(Little) Things that annoy you in Pokémon

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Ugh. Finding plates underwater just like in BW(2) or without a time limit?

Also the fact that Yveltal's revival animation takes too long
There's no time limit this time, but they're hidden (aka no Pokeball to indicate there's an item there) and you pretty much need a picture guide to figure out where you should be clicking around (I tried following Bulbapedia's directions but sometimes I had no idea what they meant). And they're not all in one route, they're spread throughout the various underwater routes (though thankfully none with the strong tides).

I wouldn't be so bad if they let you use Item Finder, infact according to Bulbapedia there's other items hidden underwater. But apparently googly antennas don't work underwater, maybe if they were dowsing rods it would have. *shrugs*

Yveltal/Xerneas revival wouldn't be so bad if they left you check its stats before entering the next cutscene. I'm finding GameFreak is falling into a very bad trend. In XY we had Yveltal/Xerneas and in ORAS we have Latios/Latias & Rayquaza (Kyogre/Groudon & Deoxys as well if you want to catch them immediately, but you can knock them out and catch them later). Let us 1. save before facing the Legendary and 2. given a break to check its stats before continuing.

"But it's cinematic!" If the story is what you're mainly worry about then don't make us capturing a Legendary part of the story! You did it in BW2 when we faced Ghetsis. Either give us the chance to capture the Pokemon we want or don't make it possible during the story.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
You have got to be kidding me... some TMs are only found on random Mirage Spots. *puts face in pillow and screams*

Okay, having Pokemon outside of the Hoenn Dex being available on random Mirage Spots makes sense, helps make those Pokemon easier to get. Having Cresselia being a found on a specific random Mirage Spot, while weird since Cresselia isn't really a worth wild Legendary, makes some sense as they wanted to encourage players to StreetPass and that's a good way to do it (though I got lucky and got the Cresselia island during my Legendary catching spree). Also having some Mirage Spots have stones you can Rock Smash to get the other fossils was a really nice bonus. And there are even items like ones you can sell for a lot of money or are vitamins which is more of a bonus. However today I was surprised to find that I got Gyro Ball on a Mirage Island. Dumbfounded, I decided to see all the TMs which were placed in Mirage Spots:

TM66 (Payback)
TM74 (Gyro Ball)
TM84 (Poison Jab)
TM90 (SUBSTITUTE)
TM91 (Flash Cannon)
TM95 (Snarl)

Really? Say what you want about some of these TMs, but still I can imagine some people having a Pokemon which they'll like to teach one of these moves to (Payback and Gyro Ball is good for slow Pokemon, Poison Jab is a decent physical Poison-type attack, Flash Cannon is a decent special Steel-type attack, Snarl does damage and always lower your opponent's Special Attack, and SUBSTITUTE is a move commonly used competitively) yet can't because they have to get LUCKY and find it on a Mirage Spot which normally you only get one of EACH DAY.

WHY? Why TMs? ALL TMs should be obtainable without there being a luck based mission involved! Make them require some skill to get, make some you have to buy, make some needing a HM to get, but do NOT make them luck based to get! And it's not that bad, if I really want a Pokemon with these moves I have all of these TMs in my XY... which further makes it be no sense for them to be on Mirage Spots! And for some of them they'd probably only be used during the main game so putting them on the Mirage Spots mean they'll NEVER be used!

*sigh* Well, originally I kept checking everyday to see if I got to the Mirage Spot with Ditto on it to get myself an Imposter Ditto, but now I guess I have another reason to keep playing everyday... And it's not a good one...

There's no time limit this time, but they're hidden (aka no Pokeball to indicate there's an item there) and you pretty much need a picture guide to figure out where you should be clicking around (I tried following Bulbapedia's directions but sometimes I had no idea what they meant). And they're not all in one route, they're spread throughout the various underwater routes (though thankfully none with the strong tides).

I wouldn't be so bad if they let you use Item Finder, infact according to Bulbapedia there's other items hidden underwater. But apparently googly antennas don't work underwater, maybe if they were dowsing rods it would have. *shrugs*

Yveltal/Xerneas revival wouldn't be so bad if they left you check its stats before entering the next cutscene. I'm finding GameFreak is falling into a very bad trend. In XY we had Yveltal/Xerneas and in ORAS we have Latios/Latias & Rayquaza (Kyogre/Groudon & Deoxys as well if you want to catch them immediately, but you can knock them out and catch them later). Let us 1. save before facing the Legendary and 2. given a break to check its stats before continuing.

