Underused Smogcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll be using this thread to notify people as to when UU Smogcasts are ready.

approved by kokoloko and Ace Emerald

~ Welcome to our official Underused Podcast ~
The format of this is quite simple:
  • I will invite guests and we will have a discussion on the following wide range of topics:
    • Specific Pokemon in their totality
    • Specific sets and how they function
    • Specific members of the Underused Community (ex. upcoming talent, notable players, etc.)
    • Specific thread tutouring (ex. how to succeed for Research Week or teambuild in Dark Horse)
    • Introductions to other tiers (ex. brief discussion on PU or NU or RU etc.)
    • Introduction to playing styles (ex. stall, balance, offence)
    • Discussion on how to succeed in the forum or specific threads
    • Specific analyses on other contemporary Underused Poké-news (ex. tiering, council decisions, recent PS! promotions)
    • SPL Dedicated Content

• If you wish to be a guest on the podcast, feel PM or VM me. Please be reminded that your voice will be heard by the UnderUsed Community.

• Be mature and respectful; stick to the topic!

• Guest appearances will happen via Skype. Skype account information is strictly confidential. Any sharing of this information without consent will result in a ban.

Join the Conversation today!

Last edited:

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just upload it to youtube or a file sharing site like mediafire and I'll be able to upload it. If an artist can provide an interesting thumbnail for it, that would be cool as well.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, we've talked about this before and King UU wanted to try making vids instead because we couldn't make me teaching him how to stream happen.

If he wants to try again, then that's fine, I just don't want the same thing happening again. Or if I stream it instead of King UU. It's an option, but I don't know how it'd work out.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Streaming with a Mac is very difficult. I'll be uploading the video shortly.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Here's the second cast:

Skip to 11:00 to get to relevant content

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
I really like this idea of podcasts for a certain tier (I know they have been done in the past) with a ton of the top players. I think it would be cool if you guys did like a biweekly cast where you just talk about the meta for a half hour or so. Keep it up and someone should do this for OU as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)