Project NeverUsed Teambuilding Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kecleon. Hes like a slightly inferior version of Kang but gets more utility and STAB on all his moves and plays mind ga,es with dual priorty Protean :)

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
I am thinking of having this Saturday evening because I'm busy with family Sunday. Does ~5 PM EST sound decent? I will stick around in the IRC around then and will start when the activity peaks.

edit: Also, just like the previous edition by Soulgazer, I decided to have a Co-Host every session. This time it'll be QueenOfLuvdiscs !

Last edited:

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Doubleposting because I can.

So here's what we made:

Audino @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Fire Blast
- Psychic

Sneasel @ Eviolite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Low Kick
- Ice Shard

Lilligant (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Healing Wish
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Blast
- Roar

Musharna @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Psyshock
- Moonlight

I would like to thank QueenOfLuvdiscs again for keeping things in order with me, and also thank everyone for throwing out ideas and improving the team! We made the team without Mega-Glalie in mind, but for now Low Kick Sneasel can revenge if necessary, which OHKOs Glalie after SR.

This team isn't perfect so I encourage you to tweak things to improve the team (or speed creep as necessary.)

Again, thank you for joining us! Hope you all had fun =)

marilli

With you
Hiya! Sorry I've been busy with school. While that's all going on in the background, though, I thought it'd be a good time to open this back up, with Serperior gone and the meta settled down somewhat. With imminent changes to the tier, it may be the last time I'll get to do a teambuilding workshop in a meta that looks anything like this.

You guys can submit ideas. It can be one or two Pokemon. If you submit two, please make sure they work decently well together and don't limit our options too much when building around them. You can also submit a playstyle along with the Pokemon.

No deadline on idea submissions so far because I'm busy right now, but I could probably do this the next weekend or something!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Pokemon: Simipour. My favorite underrated water type pokemon.
Battle style: Hyper offense

I was going to suggest something like quagsire because hype, but how about we build around UXIE?

The sub CM set actually seems really good now because it beats like 3 of the new pokemon. beats virizion and with giga drain it doesn't lose to unaware quagsire... and it beats claydol (lol)

marilli

With you
Hi I'm going to do an update on this.

Sry for johnin but I really didn't want to do a new one when the tier just got 5 new mons and I didn't want to just teambuild off of sheer theorymon because I usually like building with frameworks (especially in a group teambuilding project it goes much smoother if we know what we're looking for). Obviously you can't quite do this in a meta with 5 new fresh threats!

But this time even if meta changes I decided to not give a damn anymore. It'll be on next Saturday (or maybe Sunday if it works better for yall) so nominate your Sheer Force Gatrs and everything. I'll take the previous noms and put them all in the voting pile as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)