"But it's cinematic!" If the story is what you're mainly worry about then don't make us capturing a Legendary part of the story! You did it in BW2 when we faced Ghetsis. Either give us the chance to capture the Pokemon we want or don't make it possible during the story.
Or make it so that Lyssandre faces you at the exit of the building as it colapses and burns because of the energy the legendary released (it colapsed the machines, or overloaded them with energy, idk), which would also explain the burning stage during the battle

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
You have got to be kidding me... some TMs are only found on random Mirage Spots. *puts face in pillow and screams*

Okay, having Pokemon outside of the Hoenn Dex being available on random Mirage Spots makes sense, helps make those Pokemon easier to get. Having Cresselia being a found on a specific random Mirage Spot, while weird since Cresselia isn't really a worth wild Legendary, makes some sense as they wanted to encourage players to StreetPass and that's a good way to do it (though I got lucky and got the Cresselia island during my Legendary catching spree). Also having some Mirage Spots have stones you can Rock Smash to get the other fossils was a really nice bonus. And there are even items like ones you can sell for a lot of money or are vitamins which is more of a bonus. However today I was surprised to find that I got Gyro Ball on a Mirage Island. Dumbfounded, I decided to see all the TMs which were placed in Mirage Spots:

TM66 (Payback)
TM74 (Gyro Ball)
TM84 (Poison Jab)
TM90 (SUBSTITUTE)
TM91 (Flash Cannon)
TM95 (Snarl)

Really? Say what you want about some of these TMs, but still I can imagine some people having a Pokemon which they'll like to teach one of these moves to (Payback and Gyro Ball is good for slow Pokemon, Poison Jab is a decent physical Poison-type attack, Flash Cannon is a decent special Steel-type attack, Snarl does damage and always lower your opponent's Special Attack, and SUBSTITUTE is a move commonly used competitively) yet can't because they have to get LUCKY and find it on a Mirage Spot which normally you only get one of EACH DAY.

WHY? Why TMs? ALL TMs should be obtainable without there being a luck based mission involved! Make them require some skill to get, make some you have to buy, make some needing a HM to get, but do NOT make them luck based to get! And it's not that bad, if I really want a Pokemon with these moves I have all of these TMs in my XY... which further makes it be no sense for them to be on Mirage Spots! And for some of them they'd probably only be used during the main game so putting them on the Mirage Spots mean they'll NEVER be used!

*sigh* Well, originally I kept checking everyday to see if I got to the Mirage Spot with Ditto on it to get myself an Imposter Ditto, but now I guess I have another reason to keep playing everyday... And it's not a good one...
I am all too familiar with your pain here. As of this post, I have yet to receive the Mirage Spot that has the TM for Substitute. To add insult to injury, I was given Crescent Island and two other spots rotating for a straight week.

The cut-scene for Diancie quickly comes to mind. And it makes me almost dread what sort of long, drawn out cut-scene awaits upon receiving Hoopa. And hopefully they'll remember to ensure all Wonder Cards sent out for it always give the three flawless IV's, as opposed to the gamble of whether the one you receive always has them or not this time.

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but having to complete the delta episode before you can access any other "post-game content" when the delta episode itself takes place after the game ends. I'd been waiting all game to get to the battle resort so I could actually get to breeding competitively and it was tedious and uninteresting for me.

On top of that, they forced the rayquaza encounter(and even capture!!!!) and deoxys encounter. Both of which were kind of (for the uninformed) secrets in the original gen 3 games. Growing up with sapphire as my first video game, ever, I felt such accomplishment discovering rayquaza, and then catching it. Now, you have to, in the mandatory post-game add-on. Honestly, the credits shouldn't have rolled until after you murder(or catch) deoxys. It would have been an interesting twist if Steven was contacted about the impending danger right before you battled him. Him then postponing your battle to help deal with the situation, and then battling you afterwards. It annoyed me that there was still stuff you had to do after you "beat" the game, i found myself mashing the button, ignoring everything that wasn't instruction for my next action. But, I digress and I'm interested in what other people think.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but having to complete the delta episode before you can access any other "post-game content" when the delta episode itself takes place after the game ends. I'd been waiting all game to get to the battle resort so I could actually get to breeding competitively and it was tedious and uninteresting for me.

