons who would try to RK, such as mamoswine:
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Garchomp Aqua Jet vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mamoswine in Rain: 452-533 (107.1 - 126.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
SD LO actually is suprisingly easy to set up with a good volt switch, as it sets up on a lot of threats in the current meta and proceeds to sweep them all. Scarfmons can't revenge it anyways; its so goddamn fast in the rain you shouldn't even bother. It is also still just as good outside of rain, especially considering how LO SD is good against stall teams as well.

Tornadus really is as good as you think it is, and not much better. Its kind of broken in the rain, but not so much outside of the rain (okay eevee i was portraying how rain is broken on tornadus im sorry) due to the low accuracy. In the rain, its absolutely insane, having tons of power with hurricane. Focus miss gets past some of its counters, and what beats it it can just u-turn out on so why even bother? Tornadus is another amazing mon for rain teams.

Latios-mega with adaptability seems super OP, but it really isn't. Think AAA adaptability LO latios, slightly less powerful with slightly more bulk. Its bulk would make it nearly broken, but its got a truly awful typing that holds it back. Its stabs also leave it walled by a significant number of mons, namely all steel types and seeing as how scizor and ferrothorn will be common im not surprised its not too hard to handle.

Ferrothorn: Yet another ridiculous threat for rain teams atm, as rain dish gives it psuedo-reliable recovery for it to abuse. TBH rain needs to go at this point. Doesn't do much differently than it does in OU, it just has recovery in rain.

Tough Claws Kabutops is also insane. That waterfall is just unbelievably powerful. I am sorely tempted to make a team of Zapdos / chomp / tornadus / tops / ferro / klefki (secondary rain setter + spikes and twave). Rain as a whole is just that good right now. Maybe shove a goth on there if you feel uncomfortable.

Shadow Tag Aegislash is actually completely useless since all its trapping targets (defensive) beat it, as it can't trick a scarf so most can outstall it anyways, and it can't beat offensive mons either because it has zero presence on that side and zero recovery as well. For those of you who used aegislash, you understand that it gets its kills from using attacks, not toxic stalling. Standard Stance Change, if legal, is pretty good.

Darmanitan-zen, which yes I have playtested, is middling on okay. its got a speed tier of 30, which makes it completely garbage against many mons, but it has good bulk and a very hard hitting fire blast. Its okay, but nothing special.

Many standard mons are still really good in this, such as bisharp, lant, prankster thundy, etc.

I am assuming aegislash is unbanned with what Eevee General is saying

These mons I mentioned above have ALL BEEN PLAYTESTED BY ME. Im not just theorymonning, its all tested.

When I got home I met a man on my doorstep waiting to deliver a telegram. I know it sounds odd, but my contact is trying to remain hidden (no pun intended) right now, just to ensure his or her safety.

Anyway, I have confirmation on the following Pokemon's new HAs, plus a few extras not covered in the leaks:
Bulbasaur family: Dry Skin
Mega Venusaur: Aroma Veil
Charmander family: Shed Skin
Mega Charizard-X: Multiscale
Mega Charizard-Y: Flame Body
Squirtle family: Rough Skin
Mega Blastoise: Solid Rock
Pikachu family: Victory Star
Eevee: Protean
Espeon: Tinted Lens
Umbreon: Filter
Vaporeon: Dry Skin
Jolteon: Iron Barbs
Flareon: Fur Coat
Leafeon: Natural Cure
Glaceon: Refrigerate
Sylveon: Serene Grace

He/she ended the telegram saying that more pages are on their way!
This morning I received an encrypted email with a 2-page leak inside. After consulting with the FBI, I was able to bypass the layers upon layers of deadly rotovirus protections and root out the images. My contact is getting very paranoid. I guess he/she has been getting death threats over these leaks?

I'm starting to make sense of the language, too. The first two pages appeared to be gibberish, but these two look like they may be filled with real words. Legend has it it's an old language, possibly dating back to the mid-1980s. I hyly doubt it's spoken commonly in the real-word, but if I find any information to the contrary, I'll Link it to you.
A telegram and the FBI... Yep, totally legit.

