VGC Please rate my competetive team and my all unova team...

Now, for the team that I want to be competitive. I designed this team around Mega Charizard Y and using four Kanto region Pokemon. I will get to my strategy on how I will use them when I get back from going out. In the team, I'd appreciate a glance and any move and EV suggestions.

Mega Charizard Y (special sweeper)
Ability: Drought
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 Sp. Att/252 Speed/4 HP
-Solar Beam
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Over Heat

Charizard Y and Machamp will be my typical leads. Zard will open up with one of his stab moves or opt to use protect and then later switch out or use another move. Solar Beam is there for coverage. Heat Wave is to be used as a spread move. And Over Heat is to try and kill Talon Flame. Earthquake and Tailwind might be options over protect for more team coverage.

Clefable @ Leftovers (physical defensive)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp.Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
-Moonblast
-Moonlight
-Follow Me
-Protect

This Clefable is pretty bulky and is able to deal some damage and slow the team down. Moonblast is my STAB move. Using follow me and then combo'd with moon blast I can deal alot of damage to dragons and other Pokemon of the enemy team. Protect is there to stall. Moonlight is there to increase my longetivity.

Machamp @ Assault Vest (physical sweeper)
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4hp/252 atk/252spd
Nature: Adamant
- Bullet Punch
- Dynamic Punch
- Wide Guard
- Knock Off

This Machamp would be my lead with Charizard Y. It's the physical hitting side to my special hitting Charizard Y. Using Bullet Punch to hurt fairys. Dynamic Punch (which always hits with no guard) to take out frail pokemon. Ice Punch to hit dragons and the ever common Salamence. Knock Off to cripple Blisseys and Chanseys.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 170 Sp. Def/50 Def/72 Sp.Att/4 HP
-Psychic
-Encore / Dazzling Gleam
-Thunder wave / Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball

I am working on some ideas on how to use Alakazam. I definitely like Shadow Ball because it gives him good coverage against ghost type. All though, he is slow and Aegislash could kill him. I like Thunderwave, but energy ball would be good for coverage for my team against water type threats like Azumarill that could kill Zard Y. Psychic is to take out fighting type threats. Encore could be useful if I switched in Alakazam and then followed it up with a strong attack. It would also ensure Ala didn't die right away. Since I have Clefable, not sure I need Dazzling Gleam, but I am throwing out my options.

Aegislash @ Lum Berry
Ability: Stance Change
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp.Att/4 Sp.Def
-King’s Shield
-Wide Guard
-Shadow Ball
-Protect

Wide Guard gives my team some extra coverage late game. King's Shield is to deal alot of damage and works great with low speed stat. Shadow Ball hurts psychic type threats and other ghost type threats. Protect is for some extra protection for Aegislash. Lum Berry protects from any status inducing moves that would try to stop me from using wonder guard.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf (special attacker)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Sp.Att/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
-Draco Meter
-Dark Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Earth Power

Hydreigon is here to protect my team against Heatran. With Earth Power, I can opt to take out Heatran or at least scare him off. Otherwise, I have Dark Pulse to hurt Aegislash and Gengar. I have Draco Meter to spam on everyone else and other dragons. I also have Fire Blast to take care of Venusaur and Ferrathorn.

Last edited:
I see no point in calling excadrill a "mixed attacker" when you put absolutely zero EVs in it and running a nature that hinders special attack. Not that the nature really matters with base 50 special attack, zero EVs in special attack you'd get zero value out of it anyway and there is no point in running both earthquake and earth power. Get rid of earth power and either add Swords Dance or Rapid spin and get rid of Drill Run and replace it with Rock Slide. And as I already stated in the VGC forum get rid of overheat. There is no point in it as any (see all) Talonflames will run at least 4 hp and overheat only ko's T-flame if it isn't running hp not to mention it's not even a guaranteed KO even if it isn't running HP. 6.3% of OHKO'ing 0hp t-flame isn't worth having charizard y's Sp attack drop 2 stages

252 SpAtk Drought Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 0 HP/0 SpDef Flame Body Talonflame in Sun: 129 - 153 (84.3 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpAtk Drought Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 4 HP/0 SpDef Flame Body Talonflame in Sun: 130 - 153 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:
I see no point in calling excadrill a "mixed attacker" when you put absolutely zero EVs in it and running a nature that hinders special attack. Not that the nature really matters with base 50 special attack, zero EVs in special attack you'd get zero value out of it anyway and there is no point in running both earthquake and earth power. Get rid of earth power and either add Swords Dance or Rapid spin and get rid of Drill Run and replace it with Rock Slide. And as I already stated in the VGC forum get rid of overheat. There is no point in it as any (see all) Talonflames will run at least 4 hp and overheat only ko's T-flame if it isn't running hp not to mention it's not even a guaranteed KO even if it isn't running HP. 6.3% of OHKO'ing 0hp t-flame isn't worth having charizard y's Sp attack drop 2 stages