On top of that, they forced the rayquaza encounter(and even capture!!!!) and deoxys encounter. Both of which were kind of (for the uninformed) secrets in the original gen 3 games. Growing up with sapphire as my first video game, ever, I felt such accomplishment discovering rayquaza, and then catching it. Now, you have to, in the mandatory post-game add-on. Honestly, the credits shouldn't have rolled until after you murder(or catch) deoxys. It would have been an interesting twist if Steven was contacted about the impending danger right before you battled him. Him then postponing your battle to help deal with the situation, and then battling you afterwards. It annoyed me that there was still stuff you had to do after you "beat" the game, i found myself mashing the button, ignoring everything that wasn't instruction for my next action. But, I digress and I'm interested in what other people think.
I'm no sure how I feel. For one thing I was planning on doing the Delta Mission as soon as possible so it going right to it didn't bother me. On the other hand I was hoping it would be something I had to go look for to unlock so I felt like it was being pushed onto me to do. Now it didn't feel like an extra thing I wanted to do, it now felt like a thing I was obligated to have to doing. Would I said it took the enjoyment away from it? I wouldn't say that... at least until they forced you to catch Rayquaza and didn't give you a chance to look at its stats before moving onto the ending scene. That kind of annoyed me and brought the game to a complete halt. The same for Deoxys though at least you were able to knock it out (infact I kind of wished they prevented you from catching it first encounter, made it Level 100 to give you some sort of fight, had you go back to Sky Pillar, solve the triangle puzzle, and then battle again and be allowed to catch it (if they needed a reason they could say since your in space you had difficulty throwing the Pokeball)).

So yeah, in the end I'm not bothered by it but I wished they let us unlock it for ourselves.

I'm no sure how I feel. For one thing I was planning on doing the Delta Mission as soon as possible so it going right to it didn't bother me. On the other hand I was hoping it would be something I had to go look for to unlock so I felt like it was being pushed onto me to do. Now it didn't feel like an extra thing I wanted to do, it now felt like a thing I was obligated to have to doing. Would I said it took the enjoyment away from it? I wouldn't say that... at least until they forced you to catch Rayquaza and didn't give you a chance to look at its stats before moving onto the ending scene. That kind of annoyed me and brought the game to a complete halt. The same for Deoxys though at least you were able to knock it out (infact I kind of wished they prevented you from catching it first encounter, made it Level 100 to give you some sort of fight, had you go back to Sky Pillar, solve the triangle puzzle, and then battle again and be allowed to catch it (if they needed a reason they could say since your in space you had difficulty throwing the Pokeball)).

So yeah, in the end I'm not bothered by it but I wished they let us unlock it for ourselves.
I definitely planned on doing it, just not right then. I was ready for other things, not just backtracking and fighting sharpedo fifty more times.
But it only took like an hour-hour and a half, so all In all, it wasn't that bad.

As far as deoxys, I'm glad you can rematch deoxys, because I OHKO'd it with a crit. I usually don't care about legendaries all that much, but I'm going for at the very least a complete hoenn dex, and that'd just be a struggle to trade for.

Only Generation 6? I have a few general complaints about previous generations:

1) HGSS's Safari Zone . There is absolutely no guide on which Pokemon will appear in which area and what objects you need to place on them to make them appear. Furthermore, it is very easy to miss the fact that you need to press the "A" button to place objects there. As if that is not enough, you NEED to wait a set number of days for those Pokemon to appear (No, messing with the DS clock doesn't work). And how long do you need to wait for a Gible? ONE HUNDRED DAYS. Finally, when all the requirements are met, you still need to catch it in the Safari Zone (aka Hell on Earth).

