Reset Button shop: Now 100% hack free (Now open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you interested in a HA Starly in a Dive Ball (Sorry, I am trying to breed for a shiny) with a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread ? I am interested in your Adamant Scyther. It will take me some time to breed (depends on my luck) but I should be able to breed one by tomorrow.

Are you interested in a HA Starly in a Dive Ball (Sorry, I am trying to breed for a shiny) with a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 spread ? I am interested in your Adamant Scyther. It will take me some time to breed (depends on my luck) but I should be able to breed one by tomorrow.
Sorry, but no.

CMT for charmander with HA inside the divel ball. I request you a female spitback. This because i cannot offer you a perfect IV spread. Just spitbacks are ok to me.

Thanks.

CMT for charmander with HA inside the divel ball. I request you a female spitback. This because i cannot offer you a perfect IV spread. Just spitbacks are ok to me.

Thanks.
Sorry if I'm late, but nothing interests me.
Also, update:

Nature: Timid
Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 22/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Switcheroo
OT: Tori
TID: 58740
Received in Reddit Giveaway, nicknamable.​

Then, cmt for mareep? spitback is ok
If you could get Monsoon Vivillon in a Premier Ball that would be nice.
If you are willing to trade your a Repeat Ball Continental Vivillon for something, lemme know.
Also, I unfortunately lost the EMs. They were useless anyway.

Hey! Would you be willing to trade a flawless female dive ball Charmander for my flawless female luxury ball Charmander? And would you also trade a dive ball adamant marill for my premier or moon ball adamant marill (flawless for flawless)?

Also, CMT for a swift swim calm dream ball feebas, a jolly quick ball water veil buizel and a modest net ball flabebe please :)

Hey! Would you be willing to trade a flawless female dive ball Charmander for my flawless female luxury ball Charmander? And would you also trade a dive ball adamant marill for my premier or moon ball adamant marill (flawless for flawless)?

Also, CMT for a swift swim calm dream ball feebas, a jolly quick ball water veil buizel and a modest net ball flabebe please :)
Sorry if I forgot to add, but I lost the HA buizel (have yet to receive it).
I would be interested in a Moon ball Marill, but not the Lux ball Marill.
As for the Feebas, the Moon Ball Seel.
EDIT: Forgot about the Flabebe. Would the Dream Ball Dratini be OK?

Is this a Pidgey?

Vivillon (Poke Ball Pattern)

Nature: Timid
Ability: Compoundeyes
IVs: 30/14-15/14-15/26/15/28 (HP Fire)
Special Moves: None
OT: SUM2014
TID: 08064
SR'd by JebusChrist .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)