Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a Destiny Knot for my AS game. Getting tired of transfering parents to Y and breeding from there, then transfering back to AS.
I can do this. Adding you and coming online now (new friend code [sorry], so you may need to add me again). :)
Edit2: Welcome :).

Edit:
Holy crap, I actually dexnav-ed a HA Bagon.

Matching ball for regular Salamence?

Also, that really isn't a "Holy crap" level of event.

Last edited:
I can do this. Adding you and coming online now (new friend code [sorry], so you may need to add me again). :)

Edit:

Also, that really isn't a "Holy crap" level of event.
Sorry for taking a long time. I'm online now. My internet connection went down for some reason

Edit; Thanks a lot!

Thundurus - #642 (Gentle) : 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden power dragon

Uhm, I just got trolled xD Keep or toss? Maybe some weird special defensive set with sky drop, I dunno xD

Question about older move tutors - I want to teach my Shiftry Sucker Punch when I evolve my Seedot, but it's only a PtHGSS tutor move. Would I be able to transfer it over to teach it and trade it back?

Does anyone have a decent Trick Room Dialga? Telepathy would be nice, but not necessary. I don't have any legends to offer, as I havn't reset a single one in any of my games yet, but I'd be willing to do some breeding projects, trade multiples from my (very outdated) thread, or work out some other arrangements.

Hello all, I'm taking a study break (midterms this week) to play some ORAS. I just trsined the move Dig and am noticing moves such as body slam will hit me even when I am underground. Is this a known issue or just a weird new mechanic?

Hello all, I'm taking a study break (midterms this week) to play some ORAS. I just trsined the move Dig and am noticing moves such as body slam will hit me even when I am underground. Is this a known issue or just a weird new mechanic?
Which Pokémon where involved? A Pokémon with No Guard would explain this, since it allows Pokémon to hit other Pokémon that are using Dig, Fly, Dive, Bounce, etc...

Which Pokémon where involved? A Pokémon with No Guard would explain this, since it allows Pokémon to hit Pokémon that are using Dig, Fly, Dive, etc...
Lol yup I'm dumb. It is a machoke with no guard. Completely forgot that she had that ability. Seriously, I take a few months off from Pokémon and forget the simplest things! ._. Thanks!

Question about older move tutors - I want to teach my Shiftry Sucker Punch when I evolve my Seedot, but it's only a PtHGSS tutor move. Would I be able to transfer it over to teach it and trade it back?
Trade it back to what? A 3rd gen game? No. DP? Yes, as it would simply be a trade. Transfers have always (since 3rd gen) been one-way trips.

Maybe I misunderstood a portion of your post or misinterpreted something - if so, then please correct me.

Trade it back to what? A 3rd gen game? No. DP? Yes, as it would simply be a trade. Transfers have always (since 3rd gen) been one-way trips.

Maybe I misunderstood a portion of your post or misinterpreted something - if so, then please correct me.
Sorry, what I meant was trade from my AS to PtHGSS and teach it Sucker Punch. Then trade it back to AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)