Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replied to my opponent's VM Saturday, asking him if he wanted to play on Thursday (today) but no reply since then.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
another activity post - opponent has made next to 0 effort (he posted once replying to my post on his page, but even that was delayed by a week.)
opponent made the excuse that he was building, but that was about a week ago

Last edited:
another activity post - opponent has made next to 0 effort (he posted once replying to my post on his page, but even that was delayed by a week.)
opponent made the excuse that he was building, but that was about a week ago

That's like the 40th time you did an activity post on the thread, first of all everytime i'm on smogon, you're not, and don't talk about doing any effort since all you do is waiting for me to vm you while crying, you didn't send me anything at all besides that one time i answered and you are asking for the win 3 time without talking to me? i mean c'mon, you vm'd me one hour ago but that was after posting "activity post" 3 times lol...

We'll play, but vm me to set-up a time instead of posting "AP" everyday, i'm way more active than you on smogon and i'm here when most of the people are connected, you have a really bad gmt for me so you can talk to me while you're online, don't go around acting like i clearly johned you when you cry way more than you act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)