Panzer Jaegers emporium of Stuff and Crap

Been lurking in PS's art room for a long long time and do not have a forum post. This ends today...

Though I'm an avid pokemon player, most of my stuff are mainly mecha and bots lol...

Some beefy soldier dude

More robots

This one's a Golem tho

Anyways, to keep me pokemon related, here is a crappy pokemon comic I drew quite long ago...

LOL, I got the jokes in the comics. X D I had no idea where the first one was going until I saw that Dark Souls troll. Reminds me of what happens when somebody who's only played the single player mode before encountering somebody that knows the competitive side of the game with that OU team. And lol at the Dark Souls taunt he used.

And the comic about the stall team, with heal pulse SlowBro, and that demented look on them, lol. It would make sense that the tankiest knight in DS would have a stall team. X D I'm guessing both are red phantoms or twinkers.

LOL, I got the jokes in the comics. X D I had no idea where the first one was going until I saw that Dark Souls troll. Reminds me of what happens when somebody who's only played the single player mode before encountering somebody that knows the competitive side of the game with that OU team. And lol at the Dark Souls taunt he used.

And the comic about the stall team, with heal pulse SlowBro, and that demented look on them, lol. It would make sense that the tankiest knight in DS would have a stall team. X D I'm guessing both are red phantoms or twinkers.
Haha XD I'm glad you understood the DS references :D

Anyways... A new artwork!

Its Miku (Vocaloid), Kirino(Oreimo imouto), Zinnia(ORAS), Lisia(ORAS), Geralt of Rivia(The Witcher), The Chosen Undead(Dark Souls) and a poor Mola(Mola Mola! Survive!) all in one pic!

Miku: "Yatta!"
Geralt: "Bro we cool?" Chose Undead: "Yeah brah, we chill as niggas"
Kirino: "Fuck the police, i'm underage drinking"
Zinnia: "Imma 'bout to whoop yo ass, pretty gurl!" Lisia: "Mmgggppprrrggghhhh...."
Mola: "X_X"

Last edited:

It's Bloodborne X Grand Chase

Since the Grand Chase servers will be shutting down and Bloodborne for the PS4 is coming up, i thought this would be appropriate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)