Season VI Farm League - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost against blinkie. He outplayed me well, GG. I'm garbage at doubles now lol

EDIT: dropping out of farm league lol

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Confirmed, I played El-Soldier for Week 4. This mistake was probably because I wasn't able to play Metal Sonic for week 5 thanks to his availability and my own constraints. Can I please have a different opponent? Additionally, if i were to play Metal Sonic later, would the score be updated still, or is the match now void? Please respond Oglemi

If you want to play me "later", you need to play in your mornings. And that's if Oglemi allows it

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Confirmed, I played El-Soldier for Week 4. This mistake was probably because I wasn't able to play Metal Sonic for week 5 thanks to his availability and my own constraints. Can I please have a different opponent? Additionally, if i were to play Metal Sonic later, would the score be updated still, or is the match now void? Please respond Oglemi
Play again

i don't care if you play Metal Sonic after the fact, it's up to the two of you

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, i dont have time for this, so can you please take me out, oglemi?
Give Eh Ohgh Ah Han the win, sorry for john'ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)