252 SpAtk Drought Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 0 HP/0 SpDef Flame Body Talonflame in Sun: 129 - 153 (84.3 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 SpAtk Drought Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 4 HP/0 SpDef Flame Body Talonflame in Sun: 130 - 153 (84.4 - 99.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Rid of Overheat? What kind of reccomendation is that? Unlike Heat Wave, Overheat isn't walled by Aegislash, has a bestial Base Power, and hurts everything by a lot of damage. The thing here is....no one, and i mean NO ONE uses Timid Zard Y. You won't be outspeeding anything important meanwhile losing a lot of power and making Overheat not a OHKO on Talonflame, for example.

4 HP talonflame? Hah, this should be the real calc:

244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame in Sun: 143-168 (92.8 - 109%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO

Also, why would you use Overheat on Talonflame when Heat Wave is a clear 2HKO?:

244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame in Sun: 78-92 (50.6 - 59.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+Overheat can do A LOT of stuff, lemme show you:

244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kangaskhan in Sun: 255-301 (140.8 - 166.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO (considering not bulk invested)
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 92 HP / 52 SpD Kangaskhan in Sun: 237-280 (123.4 - 145.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO (My personal bulky Kanga Set)
44+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Kangaskhan in Sun: 255-301 (120.2 - 141.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO (This is like 252 HP kind of set)
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 168 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T in Sun: 255-301 (137.8 - 162.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Standart investment for Bulky Lando-T)
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 168 HP / 0 SpD Assault Vest Landorus-T in Sun: 171-202 (92.4 - 109.1%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO (If in any case you did face this thing)
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Aegislash-Shield in Sun: 146-174 (87.4 - 104.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO (this is the Aegis set that can survive Modest Specs Hydreigon Dark Pulse, without mentioning Wide Guard)
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Aegislash-Shield in Sun: 270-318 (161.6 - 190.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Sylveon in Sun: 171-202 (85 - 100.4%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO (Does a decent amount, not a OHKO but it could be after some partner's prior damage)
244+ SpA Mega Charizard Y Overheat vs. 252 HP / 96+ SpD Thundurus in Sun: 207-244 (111.2 - 131.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Calm Thundurus is a thing, y'know)

I could go like this by an entire hour, but i thing is not worth it.... I suppose you got my message....

Also, why max speed investment on Machamp? His speed isn't something great and you have Assault Vest, so i suppose some bulk investment should be putted in. Also, if you want to run speed, run enough to outspeed Sylveon as it threatens Machamp.
Clefable EV spread is pretty weird. Clefable is supposed to wall stuff, so invest some def. onto that thing
Why are you using Alakazam btw? Sylveon can do a similar thing....
About the Unova team, i'm not going to give any reccomendations as it is a theme team, so is only like, for fun and stuff...

Well, that's it! Keep it up friend!

SkarmSteel​

EDIT: Shell Armor Emboar!? Change that imo...n_n

Last edited:
Rid of Overheat? What kind of reccomendation is that?
Seeing how as his charizard is TIMID which is +SPEED and not MODEST which is +SPECIAL ATTACK. That's the kind recommendation this is.

The thing here is....no one, and i mean NO ONE uses Timid Zard Y.
Oh and this made me laugh, if "no one" uses it then why do I see plenty of people running timid then? That's a lot of "some ones" running something "no one" runs

Seeing how as his charizard is TIMID which is +SPEED and not MODEST which is +SPECIAL ATTACK. That's the kind recommendation this is.

Oh and this made me laugh, if "no one" uses it then why do I see plenty of people running timid then? That's a lot of "some ones" running something "no one" runs
People using timid Zard Y? Where? Also, what's the point on using Zard Y? Outspeeding Lando? Honestly like more than a half of Lando are scarf and the other landos uses adamant with enough speed to outspeed base 70, 80 or even 90. and even if it was jolly max speed, that means it will have less than power to OHKO other stuff. Few people runs jolly Lando-T, as well as few people uses Timid Zard Y

Imo for resources, check http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/#double . As you'll see, 60% of the Zard are MODEST and a 30% of the Zard are TIMID. Also, you'll notice how the 76% of Lando-T are ADAMANT meanwhile a 18.9% of them are JOLLY. As i said, no point on using Timid Zard Y. Do you even VGC bro?