EV

Banned deucer.
A telegram and the FBI... Yep, totally legit.
Page 17 and still I'm under a witch hunt ;_;

Here is the last set of new HAs and new mega moves. Keep in mind this doesn't include EVERY SINGLE POKEMON but the spreadsheet link in the OP will reflect them all very soon. I'll work on coding with Langur and unfixable so the final version can be up in Joim's lab ASAP.
Beedrill: Anger Point, +Needle Arm
Mega Beedrill: Technician
Vulpix line: Competitive
Ponyta: Limber
Rapidash: Lightning Rod
Magnemite/Magneton: Levitate
Magnezone: Teravolt
Farfetch'd: Huge Power
Onix: Shed Skin
Steelix: Heavy Metal, +Diamond Storm
Mega Steelix: Sand Stream
Kangaskhan: Rock Head, +Mach Punch
Mega Kangaskhan: Iron Fist
Pinsir: Rivalry, +Hone Claws
Mega Pinsir: Hustle
Aerodactyl: Bulletproof, +Dragon Tail
Mega Aerodactyl: Solid Rock
Dratini/Dragonair: Swift Swim
Dragonite: Air Lock
Mewtwo: Intimidate, +Psycho Boost
Mega Mewtwo-X: Aura Break
Mega Mewtwo-Y: Forewarn
Mareep/Flaafy: Motor Drive
Ampharos: Lightning Rod, +Dragon Dance
Mega Ampharos: Speed Boost
Heracross: Sap Sipper, +Circle Throw
Mega Heracross: No Guard
Skarmory: Overcoat
Lugia: Wonder Skin
Ho-oh: Turboblaze
Mawile: Filter, +Poison Fang
Mega Mawile: Serene Grace
Aron line: Bulletproof, Aggron +Heat Crash
Mega Aggron: Motor Drive
Meditite line: Trace, Medicham +Knock Off
Mega Medicham: Iron Fist
Electrike line: Speed Boost, Manectric +Parabolic Charge
Mega Manectric: Soundproof
Carvanha line: Swift Swim, Sharpedo +Psycho Cut
Mega Sharpedo: Sniper
Numel: Sand Rush
Camerupt: Sand Force, +Magma Storm
Mega Camerupt: Adaptability
Trapinch: Sand Veil
Vibrava/Flygon: Compound Eyes
Cacnea line: Contrary
Swablu line: Multiscale, Altaria +Lovely Kiss
Mega Altaria: Fairy Aura
Shuppet: Levitate
Banette: Infiltrator, +Drain Punch
Mega Banette: Shadow Tag
Absol: Guts, +Sacred Sword
Mega Absol: Defiant
Snorun/Glalie: Ice Body, Glalie +Icicle Crash
Mega Glalie: Levitate
Froslass: Prankster
Bagon/Shelgon: Anger Point
Salamence: Flare Boost, +Hurricane
Mega Salamence: Pressure
Kyogre: Hydration
Groudon: Solar Power
Rayquaza: Steadfast, +Roar of Time
Mega Rayquaza: Defeatist
Hippopotas line: Thick Fat
Sneasel: Ice Body
Weavile: Dark Aura
Lickitung line: Gooey
Electabuzz line: Volt Absorb
Magmar line: Flash Fire
Yanma: Inner Focus
Yanmega: Aerilate
Phione: Swift Swim
Manaphy: Rain Dish
Shaymin: Grass Pelt
Shaymin-Sky: Leaf Guard
Victini: Telepathy
Klink line: Download
Druddigon: Shed Skin
Deino/Zweilous: Defiant
Hydreigon: Anger Point
Pancham line: Justified
Goomy line: Immunity
Noibat line: Mega Launcher

Dat Defeatist Mega Rayquaza though.

Also I agree with Langur, Technician Mega Beedrill is godly.

Edit: wtf not Tough Claws Mega Absol. The one thing Mega Absol needed to actually be viable and you're not doing it. (Well actually Sturdy would help its case too. But srs why no Tough Claws?)

Edit 2: Also Mega Banette is so horribly banned by the way. Shadow Tag are you freakin' serious? All it needed was Swords Dance and/or Tough Claws lol.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Edit 2: Also Mega Banette is so horribly banned by the way. Shadow Tag are you freakin' serious? All it needed was Swords Dance and/or Tough Claws lol.
Eh, it's slow, has bad bulk, and no good recovery. Drain Punch helps to an extent though. Plus no Perish Song, so it has to rely on Curse, which cripples it in the process.

Technician Mega Beedrill is a downgrade to its existing functionality. Moves that are Physical and actually benefit from Technician on it are restricted to...

-Payback, Pursuit, Assurance, and Thief for Dark coverage. Just use Knock Off. Alternatively, Pursuit does make sense for killing fleeing Alakazam and the like, but Technician doesn't boost it then.