2) HGSS's Gym Leader rematches . This is one of the most important features of the game as it allows you to grind for levels quickly. However, good luck trying to find these leaders as they are in very specific places and only for a short amount of time on certain days (for example: Falkner is only seen in Celadon Department Store on Mondays while Jasmine is only registered at the Olivine Cafe from 1 to 2 pm). There is no reason for you to specifically go to these places during that time. And even after you have registered their numbers, you still need to call them during the time they are free (granted, they do tell you the time they are able to be rebattled if you call them but if you didn't figure that you need to call them first, good luck.

3) The Battle Frontier, Battle Subway and Battle Institute. For some weird reason, Pokemon you see here (whether those you rent or your opponent's pokemon) are not counted as "Seen" in the Pokedex. This makes it impossible to trade for Pokemon that you didn't see in the main game (and causes you unable to complete the regional Pokedex in Black/White since the Vullafy/ Rufflet line are version exclusives and their lines are not used by other trainers.) Thankfully, Generation 6 allows you to type the name of the Pokemon manually.

4) The nickname filter introduced in Generation 5. It prevents some Pokemon from being traded unless given nicknames (poor Cofagrigus ) and is incredibly easy to get around. It also disallows non-dirty names like "Spike" for Ferrothorn, for example.

5) The inability to battle the previous player character in BW2. Game Freak can simply use the Memory Link feature to check your party in BW1 and use it against you (like how they adjusted Cheren and Bianca's team according to your starter in BW1. Also, they do check your name in BW1). If they don't feel like doing that, they can simply have the player usesPokemon which are mandatory encounters / gifts in BW1 (Starter / Elemental Monkey / Fossil / Genie / Reshiram or Zekrom / Volcarona). However, Game Freak just makes him / her disappear for no reason.

Last edited:

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How can anyone NOT complain about the removal of the sound effect at the beginning of the battle where it shows the number of pokemon the trainer has? That feel when you're fighting the Champion and you hear the 6 "pi"'s made the mood so intense.

At the 18 second mark. Those 6 beeping sounds made you realize the opponent wasn't playing around. It existed since gen 3, and now it's all gone... WHY GAME FREAK, WHY?!

How can anyone NOT complain about the removal of the sound effect at the beginning of the battle where it shows the number of pokemon the trainer has? That feel when you're fighting the Champion and you hear the 6 "pi"'s made the mood so intense.

At the 18 second mark. Those 6 beeping sounds made you realize the opponent wasn't playing around. It existed since gen 3, and now it's all gone... WHY GAME FREAK, WHY?!
I have to agree on this, it's kinda iconic.

That's what was missing! I could feel the void its absence made, but I couldn't realize what it was.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Only Generation 6? I have a few general complaints about previous generations:

1) HGSS's Safari Zone . There is absolutely no guide on which Pokemon will appear in which area and what objects you need to place on them to make them appear. Furthermore, it is very easy to miss the fact that you need to press the "A" button to place objects there. As if that is not enough, you NEED to wait a set number of days for those Pokemon to appear (No, messing with the DS clock doesn't work). And how long do you need to wait for a Gible? ONE HUNDRED DAYS. Finally, when all the requirements are met, you still need to catch it in the Safari Zone (aka Hell on Earth).

2) HGSS's Gym Leader rematches . This is one of the most important features of the game as it allows you to grind for levels quickly. However, good luck trying to find these leaders as they are in very specific places and only for a short amount of time on certain days (for example: Falkner is only seen in Celadon Department Store on Mondays while Jasmine is only registered at the Olivine Cafe from 1 to 2 pm). There is no reason for you to specifically go to these places during that time. And even after you have registered their numbers, you still need to call them during the time they are free (granted, they do tell you the time they are able to be rebattled if you call them but if you didn't figure that you need to call them first, good luck.

3) The Battle Frontier, Battle Subway and Battle Institute. For some weird reason, Pokemon you see here (whether those you rent or your opponent's pokemon) are not counted as "Seen" in the Pokedex. This makes it impossible to trade for Pokemon that you didn't see in the main game (and causes you unable to complete the regional Pokedex in Black/White since the Vullafy/ Rufflet line are version exclusives and their lines are not used by other trainers.) Thankfully, Generation 6 allows you to type the name of the Pokemon manually.

4) The nickname filter introduced in Generation 5. It prevents some Pokemon from being traded unless given nicknames (poor Cofagrigus ) and is incredibly easy to get around. It also disallows non-dirty names like "Spike" for Ferrothorn, for example.

