Hey guys I sprite sometimes; I make MUGEN things too

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Sometimes I sprite things for funzies, they're mostly just edits/fusions of already existing sprites tho.

This is an animated sprite thing. I basically combined 2 sprites, one animated and one not, together to make this one (The blinking part was all made on my own tho, I take full credit for that eye change in the single frame where he blinks).

This is an exceptionally old (1 year old) work that I put together that's basically one sprite in front of another. Such effort, many wow.

This last one is my own COMPLETELY ORIGINAL CHARACTER, Goomichu, WHO IS TOTALLY NOT A FUSION OF GOOMY AND PIKACHU. DO NOT STEAL OR YOU WILL FOREVER BECOME POTATO
Eevee with a Santa hat.

Merry Early Christmas
Crawdaunt that's pink

Looking pretty fabulous there.
You're also looking a bit raw

DEAD PERIOD IS DEAD

A more powerful stance for Pikachu instead of the typical standing one. There was another color modification too, but that is supposed to be transparent with a yellow outline, which on a white background looks eh...

Left: The sprite without a palette modification
Right: The sprite with a palette modification (this is the intended palette).

Since this is slightly easier for me to do than drawing it won't turn out like my actual art thread right? right? right? right? right? right? right?

I'm open for requests if you have enough patience to wait for Six Flags to buy Holiday World!

I also do MUGEN things such as theorem, Duodecim, and Will of Kyomu. I'll probably show off new attacks and the like here as well for those.

Last edited:

Pikachuun

Well this thread died quickly

Here have an edit I did of a Pikachu sprite in two colors, the same number of consecutive posts I've made so far (some people that I showed this to already may think this looks familiar)!

Left: The sprite without a palette modification
Right: The sprite with a palette modification (this is the intended palette).

This is supposed to be a more powerful stance for Pikachu instead of the typical standing one. There was another color modification too, but that is supposed to be transparent with a yellow outline, which on a white background looks eh...

Pikachuun

And now for something completely different.

It's been a while, partially because I don't post half of the MUGEN stuff I've been doing here and also nobody replies to my posts please reply guys.
So here you go. It's pretty big so it's placed in a hide tag for your convenience.

Theorem is essentially a top-tier SN with glorious visuals. He is an edit of the character Manny, and I'm making him for a MUGEN style contest I'm considering entering. This is the first round out of some number. All of the effects were made golden by yours truly.
SN = SuperNull = uses an exploit in WinMugen that allows you to execute arbitrary code using ASCII in a statedef (statedef is essentially used to define actions that your character does, it can be an attack, a projectile, or w/e)

More will come once I find everything else

Pikachuun

Same deal with my previous post just made it pretty
Will of Kyomu is a Reisen edit I'm working on. This is the "13th palette" (you can only really do 1-12 hence the quotes), which is designed to instantly kill the opponent. It only activates in either an emergency or by enabling it yourself.

Could you make me a Brendan Sprite?
Edit of preferably Lucas.
I will probablywork on this soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)