-Aerial Ace. What's useful about having Flying coverage on it?

-Fury Cutter. Only that first hit, and if Mega Beedrill is going to sweep with Fury Cutter it doesn't need the Technician boost to get it -and would in fact prefer Adaptability for 2nd turn onward boosting.

-Bug Bite. Why aren't you using U-Turn?

-False Swipe. It's False Swipe.

-Rage. No.

-Poison Sting. Seriously no.

-Rock Smash. Brick Break is still better.

-Twineedle/Pin Missile. OK, Twineedle is 5 BP stronger than U-Turn now. You still use U-Turn. Pin Missile... will sometimes do amazing damage, but usually will be not much stronger than U-Turn, which, again, you should still be using, period.

If this is meant to be an upgrade to Mega Beedrill, it isn't. It makes it worse. Literally the best thing it has going for it is the Pin Missile boost, and at that point Skill Link would be better -and it's still debatable whether it would be an improvement, because Mega Beedrill needs U-Turn, no ifs ands or buts.

Eh, it's slow, has bad bulk, and no good recovery. Drain Punch helps to an extent though. Plus no Perish Song, so it has to rely on Curse, which cripples it in the process.
Traps a Physical attacker, Burns them, then proceeds to setup. Alternatively, traps a non-Toxic using wall, Pain Splits them for recovery as needed, and sets up. Or just finishes them off when it's dangerous and then Pain Splits whatever comes in. Also as FlameUser pointed out, Shadow Tag Destiny Bond.

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
If this is meant to be an upgrade to Mega Beedrill, it isn't. It makes it worse. Literally the best thing it has going for it is the Pin Missile boost, and at that point Skill Link would be better -and it's still debatable whether it would be an improvement, because Mega Beedrill needs U-Turn, no ifs ands or buts.
Nothing is meant to be anything other than a change.

Wait, what use is Yanmega supposed to have for Aerilate? Are you giving it Hyper Voice and just don't have it listed, or is this meant to be a horrible mockery?

Why the Mega Glalie hate. Refrigerate Explosion was something... Levitate is useless, and Icicle Crash doesn't help it, because it has no reason to run Physical when it has better moves on Special and an equally functional Special Attack. Mega Glalie went with Physical builds entirely due to Refrigerated Return/Explosion.

why would you give Beedrill Anger Point (Needle Arm makes Technician Mega Beedrill less nonsensical, but it's still bad)

Nothing is meant to be anything other than a change.
Hence why your pattern of doing things is stuff like giving the Pokemon that invented Anything Goes Defeatist and Mega Kangaskhan Rock Head of all things, replaced Multiscale on Dragonite with Air Lock (Which goes so well with its Rain-loving Special movepool) vs myriad minor to major buffs to crapmons like Mega Alakazam, Froslass, Mega Banette, Absol and Mega Absol... /sarcasm

EV

Banned deucer.
Wait, what use is Yanmega supposed to have for Aerilate? Are you giving it Hyper Voice and just don't have it listed, or is this meant to be a horrible mockery?

Why the Mega Glalie hate. Refrigerate Explosion was something... Levitate is useless, and Icicle Crash doesn't help it, because it has no reason to run Physical when it has better moves on Special and an equally functional Special Attack. Mega Glalie went with Physical builds entirely due to Refrigerated Return/Explosion.

why would you give Beedrill Anger Point (Needle Arm makes Technician Mega Beedrill less nonsensical, but it's still bad)

Hence why your pattern of doing things is stuff like giving the Pokemon that invented Anything Goes Defeatist and Mega Kangaskhan Rock Head of all things, replaced Multiscale on Dragonite with Air Lock (Which goes so well with its Rain-loving Special movepool) vs myriad minor to major buffs to crapmons like Mega Alakazam, Froslass, Mega Banette, Absol and Mega Absol... /sarcasm
Mega Kangaskhan has Iron Fist not Rock Head.

Maybe you didn't understand the premise: Give everything a NEW hidden ability. Things cannot stay the same, like Refrigerate Mega Glalie or Multiscale Dragonite. If you don't like my ideas, don't play. It's absurd I have to keep repeating this but apparently necessary. Were you under the impression this was required to play, or are you just that confrontational when you see something you don't like? I'm getting sick of it to the point where I no longer want you to comment in this thread at all, so reserve your compulsory mockery for someone else who has the patience to tolerate it.