People using timid Zard Y? Where? Also, what's the point on using Zard Y? Outspeeding Lando? Honestly like more than a half of Lando are scarf and the other landos uses adamant with enough speed to outspeed base 70, 80 or even 90. and even if it was jolly max speed, that means it will have less than power to OHKO other stuff. Few people runs jolly Lando-T, as well as few people uses Timid Zard Y

Imo for resources, check http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/#double . As you'll see, 60% of the Zard are MODEST and a 30% of the Zard are TIMID. Also, you'll notice how the 76% of Lando-T are ADAMANT meanwhile a 18.9% of them are JOLLY. As i said, no point on using Timid Zard Y. Do you even VGC bro?
Jesus fucking christ get the stick out of your ass, dick. I just stated what I stated that max sp attack timid charizard-y doesn't ko what he talked about wanting to ko. Then your dickwaded ass comes in and decides to be condescending towards me because I said something that you for some stupid fucking reason take personal offense to. Do you even know how to criticize without being a fucking dick?

Jesus fucking christ get the stick out of your ass, dick. I just stated what I stated that max sp attack timid charizard-y doesn't ko what he talked about wanting to ko. Then your dickwaded ass comes in and decides to be condescending towards me because I said something that you for some stupid fucking reason take personal offense to. Do you even know how to criticize without being a fucking dick?
Ofc i do. Instead of just replying to the things that you found weird about my first post, did you even bother to check all the arguments about why i did reccomend modest>timid and to keep overheat? If you did, you should know the reasons why i answered your second post like i did. I did it only because using timid zard y really has no point. I also apologize if i was too rude and/or mean. But let's be honest and agree to the fact that there's no reason to use timid zard y and no reason to not use overheat on the zard y of this team (focus blast could be used over overheat if the team didn't have a heatran answer, and it has machamp)

Ofc i do. Instead of just replying to the things that you found weird about my first post, did you even bother to check all the arguments about why i did reccomend modest>timid and to keep overheat?
I didn't reply to that because it was a sound argument and didn't think it would be pointless to argue about it.

I also apologize if i was too rude and/or mean.
Yeah I'm sure you didn't mean to do it.

Um, can I get some more tips for my unova team? Like, would Serperior or Samurott with HA be better unova starter to use? Would you suggest any other unova pokemon for that team?

I understand it's very difficult and nearly impossible in some cases to have a good team from one gen AND include a starter from that gen.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey kantotrainer90. It's cool that you want to post two teams and get more feedback for two metas. That being said, both teams have far too many issues to perform competently, even to the point where you have illegal moves and abilities. Before posting an rmt, you should play with the team first and make sure that it's at least competent, even if it needs help.

The problem with the first team is, there isn't a "Unova team" tier. It's just a team of Unova mons that you like using, but you can't rate it because nobody plays mono Unova. It's just not a competitive tier, and there's no point in putting one in an rmt because I can't say "your team has a Talonflame/Keldeo/whatever weakness" because I don't know what threats to prepare for. If you really need some pointers, then I can at least fix the sets.

Emboar doesn't get shell armor, put blaze on and then reckless when that gets released. Flame charge should be replaced with sucker punch as strong CB priority is much more useful than avoiding blitz recoil. Also, the move is "Superpower" not super powers. Cofagrigus should have HP Fighting over disable because disable is basically worthless and leaves you walked by normal types, and it should also be carrying 0 speed IVs to be as slow (fast) as possible in trick room (as should emboar). Protect should be swapped for energy ball on galvantula, and remove earth power and drill run on excadrill for rock slide and rapid spin. Run u-turn over earth power on scarf Hydreigon.

Better sets or not, your team makes no sense. You have a trick room setter and one abuser on the same team as a suicide sticky web lead and spinblocker, which is totally counterproductive. Nothing can take hits reliably as Cofagrigus only has max hp and no recovery and AV tornadus isn't therian form with regenerator. There isn't a single type that can't just smash its way through your team, but it doesn't even have good offensive synergy with a serious weakness to bulky waters. I get that you want to have a Unova team, but there's no point to have one and still try to make it seriously competitive, especially with sets like triple ground stab excadrill. I can't seriously improve the team without having non-Unova mons (like using entei over emboar) and totally changing the structure, it's just not good enough to be rated.

I don't know enough about doubles to fully rate the team, but I see a lot of amateur mistakes here too, such as running wide guard on an AV mon (you can't use it, have you played with the team before?), timid Zard y, mono attacking Aegislash, bulky cm alakazam, speedy Clefable, and no heat wave on Zard. I'd seriously reccommend learning the meta more before posting an rmt, let alone two.

