Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for one of those helpful speed checking Smeargle to help me with soft resetting Landorus. Does anyone have a spare one?

helped

Last edited:
What game? In X/Y it's the Old Rod and there's a Fisherman in the Aquarium in Ambrette Town who gives it to you.
No im talking about oras:) and listen people i wanted to ask because there are people here that know where i can find it so dont tell me look for google want to answer? Answer dont want so there is no need

Im looking for female HA drilbur/excadrill in a premier ball preferably for my VGC regionals team. If anyone couldl help me out, Id be really grateful.

No im talking about oras:) and listen people i wanted to ask because there are people here that know where i can find it so dont tell me look for google want to answer? Answer dont want so there is no need
In ORAS you need a Super Rod to catch a Luvdisc. The Super Rod can be obtained from Moss Deep City.

What's a good hatch location for swablu in ORAS? I have a 31/31/31/29/31/31 adamant one I am getting tsv hatched in a little bit and I'd like it to have a cool hatch location:]

Anyone have a shiny Kyurem, Zekrom or Reshiram they'd be willing to trade?
I have a shiny reshiram it's not that good competitively though. However, normally I want good offers for my shiny reshiram however judging by your low post count I'm guessing you don't have a lot to offer. Depending on the situation I may give you a copy of my shiny reshiram free of charge. Post on my profile or thread either ways your offers and I am only interested in stuff obtained by yourself or from well known users on smogon. Don't take this offensively please that's not the intention I'm just trying to help you out.

This question can easily be answered using the HM in game to try and teach it to kingler.
Which doesn't help if you don't have a Kingler in-game at the moment...

I thought the data found in the demo pointed to Kingler learning Waterfall, but serebii doesn't list on its pokedex. Can somebody confirm if Kingler learns Waterfall in ORAS or not?

Which doesn't help if you don't have a Kingler in-game at the moment...

I thought the data found in the demo pointed to Kingler learning Waterfall, but serebii doesn't list on its pokedex. Can somebody confirm if Kingler learns Waterfall in ORAS or not?
If it's not listed on serebii or on bulbapedia then you know your answer. But just for the sake of "being thorough." I checked in game and can confirm that it is UNABLE to learn waterfall.

If it's not listed on serebii or on bulbapedia then you know your answer. But just for the sake of "being thorough." I checked in game and can confirm that it is UNABLE to learn waterfall.
So looks like it's just another ice punch blaziken... Anyway, thanks for the info!

Does anyone have a male of the following pokemon snorlax or pidgey with egg moves. I do not care about nature or IV's and the egg moves can be any. I can trade something if you wish from my thread although my thread is not 100% complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)