It's not mockery. I'm genuinely not sure what you think I've said is mockery -I'm commenting. Other people comment. Is it because I have criticism instead of praise? Because criticism isn't mockery. Is it because I don't have anything positive to say? I don't see what you think is mockery.

Nor was my point "hey why did you take away Refrigerate". My point was "Mega Glalie in Standard has an actually good Ability, and is still bad. Why did you give it an Ability that has little to no use for it as a replacement?" Especially since Megas don't even get a choice -regular species can just not take the Hidden Ability if they don't like it. Similarly, why give Dragonite Air Lock? I'd honestly assume you had an RNG make these decisions (Type randomizing metas etc) except... Defeatist Mega Rayquaza and so on is too deliberate. Pure Power not given to any blatantly broken users is too deliberate. That sort of thing.

Actually, Yanmega does have a use for Aerilate as it turns out. Uproar is subpar compared to Hyper Voice in some respects, but its damage output is just as high and no active Pokémon can sleep while it is in use.

Point does stand on Mega Glalie though. Tinted Lens would be a fun ability for it to get to play with if you have to remove its Refrigerate. Levitate is neither particularly flavourful nor actually useful to it.

And actually, Mega Beedrill's Technician Twineedle is weaker than U-turn once you factor in that it lost Adaptability. As much as Technician Twineedle is really freakin' cool, it's still weak because Twineedle is too weak to be salvageable in any way that doesn't buff everything else to brokenness.

Anger Point Beedrill makes sense flavourwise, even if it is 100% not viable in any meta other than possibly Atk-Def Equality.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
he is only essentially changing which mons are good, so currently good ones arent as good anymore while new ones replace them in viability. Idk why this is problem, there isnt a lot of purpose in a pet mod like this if there arent new viable pokemon while old ones become lesser

EV

Banned deucer.
Ghoul King Some of it's flavor, some of it's wish fulfillment, some of it's for-lack-of-a-better-idea-I-gave-it-this. Accept it, move in. Arguing or debating the viability of the decisions will not make me change them. It's fruitless, which is why it's so annoying. Instead you could, oh I don't know, discuss how the changes might impact the metagame. But you like to focus on the reasoning for some purpose I don't quite understand. Are you interested in how my brain works? Are you some amateur psychologist without a day job?

Anyway, maybe you could dig a bit deeper into the changes before you make these knee-jerk proclamations. Air Lock Dragonite might have some competitive value not obvious at first glance. Maybe it could serve as a check to something like Swift Swim Garchomp with a Choice Scarf attached? Aerilate Yanmega doesn't have Hyper Voice, but it has Uproar. Unorthodox, but maybe there's some use for it (it keeps Pokemon from sleeping, ya know.)

he is only essentially changing which mons are good, so currently good ones arent as good anymore while new ones replace them in viability. Idk why this is problem, there isnt a lot of purpose in a pet mod like this if there arent new viable pokemon while old ones become lesser
That, I can see and even agree with. But some of the changes make no difference, are not flavourful, and don't help. For example, Levitate Mega Glalie. It's already bad even with Refrigerate. Why make it worse? Something like Tinted Lens would at least mitigate the damage.

Besides, some of the changes only make already great Pokémon even better, sometimes to a ridiculous degree.

Ghoul King Some of it's flavor, some of it's wish fulfillment, some of it's for-lack-of-a-better-idea-I-gave-it-this. Accept it, move in. Arguing or debating the viability of the decisions will not make me change them. It's fruitless, which is why it's so annoying. Instead you could, oh I don't know, discuss how the changes might impact the metagame. But you like to focus on the reasoning for some purpose I don't quite understand. Are you interested in how my brain works? Are you some amateur psychologist without a day job?

Anyway, maybe you could dig a bit deeper into the changes before you make these knee-jerk proclamations. Air Lock Dragonite might have some competitive value not obvious at first glance. Maybe it could serve as a check to something like Swift Swim Garchomp with a Choice Scarf attached? Aerilate Yanmega doesn't have Hyper Voice, but it has Uproar. Unorthodox, but maybe there's some use for it (it keeps Pokemon from sleeping, ya know.)
Air Lock Choice Scarf Dragonite to take care of Swift Swim Garchomp is actually a good point. I had not thought of that. Still, one check does not a broken Pokémon fix, so to speak.