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thanks for trolling....if you don't know doubles and vgc why bother posting?
I play enough doubles (which, by the way, is different than vgc and you should specify which one you're playing with the team although I assume it's vgc) to know incorrect sets, but not enough to suggest actual replacements. I like how out of all the things I say, such as AV Machamp with wide guard, that's the one thing you notice.

I play enough doubles (which, by the way, is different than vgc and you should specify which one you're playing with the team although I assume it's vgc) to know incorrect sets, but not enough to suggest actual replacements. I like how out of all the things I say, such as AV Machamp with wide guard, that's the one thing you notice.
Nobody asked you to be rude to someone who is new to the competitive scene of Pokemon.

It's pretty straight forward this is for vgc doubles and it's in my first sentence and in the title thread. I will also refer you to the rules:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/how-to-rate.3490985/

When you can post like suggested by Smogon rules, then I will listen to you again.

I'd also suggest you take a look at this:

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/

MZ

Alright then, evidently giving somebody help on their team is rude. Let me break down what's going on here.
Hey kantotrainer90. It's cool that you want to post two teams and get more feedback for two metas. That being said, both teams have far too many issues to perform competently, even to the point where you have illegal moves and abilities. Before posting an rmt, you should play with the team first and make sure that it's at least competent, even if it needs help.

The problem with the first team is, there isn't a "Unova team" tier. It's just a team of Unova mons that you like using, but you can't rate it because nobody plays mono Unova. It's just not a competitive tier, and there's no point in putting one in an rmt because I can't say "your team has a Talonflame/Keldeo/whatever weakness" because I don't know what threats to prepare for. If you really need some pointers, then I can at least fix the sets.

Emboar doesn't get shell armor, put blaze on and then reckless when that gets released. Flame charge should be replaced with sucker punch as strong CB priority is much more useful than avoiding blitz recoil. Also, the move is "Superpower" not super powers. Cofagrigus should have HP Fighting over disable because disable is basically worthless and leaves you walked by normal types, and it should also be carrying 0 speed IVs to be as slow (fast) as possible in trick room (as should emboar). Protect should be swapped for energy ball on galvantula, and remove earth power and drill run on excadrill for rock slide and rapid spin. Run u-turn over earth power on scarf Hydreigon.

Better sets or not, your team makes no sense. You have a trick room setter and one abuser on the same team as a suicide sticky web lead and spinblocker, which is totally counterproductive. Nothing can take hits reliably as Cofagrigus only has max hp and no recovery and AV tornadus isn't therian form with regenerator. There isn't a single type that can't just smash its way through your team, but it doesn't even have good offensive synergy with a serious weakness to bulky waters. I get that you want to have a Unova team, but there's no point to have one and still try to make it seriously competitive, especially with sets like triple ground stab excadrill. I can't seriously improve the team without having non-Unova mons (like using entei over emboar) and totally changing the structure, it's just not good enough to be rated.

I don't know enough about doubles to fully rate the team, but I see a lot of amateur mistakes here too, such as running wide guard on an AV mon (you can't use it, have you played with the team before?), timid Zard y, mono attacking Aegislash, bulky cm alakazam, speedy Clefable, and no heat wave on Zard. I'd seriously reccommend learning the meta more before posting an rmt, let alone two.
I still stand by this entire rate. It fixes your sets and also addresses the issue of you having not played with the team beforehand (otherwise you would know that the item assault vest prevents the use of wide guard and Emboar doesn't even get shell armor). So here you've already broken the RMT rules or simply never noticed that it wasn't working, which is unlikely if you play with the team for any length of time.

thanks for trolling....if you don't know doubles and vgc why bother posting?
Clearly I'm not trolling, as I indicated in my response.

Nobody asked you to be rude to someone who is new to the competitive scene of Pokemon.

It's pretty straight forward this is for vgc doubles and it's in my first sentence and in the title thread.
VGC and doubles are two different things, hence my confusion. VGC has item clause and you can only bring four mons, in doubles you bring six. VGC is Nintendo official, Doubles is smogon. To learn more about this, go here: http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue30/smogdoubles_vs_vgc. I believe the team is for vgc because of the tag, but in your original thread you say that it's a "Doubles Team-Unova", hence my confusion at you using the two formats interchangeably. Also, when you say new, does that take into account your 200+ posts? That's not exactly new.

My rate hasn't broken any rules. The sixth rate on this thread starts with "Jesus fucking christ get the stick out of your ass, dick" yet you attack the one that actually gives advice?