5) The inability to battle the previous player character in BW2. Game Freak can simply use the Memory Link feature to check your party in BW1 and use it against you (like how they adjusted Cheren and Bianca's team according to your starter in BW1. Also, they do check your name in BW1). If they don't feel like doing that, they can simply have the player usesPokemon which are mandatory encounters / gifts in BW1 (Starter / Elemental Monkey / Fossil / Genie / Reshiram or Zekrom / Volcarona). However, Game Freak just makes him / her disappear for no reason.
1) Yeah, like I guess I can understand having to landscape the Safari Zone to attract certain Pokemon (though maybe make it a bit more simple to understand), but why force us to wait? And what are we waiting for? Aren't the Pokemon already in the Safari Zone? And if not then where are they coming from and why does it take so long for them to arrive? I think ORAS got the right idea about how a Safari Zone should be.

2) Yeah, would have preferred to just gone through their Gym again. Having them gather at the Dojo was neat (especially like how Brock and Misty stood next to each other, reference to the anime) but the hoops you needed to jump through to do that was a bit much. Just let me rebattle the Gym Leaders, if I want to trade with them or take a picture with them then I'll do whatever you want since that's a bonus and not a core feature of the game. Though at least you can rebattle Gym Leaders unlike in ORAS...

3) Having Pokemon counted as scene would really help. And it's not like it'll be something that's abusable, the battles are randomly generated that just getting it over trading probably would be faster. It would mainly be for convenience sake/those who don't really have someone to trade with.

4) Yeah, for the main story they should let you name your Pokemon whatever you want. When you go online they can default that Pokemon's name to its species name (and make it permanent if trade to another player). BTW in recent games it was fixed so that you can trade Cofagrigus without a nickname.

5) Yeah, that was a bit of a disappointment. Would have been awesome if they used Memory Link like that, and if not give him the Pokemon you suggested like they did with Red in Gen II. Actually I was also disappointed how they'd only let you battle Cheren and Bianca one time with their old team.

Oh yeah, they are gone. Funny, during Gym Battles/Champion battles I always thought the beginning sounded "empty" except for the music but didn't think much of it, but now that you mention it I guess it was the Pokeball beeps I noticed missing. Should bring those back, for all battles not just for important ones.

You don't. You get the award and oval charm regardless of whether you get Jirachi or not and you don't even need Deoxys.
It just means there's an annoying little space there :U
Plus getting Jirachi through trading is not that hard. You could even ask for a tradeback

Also previous gens' SZ. You can't weaken Pokemon a little bit before catching them. And if that wasn't enough of a challenge, THEY RUN AWAY. There goes your good ol' shiny Pinsir/Scyther/Woobufett/Pikachu/Heracross/Croagunk/Carnivine/Yanma/Geodude (I actually caught a shiny Geodude from a SZ once, but oh well)/Gible/Anything else

Also previous gens' SZ. You can't weaken Pokemon a little bit before catching them. And if that wasn't enough of a challenge, THEY RUN AWAY. There goes your good ol' shiny Pinsir/Scyther/Woobufett/Pikachu/Heracross/Croagunk/Carnivine/Yanma/Geodude (I actually caught a shiny Geodude from a SZ once, but oh well)/Gible/Anything else
You forgot Metang. That thing has a catch rate of 3, which is the same as some Ubers, and lower than several legendaries

You forgot Metang. That thing has a catch rate of 3, which is the same as some Ubers, and lower than several legendaries
I don't remember Metang being in any SZ, but that reminded me of catching Beldums in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Oh dear God, the millions of Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls wasted. And the dumb me thinking it was gonna be as hard as Bagon in RSE...

Also, the fact that you have to visit every cafe in Lumiose before you can shop in the Boutique at that same city. Or raising your style for getting Hatch Power. Jesus Christ, the style. You have to buy too much stuff.

I don't remember Metang being in any SZ, but that reminded me of catching Beldums in Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Oh dear God, the millions of Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls wasted. And the dumb me thinking it was gonna be as hard as Bagon in RSE...