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
252+ Atk Huge Power Farfetch'd Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 364-429 (56.6 - 66.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
dang

too bad it can't do anything to Skarm: 252+ Atk Huge Power Farfetch'd Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 78-92 (23.3 - 27.5%) -- 5.3% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Huge Power Farfetch'd Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 56+ Def Gliscor on a critical hit: 295-348 (83.3 - 98.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal
252+ Atk Huge Power Farfetch'd Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Ferrothorn on a critical hit: 271-319 (76.9 - 90.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Huge Power Farfetch'd Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey on a critical hit: 546-643 (85 - 100.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Huge Power Farfetch'd Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon on a critical hit: 264-312 (62.8 - 74.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

as for skarm:
0 SpA Farfetch'd Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory on a critical hit: 178-210 (53.2 - 62.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Speak quietly and carry a very very big Stick.
(also it gets swords dance)

canno

formerly The Reptile
Traps a Physical attacker, Burns them, then proceeds to setup. Alternatively, traps a non-Toxic using wall, Pain Splits them for recovery as needed, and sets up. Or just finishes them off when it's dangerous and then Pain Splits whatever comes in. Also as FlameUser pointed out, Shadow Tag Destiny Bond.
Yes, Banette is going to set-up with....Calm Mind? Charge Beam?

Also ST DBond isn't as impressive here as it was with Gengar because it has base 75 speed, and its bulk is barely even acceptable.

Reactions: EV
Here's some of my thoughts on these pokes:

Beedrill: Anger Point, +Needle Arm
Mega Beedrill: Technician

Not bad. Needle arm, Pursuit, pin missile, are good choices, and aerial ace for fighting types

Magnemite/Magneton: Levitate
Heh, I always kinda wanted levitate Megneton and I guess this is the closest I can get one. :]

Farfetch'd: Huge Power
Now this is kinda nice but has weak stats to balance it out. Agility, SD, and with leaf blade, night slash, knock off, brave bird and quick attack for options its coverage isn't too bad. base 60 speed is low but agility can fix that. Base 65 attack with huge power is pretty sweet

Steelix: Heavy Metal, +Diamond Storm
Mega Steelix: Sand Stream

Diamond storm is an excellent move for it to get. SS for Mega Steelix gives it quite the use and it already has monstrous Def to take advantage of DS.

Ampharos: Lightning Rod, +Dragon Dance
Mega Ampharos: Speed Boost

DD is an odd move but hey, thats a nice move to have for the Yellow sheep
Speed boost gives the Mega Sheep a good chance to sweep late game. :]

Mawile: Filter, +Poison Fang
Mega Mawile: Serene Grace
Mega Mawile has a ton of coverage moves to abuse Serene Grace. Iron head, Poison Fang, Elemental fangs, Play Rough and rock slide too name a few

Mega Medicham: Iron Fist - Not bad. Drain punch, Bullet punch, the elementals are good choices here.

Electrike line: Speed Boost, Manectric +Parabolic Charge - Not sure about P. Charge but its recovery, albeit not very reliable. Nabbing a couple speed boosts with charge beam wouldn't be too bad of a choice to make here.

Carvanha line: Swift Swim, Sharpedo +Psycho Cut
Mega Sharpedo: Sniper

Nice ability. It does get Focus energy so it can abuse sniper but this one needs actual testing to judge.

Camerupt: Sand Force, +Magma Storm
Mega Camerupt: Adaptability

Wow, Double stab for fire and ground type moves, and it get access to magma storm. Not bad. and of course, its Atk and SpA aren't bad either.

Vibrava/Flygon: Compound Eyes - Fire Blast, Stone Edge and Dracos are now more reliable if you prefer mixed and/or Special.

Cacnea line: Contrary - Superpower with Seed bomb, and sucker punch. Not to mention poison jab for fairies too.

Mega Altaria: Fairy Aura - Moonblast seems nice but a downgrade imho.

Froslass: Prankster - T-wave, spikes, destiny bond are solid with this guy.

Weavile: Dark Aura - :] Yes...

Noibat line: Mega Launcher - Dragon Pulse and Dark pusle, but it has hurricane, u-turn and boomburst as well.

Reactions: EV
Yes, Banette is going to set-up with....Calm Mind? Charge Beam?

Also ST DBond isn't as impressive here as it was with Gengar because it has base 75 speed, and its bulk is barely even acceptable.
True true. That's the problem with Mega Banette in standard, really. No setup move.

Also Iron Fist Mega Medicham is really pretty weak as it loses Pure Power, the thing that made it good in the first place. 100 base Attack x1.2 < 100 base Attack x2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)