OM Interviews (#26: OM room)

If I stab you, will you die or is this all a well thought out ploy?
Thoughts on Pelipper (just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't feel pain and sorry, just saying)
Is my avi qt enough for you?
What is your least favorite metagame that you can think of?
Scrubbiest OMer?

-How do you manage to handle Lobby at troll peak hours (when borderline rulebreaker trolls are the only ones chatting)?

-What would you advise someone who's an absolute noob at programming (read:me) if they want to start out? Any particular links/videos?

-If I manage to come up with a convincing enough log against him, would that be enough of a reason to get unfixable permabanned?

What is your opinion on:
Bulky sob.
I think I've lost to Unaware CM at least once,,,
Good Pokemon but not something that fits my style, which is why I never use it. It's never a problem for me too on opposing teams.
I've hated Gliscor a lot. In early BW OU, I ran Expert Belt Landorus with HP Ice just so I could fuck Gliscor. (That was before Sheer Force so all Landorus were Physical and Scarf were very common)
Heatran is good. I've used it on many teams of mine. It also doesn't usually cause me a problem.
Mandibuzz is Stealth Rock weak so I don't use it. It isn't threatening either.
Mew is very annoying in many metas...
I haven't been playing in ORAS so I don't know about Mega Sableye. Sableye isn't too bad.
Skarmory can be a pain at times
See above
See Mega Sableye comment
Mega Venu is also a pain and made me start using Talonflame
See Mandibuzz
Celebi isn't popular
See above
See Skarmory
Jirachi was a staple on my teams in BW. It isn't very good now.
Tentacruel is overrated
I hate Alomomola since I tend to use Physical attackers most of the time. Once, I got OU reqs with 6 physical attackers. True story.
See Skarmory
See Celebi

If you could change one key mechanic in the Pokemon games, what would you change and why?
Hmm, I can't think of anything I would change tbh

Are we really going to make hating stall a running joke in these interviews? On a scale from 1-10, mega big chill?

nice job stealing my 1-10 questions. But srs, 1-11 (getting kinky), dogarts?

Why are you so protective of your personal information? None of us know anything other than you're from Dubai. Also, do you actually not like Jews :( ?
I just like my privacy man. Yes, I have bad things to say but I'd rather not.

How do you compare yourself to the Sturdinja of hackmons who can hardly faint? You both are Immortal (Shedinja...almost).
I am real

Will sempai ever notice me?
I-I do

Pie or cake?

Peanut butter and banana or Nutella and jelly?

Have you ever been mortal?

Do you plan on making another OM?
Cake.
Peanut butter and banana.
Yes, before I found the fountain of youth.
I've been thinking of ideas tbh but I haven't come up with anything yet.

If I stab you, will you die or is this all a well thought out ploy?
Thoughts on Pelipper (just because you're immortal doesn't mean you can't feel pain and sorry, just saying)
Is my avi qt enough for you?
What is your least favorite metagame that you can think of?
Scrubbiest OMer?
I might die
Pelipper sucks. Wingull was my first shiny caught in the wild!
No
from the OMs, STABmons
Ranger MikeDave

On a scale of 1 to 10, how partial is that lie?

You said that programming is a hobby. How did you learn to program? What got you interested?
I answered it in The Player. Check it out here: http://www.smogon.com/player/issue3/ask-the-admins

-How do you manage to handle Lobby at troll peak hours (when borderline rulebreaker trolls are the only ones chatting)?

-What would you advise someone who's an absolute noob at programming (read:me) if they want to start out? Any particular links/videos?

-If I manage to come up with a convincing enough log against him, would that be enough of a reason to get unfixable permabanned?
I stopped trying to manage the lobby because its quality is terrible at just keeps getting worse.

Not everyone can learn the same way. I like to look at a program's source code and learn from there.

Doubtful

Knight of Cydonia

I COULD BE BANNED!
Do you favour more OMs to continuously be created and generate new interest, or would you like to focus more on the current metas and grow their playerbases? Or is the balance fine?

Favourite non om tier? (any gen)

Will you lead bedroom blisseys to another victory y/y?

Favourite band/artist?

-If I manage to come up with a convincing enough log against him, would that be enough of a reason to get Kingler12345 permabanned?
y

How bad would unfixable have to turn to get banned again?
very bad

How does it feel being a ?
being a what

Am I your favorite Jew?
No

Do you favour more OMs to continuously be created and generate new interest, or would you like to focus more on the current metas and grow their playerbases? Or is the balance fine?

Favourite non om tier? (any gen)

Will you lead bedroom blisseys to another victory y/y?

Favourite band/artist?
It is unlikely we're going to get any amazing ideas since most of them have been done. I think focusing of current ones is better.

OU

y

Taylor Swift

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
If you could make up any Pokemon and make Gamefreak add it to the next Pokemon generation...what Pokemon would it be as long as its type, ability, signature move(s), etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)