When you can post like suggested by Smogon rules, then I will listen to you again.
Again, you have a rate that's just one guy arguing with another and yet my post is the issue when it follows every rule and gives advice. Seems legit.
I'd also suggest you take a look at this:
http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/
Thank you for this link. I don't see how it's relevant, but thanks I guess? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've tried to help your teams after seeing that all you were getting for rates was an argument between two people (although modest and overheat are good things to have on Zard), and I'd still be willing to give you an importable if you can't figure out the changes or just want them easier. But don't ask for advice on the internet and then accuse someone trying to help of breaking the rules, especially when you've broken the rules.
#5. Make sure your team is competitive (no troll teams etc), also make sure to have tested it before making an RMT
If you had tested your team, you would have seen that you can't put shell armor on emboar. This could be a mistake as you typed out your team, but either way it's still an illegal team. Using PS importable is highly recommended in RMTs, go to the team builder and copy/paste the text that comes up when you click the "import" button to post it. But don't post a team and then not accept the constructive criticism, that's the entire point of the RMT forum.

Unova team

I'll admit when I first saw this team, it struck me as odd, especially when I saw Emboar. I'm really sorry but... Emboar really can't do well in doubles OR VGC, as its an NU Pokemon who really can only run either Scarf or Life Orb. Now if you still wanted to go with a Unova Starter, I'd suggest Serperior>Emboar. Now that Contrary Serperior is legal, it's a much more better option that either of the other two unova starters if you're looking for something in a VGC team. If that's not good you could always try Mixed Samurott (Please don't judge if I'm wrong... I've barely playe any VGC and am just trying to help

As for the COfagrigus... WHY ON EARTH IS THAT A TRICK ROOM SWEEPER?! Yeah, Cofagrigus is slow, but you gave a TON of speed investment to ALL of your other Pokemon, hindering their abilities in a trick room. A ser I like to run is Will-O-Wisp+Hex Defensive Cofagrigus.

I would barely call Tornadus a 'special sweeper' as the only move it has that is special is Hurricane, which has unreliable accuracy when the rain is not up. I'd suggest you turned it into a Damp Rock +Rain Dance Tornadus, especially considering Tornadus-Incarnate gets Prankster, that way you can set up your rain ad THEN proceed to sweep.

Galvantula's just a standard set, I have no comment on that.

As for Excadrill.... Adament nature and Earth Power? I'm not trying to be rude but putting a special attack on a Pokemon that has a special attack hindering nature is just not the best. So instead I'd make it a Swords Dance Sweeper Excadrill

Hydreigon looks fine to me, though might wanna consider Flash Cannon for those pesky fairy types, possibly over Earth Power, ssince it doesn't provide much coverage outside of what Hydreigon already provided with Drqaco Meteor, Dark Pulse and Fire Blasr

Your other team I will look at later, but I hope this little rate helped

Sets

Excadrill Life Orb
Natre - Adament/Jolly (your choice)
EVS - 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Ability - Sand Rush
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Iron Head
-Rock Slide/Brick Break

Serperrior @Leftovers/Life Orb (it depends on what you want, more hard hitting or more longevity)
Nature Timid/Modest (again, depends on what you want)
Ability - Contrary
EVs - 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
-Leaf Storm
-Hidden Power Rock
-Giga Drain
-Substitute

OR

Samurott @ Life Orb/Lum Berry (more power or free from status for a turn)
Nature - Hasty or Naive (they both raise speed, but lower a different kind of defense so not a single attack's power is lowered
Ability - Torrent
EVS - 244 Attack, 252 Special Attack, 12 Speed
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Megahorn/Super Power
Substitute/Encore

Cofagrigus@Leftovers
Nature - Bold
Ability - Mummy
EVs - 252 HP, 252 Defense, 4 Special Attack
Will-o-Wisp
Hex
Protect
Toxic

Tornadus@Damp Rock
Nature - Timid or Modest
Ability - Prankster
EVs - 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 SpD (don't give it 4 HP for stealth rock reasons)
-Rain Dance
-Hurricane
-Focus Blast
-Heat Wave/Hidden Power Ice

Last edited:
Unova team
Hi, thank you!

My mistake for posting two teams. I didn't know so many people would get riled up over it. It is more of a fun team, but I still wanted tips and thanks to those giving them! :)

I can defiinitely go with Serperior over the other two and I will make the EV and move changes for the others. Since I won't be needing Emboar, I think I will go for Coballion or some one else over Cofagrigus. Since Cof is used primarily as a trick room sweeper.

Last edited:
I have tested the Unova team and things like saying Shell Armor on Emboar was a typo. I copied and pasted my last team and I didn't finish the getting rid of Samurott's info.

I guess the one good piece of advice I will take from you is wide guard and assault vest don't work together on Machamp, so I need to drop wide guard or get a different item.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)