Big Personalities Mafia - Game Over, Epistemophiliacs+PokeguyNXB Win

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well they knew thanks to macle that Cancerous backed zorbees up thanks to an item macle stole, kok priotised his own safety by removing a known role that could find his now hidden alias. Ergo his actions were made to preserve his own safety above all. The OCD have already lost their inspect so yeah.

Ok guys, I think it is time I shed some light into this situation.

To understand the matter at hand better, we must first acknowledge the association of the father of all mathematical mathematicalities, Archimedes, also known for his Archimedes's Principle to this game. Why, you ask? Because Archimedes's principle is the about buoyancy. And we all know the one true master of buoyancy is Jesus of Nazareth, also a pivotal role in the village. Thus, Archimedes's subtle influence in the game is confirmed. But what does this mean to you, insignificant players? To answer this, we shall venture deep into Archimedes's greatest legacy to the human race: Running around naked while screaming exclamatory word. The word in question is "eureka".

The Tehran Conference was held during WWII, and was also aptly codenamed "Eureka". Coincidence? I think not. Because one of three head figures of The Tehran Conference was Franklin D. Roosevelt. Does that name sound familiar to you? Without a doubt, Archimedes is involved in this, further cementing his presence in this game. And what else do we know about Archimedes? He has deathray. You know who else has deathray? Auric Goldfinger. Who was Goldfinger based on? Charles Engelhard Jr. Now I'm not saying that Archimedes is Engelhard, but you never both of them at the same time. Ever.

But Cancerous, what does that mean anything? - you ask. Oh my dear sweet summer children. Do you know who Engelhard is? He played a major part in the 1960 Presidential election. Which ended with a certain John F Kenedy winning. Will you look at that. JFK and FDR, both are connected to Archimedes. Clearly, Archimedes has been manipulating this game from the very beginning. Everything done so far were all part of his plan. FDR and JFK, they could be puppets, or co-conspirators, or alternative identities of Archimedes. It matters not now, they served their purpose, and Archimedes is looking to get rid of them, evidently. Then what's next? You're next, that's what.

Now that we learnt who is the real threat I will now reveal his identity to all of you. Namely, his alias. Obviously it is one the many presidents of the US. But who? Archimedes is cunning, so cunning that his alias was never listed. It's an invisible alias.

George W Bush is not in this game. Barrack Obama is not in this game. So it has to be one of them right?

Wrong. Have you learn nothing?

Archimedes is too cunning, he would never use such blatantly obvious covers. They are, at best, decoys for his real disguise.
The forgotten president.

No, not Quentin Trembley, the other one.

There you go, the man you are after, I trust you know what must be done. I have high hope and trust in you all.
I am pleased to announce that I have found Archimedes' disguise. It is very clever, because he is hiding in plain sight!

As you can see, he has the blood of people who have stood in his way all over his bloody feathers. If you see this bird, call authorities pl0x

UncleSam

Leading this village
zorbees was 40 seconds late his vote stands.

John F. Kennedy dies.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Jason Bourne

Alias: John F. Kennedy

Designation: Controlling

Series/Franchise of Origin: The Bourne Trilogy

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE THIEF-. You are a trained operative, and can infiltrate and extract valuables from any Target.

Item: ACTIVE CAMOUFLAGE. You can evade any attempts to block your non-Killing actions.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘The first thing I’m doing is catching the sightlines and looking for an exit.’
He had been recruited by the Epistemophiliacs.

Bye macle.
Andrew Jackson
Franklin D. Roosevelt
James A. Garfield
William Howard Taft
William McKinley
Zachary Taylor

Night 8. Night 8 ends at 8 PM EST on Sunday.

UncleSam

Leading this village
mills and LightWolf both agreed that it was late though I go strictly by my clock for deadlines regardless. If you have concerns about my clock relative to yours I am happy to confirm time differences if you ask me in advance/alert me that you plan to stealth near deadline.

LightWolf

lightwoof
So with macle dead one of you villagers may have noticed a sudden change in your body, by that I mean now you are the scavenger

Please report to me and zorbees as soon as possible along with any items you may have gotten from the body of macle!

UncleSam

Leading this village
Two bodies.

First is that of Andrew Jackson. He was murdered by Obsessive-Compulsives.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Gregory House, M.D.

Alias: Andrew Jackson

Designation: Inquisitive

Series/Franchise of Origin: House

Vote/Primary Ability: -VOTE NPC CHECK-. As a diagnostician, it’s really almost insultingly easy to diagnose does-not-exist syndrome. Or maybe it’s just Lupus?

Secondary Ability: I WILL SOLVE THE PUZZLE. You WILL cure your patient, even if there’s not really much wrong with him/her. Of course, being confined to a hospital has benefits-for example, no one can murder your patient. Of course, your patient also won’t be able to perform any night actions while in your care or the next night, in recovery. Note that security at recovery is lax, and not only will killers be able to kill your former patients but they will be so weak that even other protective abilities will not save them. You may not treat the same patient twice, ever, and you may not treat yourself.

Alliance: Ordinary Humans

Quote: ‘A psychic once told me that I’m psychic.’
This was Jalmont.

Next up was William McKinley. This was the work of the Epistemophiliacs.
UncleSam said:
Role Name: Howard Hughes

Alias: William McKinley

Designation: Protective

Series/Franchise of Origin: The Aviator

Vote/Primary Ability: BODYGUARD. You will send your security officers to follow your target around, whether they want you to or not. No deadly harm will befall your target.

Secondary Ability: THE AVIATOR. You are famous and powerful, and so have the kind of sway necessary to seize property belonging to others for your own use.

Item: THE BULLET PROOF VEST. What kind of paranoid recluse doesn’t have one of these? This will protect you from one kill.

Alliance: Obsessive-Compulsives

Quote: ‘I’m not a paranoid deranged millionaire.’
Someone this paranoid could only have been LightWolf.

Day 9. 48 hours to deadline. I'll update at majority+2 hour grace period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)