ORAS OU Mega Gardevoir ft. Landorus-I (Peaked 1500) Hyper Offence

Hi guys i just made a team last week and i realized its very nice and i mostly win with this team. I still want to get this team better :) I wanna fill my weaknesses as fast as possible (Keldeo D:) and you can help me.:) Lets Start!
I KillEvery1 (Mamoswine)

Jolly: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4SDe
Item:Focus sash
(Thick fat)
1.Move: Stealth rock
2.Move: Earthquake
3.Move: Ice Shard
4.Move Icicle Spear

This guys is really powerfull and can get stealth rocks out too.
He can criple Gliscors with icicile spear and also break sashes with icicle spear. He is no suicide lead for me. He is a suicide lead still it can always get dmg on sth with ice shard.

YouWantSome (Thundurus)
Naive:72 Att,252 Spe,180 SAtt
Item: Life orb
(Prankster)
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Knock off
-Hidden power Ice

This guys speed is incredible, his stats are incredible and his offensive potentional is incredible with that att stats it can be played physical aswell.
Thunderbolt is most important step which can hurt water types like Slowbro and Manaphy
Thunder wave is for crippling fast pokenon like Talonflame or Keldeo. Knock off is for Chanseys and switches i dont wanna have like Gothitelle or Lati.

Hammertime (Landorus)
Timid:252SAtt, 252Spe,4SDef
Item: Life orb
(Sheer force)
-Earth Power
-Sludge Wave
-Psychic
-Focus Blast

In my eyes this guy is the most umderrated pokemon in the OU.
He has an incredible Ability and with life orb its making more dmg with EP than Landorus-T's eq on and neutral pkmn.
His movepool is incredible too.
Chansey kinda walls it but i dont wanna put knock off over Focus blast, also i have knock off on my Thundurus.
Sludge wave is for fairys who thinks they can switch in savely. Psychic 2HKOs Av conkeldurrs and hurts Mega Venesaur really.

ThatHurts! (Bisharp)
Adamant:252 Att,252 Spe,4 Def
Item: Lum Berry
(Defiant)
-Sucker punch
-Knock off
-iron head
-Swords Dance

This guys made so.many 6-0s or 5-0s for me. Rotom washes think they can revemge burn it but nope. Im gonna sDance and they try to burn me. My lum berry pops and i can OhKo them with knock off.
Iron head is for fairys or for things that resist Knock off or Sucker p.
The only guy who could handle Bisharp is conk, but everytime i fight against it it isnt going straight for Mach punch, amd im going everytims for Iron head.

StallBreaker (M-Gardevoir)
Timid(252 SAtt, 252 Spe, 4SDef
Synchronize -> Pixilate
-Hyper Voice
-Psyshock
-Focus Blast
-Taunt

This Girl is the best Wall Breaker in the game in my eyes! Taunt gets rid of these soft boiler like Clefable and Chansey, Psyshock is for pkmn which are SDef really good but in Def hurtable. Hyper Voice is second stab over Moonblast cause it gets through Substitutes.
Focus Blast is for those guys who think they can savely go into Hyper voice and psyshock and can do whatever they want, like conkeldurr and Heatran.

DefenceOP! (Excadrill)
Adamant: 252Att, 252 Spe, 4Def
Item:Choice Scarf
Ability:Mold Breaker
-Earthquake
-Rapid spin
-Iron Head
-rock slide

This guy is my spinner and scarfer at the same time. Im no fan over scarf-spinner but thats the best i could find. I didnt wanted to have a defogger since bisharp is in the tier and i want my rock being up.
Earthquake is his stab move with iroj head. And rock slide is for talonflames or othwr pkmn which doesnt resist it.

////

Guys
this was my RMT and i hope u all guys help me to modify this team and make it better. Here are some replays: Nope not now cause im on mobile and it doesnt let me put them in y.y later maybe!

Last edited:
hi cool team id take off excadrill for latias for healing wish purposes with out a scarf mon you lack speed but before moving on to that. Scarf drill lets stuff like gengar sub on the spin and that things puts in work since you dont really have switch in to life orb gengar. I suggest lando t over lando-i that way you dont lose to zard x and talonflame. lando-i doesnt serve a purpose besides wallbreaking which gard already does. You need low kick on bisharp to defeat other bisharps since bisharp can also 6-0 your team but instead of that you can run lead terrak with rocks to defeat stuff like baton pass by using taunt and beat bisharp at the same time. the set on latias lets you live life orb shadow balls from gengar hope this helps. Explosion lando lets you wallbreak so that bisharp has a easier time i would put knock off and slash knock off on thun but your reasoning was gothitelle I honestly would put nasty plot but its up to you also make gardevoir run will-o-wisp instead of taunt since terrak carries it and you dont wanna sack gardevoir to a gyro ball or flash cannon from heatran obv depending on their set but will-0 is mainly to lure in jirachi and mega metagross which are the only 2 solid checks to gardevoir but besides that solid offensive teams.
Latias @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 88 HP / 168 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Explosion

Thanks for the answer :) one prob. This team is made around lando-I and M-Garde and i dont wanna take lando-I out :/ i accept with the rest im gonna see what im gonna do thanks! :)

DKFirelord

Back this time I swear!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid /Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Substitute/Taunt/Wilo-Wisp

I'd recommend this set for mega Gard it help it switch In to lati@s Psyschock timid can be used to out speed Jolly Drill ,Kyruem-B , Definsive Landorous-T Modest can be used to ok some pokemon like landorous-T and other

The team gets destroyed by Specs Keldeo. I'd replace Excadrill with Starmie.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Ability: Analytic
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Hydro Pump
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Or

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect Type
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

This is just a suggestion, try it, it may be a better option.

It is about mamoswine, u said it isn't a suicide lead, but seeing you are using focus sash and stealth rock, have you considered on using an endeavor mamo? U could use Oblivious as ability to prevent taunt users (which is kinda obvious with mamo, especially as lead poke, but thick fat is a better option when considering a late sweeper) and focus sash paired with ice shard.

252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Jolly Nature @ Focus sash
-Endeavor
-Ice Shard
-Icicle Spear (for subs)
-Earthquake

I already seen Lead Endeavor mamo. I mispredicted a stealth rock as first turn, so i tried to activate his focus sash, killing with my SR ou priority moves, but his endeavor caught me off guard. So yeah, its an option to try!

Riahi i used Starmie before but i rralized i needed a late game Scarfer :/Starmies speed is really nice im gomma test, thanks dude.

ECSG i had this idea too but Hyper offence team needs Stealth rock (Talonflame u bastard) So im gonna use it as suicide lead:). Thanks for ur sugguestion mate

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid /Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Substitute/Taunt/Wilo-Wisp

I'd recommend this set for mega Gard it help it switch In to lati@s Psyschock timid can be used to out speed Jolly Drill ,Kyruem-B , Definsive Landorous-T Modest can be used to ok some pokemon like landorous-T and other
gonna try it out, thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)