ORAS Ubers #Fairyceus XY tweak.

Hey, this is my ubers team. its basicly my XY Team but wth tweaks for ORAS.

I peaked #38 with it on PS
Under the alt Ghost2Hunt
And as final note id like to mention that my english is kind of bad but it should still be okay.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpDef
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Roar
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

This Groudon set is basicly just here to get up the rocks and being able to get them up later on in the game if they were removed from the field . Except for that , it has a decent Special bulk so it can roar out certain pokemon(Xern -HP Ground ) who boosted or roar them out on the turn they boost. Also can be used to get some more SR damage ( which is quite obvious i think )

Giratina @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar

Quite a normal Special defensivly Giratina Set .
WoW obviously for crippeling those physical attackers or get some extra damage off,
Roar to phaze out opponents as well as to sometimes roar out a xerneas when he uses geomancy altough not many people do that so i usually switch to aegislash . Rest is just there to recover health as well as get rid of statuses which also makes giratina a sponge for status' .
Sometimes i use Defog>Sleep talk.

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 204 HP / 252 Atk / 52 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Sleep Talk

Choice banded ho oh , there to switch in on darkrai's . Catch zekroms on the switch and just dish out great amounts of damage , +50%burn chance is always great , also the abbilety regenerator helps alot with recoil damage or just to heal up a bit, Only big problem are rocks which is why i have 1or 2defoggers.

Yveltal @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 196 Def
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Taunt
- Rock Slide/Toxic
- Foul Play

Defensive yveltal is a great pokemon over all :D i mean it can take physical hits really well , but i know its not the best . Also for some reason Opponents like to setup a swords dance with arceus and then i can just KO with foul play. Taunt is here to stop slower stall pokemons like chansey , ferrothorn .
Roost is there to make it survive longer.
And rock slide is most likely the move that i rarely use , its on there to deal some damage to ho oh . I Also run Toxic>Rock Slide. depends on mood

Aegislash (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 196 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Toxic
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball
- King's Shield

Aegislash is my Xerneas counter together with ho oh being able to handle it quite well
Shadow sneak is only used when u know that u can KO as aegislash does not appreciate to take a hit in blade form . Rest of the set is Standard.

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SDef / 96 Spd
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Arceus-Fairy was chosen as palkia seemed to give quite a big of a problem to my team ( while giratina takes every hit it cant take special rend ) and while most people dont know my form at that point i can switch this in on a Special Rend and then 2hit ko with judgement
( lustrous orb palkia can not one hit me )
The set is quite normal , defog as i needed a defogger.
WoW to take phisical attacks better and recover is a must on a stall team/set
and judgement is there for stab and have a decent attack.

Hey the only main problem I see is Giratina, it's not that good this gen and setting up on it's way too easy. I suggest Mega Diancie since you haven't used your mega slot and Magic Bounce will help even more to prevent Rocks. It's also great against opposing flying types. Good luck

Hey there,
there is not much to say about the team, except two things. I think the team is rather Ho Oh weak and your team would like to have some Cleric. Arceus Rock will cover the weakness of course and covers the bird weak. Since you are using stall you will need a cleric. Xerneas is your go-to partner, because you want to keep a fairy. I would suggest you to run it over Giratina-A. You got an Ekiller check with Arceus Rock and defensive Xerneas. If you run Xerneas you need a pursuiter on the team. Aegislash should get Pursuit over Shadowsneak, which seems funny, but does not really work in the ubers game at all. Furthermore Ho oh wants more speed if you use the banded set. There is not too much to change but I hope I was able to improve the team for you a bit.

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Judgment
- Defog
- Recover

Xerneas @ Leftovers
Trait: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Aromatherapy

Going off what steve said you can use a defensive Mega Diancie set with Heal Bell; it can be your Ho Oh check and your cleric.

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Impish Nature
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Heal Bell
- Toxic

The problem with Diancie is, it does not have a recovery move. You could go for Restbell Diamondstorm but it is not very good. If you are using stall you should have a recovery move on your Pokémons.

Hey there, I have some suggestions for your team.

I agree with Steve Angello to change Arceus-Fairy -> Arceus-Rock and for Pursuit -> Shadow Sneak on Aegislash.
His idea of playing Aromatherapy Xern is interestive, but I have some other suggestions.

I would really recommend Mega Sableye -> Giratina.
It has a great utility thx to Magic Bounce (Mainly important to keep hazards off the field for Ho-Oh).
It is also a better EKiller check than Defensive Xerneas.

A full HP/SpD with a Calm Nature on Aegislash (that anyways kill GeoXern with Gyro Ball).

I would recommend using Lava Plume PDon or even Precipice Blades / Stealth Rock / DTail / Thunder Wave since you have a very reliable Ho-Oh check (Rockceus).

You also could play Lugia instead of Yveltal (works really well with Magic Bounce) that is one of the best Salamence check and that is also able to kill Groudon very quickly.

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 204 SpD / 56 Def
Relaxed Nature
Or (if you don't need to check EKiller):
Your current EVs
- Stealth Rock
- Precipice Blades
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Sableye @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Lugia @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Whirlwind
- Roost

Arceus-Rock @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Judgment
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp / Calm Mind
- Recover

Hope I helped :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)