Also, the fact that you have to visit every cafe in Lumiose before you can shop in the Boutique at that same city. Or raising your style for getting Hatch Power. Jesus Christ, the style. You have to buy too much stuff.
they put all five pseudos available at the time in the Johto Safari Zone.
It was pain.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Actually you don't need to visit every Cafe, the game has a secret "style" meter which will increase depending on what you do and you need to max it to enter the final Boutique and enter the final Cafe. Yes, even when you're the CHAMPION apparently you still aren't fashionable enough to enter an over-expensive clothing store or cafe which has its performer's "dance" by spinning around. But apparently you can cheat the style meter by buying dozens of Premier Balls from the Pokeball Store.

The pretty convoluted way of getting Regigigas. Okay it makes sense that you need the 3 Regis but other things like having to be at daytime, Regice holding an Ice-related item and being nicknamed? How would one come across all those criteria without looking at a FAQ? Especially since I don't normally nickname my Pokemon. And why Regice anyway? Why is it in Regice's cave? It just boggles me and if there was some lore justification that made sense maybe it wouldn't rub me the wrong way so much.

That said, while it makes sense for the other legendaries to need certain Pokemon in your team in their Mirage spots (i.e. Lugia/Ho-oh for beasts, Dialga/Palkia for Giratina) it can be slightly annoying when you limit your team even more trying to catch the Legendary when you want a Synchronizer, False Swiper and Sleep inducer in the same team. I like to have a wall as well since some of the Legendaries have pretty annoying catch rates but when you want Dialga your limited to only 3 pokemon now because of the Lake Trio. Having Castform for Tornadus/Thundurus isn't that bad and kind of funny and cool as well, but in reality, that's just a slot for deadweight as you try and keep throwing balls.

Other minor things that can tick me off after a while:

-The shiny star animation just makes entry animation take so long. And I don't even like it- compared to older generation's shiny effect in terms of animation and sound (I think GSC sparkle sound is the best). It's kind of annoying in Battle Spot when people have 3 Shiny pokemon on their team. Okay maybe part of it is that I haven't encountered a Gen 6 Shiny yet so it's also mocking me at the same time..

-How some Pokemon's movepools are still so limited even in terms of a STAB move or a move that uses it's best stat. Trying to do a run with some Pokemon I always wanted to use and as much as I want to enjoy it, the fact that Parasect doesn't even learn a Grass STAB move naturally or the fact Kingler can't learn Crabhammer, the first Water STAB move that properly utilises it's best stat until level 57 is such a downer. Even then, at least make it a relearnable Heart Scale move like some other pokemon's trademark moves.

-Please do away with the long cutscenes without save points. Or at least have a skip cutscene option.

-The making of Mr. Power. Please at least give us something to try and wipe it out of our memory.

For Regigigas : In Pacifidlog Town, in the north-eastern house, a girl will tell you stories her grandfather told her. At random, she will tell you a part of the story about how to get Regigigas. This involves location and the other features.

One of the dumbest things about X/Y is how the Mega Stones are distributed. They should have made them all attainable as soon as you have the bracelet. They basically went, "we're going to let you use mega evolution, but only for like five Pokemon. If you don't want to use them, sucks to be you I guess".

-How some Pokemon's movepools are still so limited even in terms of a STAB move or a move that uses it's best stat. Trying to do a run with some Pokemon I always wanted to use and as much as I want to enjoy it, the fact that Parasect doesn't even learn a Grass STAB move naturally or the fact Kingler can't learn Crabhammer, the first Water STAB move that properly utilises it's best stat until level 57 is such a downer. Even then, at least make it a relearnable Heart Scale move like some other pokemon's trademark moves.
There's a lot of lines that take goddamn forever to learn STAB moves: Ralts in X/Y, for example (on both sides, not only are you stuck with Confusion for ages but you don't get a Fairy attack at all until beating the 6th gym).

Honestly, I really wish they'd flesh out the move list so every type had at least one good, solid, widely learned attack for both physical and special sides. Too many types have barely any moves for one side of the spectrum, and the ones that do exist are signature moves or have terrible distribution for flavor reasons (which results in things like Talonflame's Fire STAB options being god-awful because Fire Punch and Fire Fang aren't thematically appropriate for a bird).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 7)