Tournament SPLC week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
opponent missed the scheduled time
You missed the date I have school dude and I stayed until 9:40 the latest I could stay to play. It would help if you weren't always on but afk, I messaged you a lot before I left. Wish I logged them

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bri has been busy at her admittedly cool job, so we should be playing tonight or tomorrow.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
You missed the date I have school dude and I stayed until 9:40 the latest I could stay to play. It would help if you weren't always on but afk, I messaged you a lot before I left. Wish I logged them
no worries, i logged them for you
[18:32:21] <FLCL> can u play for lcpl
[18:33:48] <Kingmidas> now?
[18:34:05] <FLCL> sometime tonight
[18:34:13] <Kingmidas> probably not, I'm sorta busy with other smogon stuff/my team isn't built
[18:34:28] <Kingmidas> I can play this weekend or tomorrow though, those are absolutes
[18:34:33] <FLCL> k tomorrow then
[18:34:34] <Kingmidas> my timezones -5 whats yours?
[18:34:37] <FLCL> -8
[18:34:48] <FLCL> so tomorrow around this time?
[18:34:53] <Kingmidas> idk
[18:34:58] <Kingmidas> an hour earlier?
[18:35:02] <FLCL> i cant
[18:35:12] <Kingmidas> I'll try to make it
[18:35:12] <FLCL> i just got home
[18:35:41] <Kingmidas> ok I'm gonna post this log in the thread so they know we contacted
[18:36:01] <Kingmidas> http://mibpaste.com/f3j54o
-
[17:53:27] <Kingmidas> yo are you home yet?
[17:54:19] <Kingmidas> Even if you're not just wanted to tell you the aqua server owner made a tangma tier a while back and we can play there
[18:22:20] <Kingmidas> still afk?
[18:22:29] <Kingmidas> i will be on aqua
[18:35:22] <Kingmidas> ok I gtg we'll play this weekend or something
u left 1 min after the scheduled time lol

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
kingmidas making a strong display for him to become the next comat

ZF missed our schedule or we had a miscommunication about when we would play, anyway point being i can't play again until monday
I thought we were playing Thursday night between 6-7. However, seeing how you left at 4:50 pm, I guess this boils down to a miscommunication somewhere.

prem can we have an extension until monday when splashy can play again? i think everyone would prefer to see a match rather than a coin flip.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alllllright.

I've been availible all week, and while Goddess Briyella has had work, she had told me that she was free yesterday. After bumping into her twice on PS! And her irc room, she declined to battle me that way since she was eating or something idk lol. I haven't seen her today or heard from her, but I was also free today. I'm trying to talk out of going to some random family member's funeral (RIP great aunt Janice 1937-2015) because that will make me free tomorrow; however, the thing I'm worried about is the fact that she said she might sub someone in, and I have no idea if she will or who it might be. So I'll be waiting tonight or tomorrow (provided I don't feel guilty and skip it) to see what's up.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I thought we were playing Thursday night between 6-7. However, seeing how you left at 4:50 pm, I guess this boils down to a miscommunication somewhere.

prem can we have an extension until monday when splashy can play again? i think everyone would prefer to see a match rather than a coin flip.
yeah thats fine. if you cant play on monday tho one of you guys (splashy) would have to get subbed tho so Corporal Levi find out aobut this LOL

Reactions: zf
Tagging blarajan as he'll probably have to sub Tomahawk out, I've contacted Tomahawk the day I got subbed in but maybe he didn't see my VM (or ignored it idk) and replied to another VM, however the day after he replied saying that he can play in the weekend without stating which tile he'll be one, or at least his timezone, or somewhere where I can find him, I went ahead and asked him to clarify on the time but he didn't reply to the VM even though he had the time to like a post few hours after I replied to him.

I don't want this to end up as an activity win and that's why I asked blara to sub someone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)