Smogon Premier League VI - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Lost, he ran sets that happened to work very well against my team, couldn't really play around that. That's ORAS for you I guess.
GG nonetheless.

Sorry team, I hate to disappoint you all yet once again.

And Algeria is loosing, fuck my life.

i am kind of fucking shocked at the lack of sportsmanship in conflict vs. jirachee when conflict offensive ggs at turn 19 in a 6-5 game and then proceeds to say this horseshit

[18:15:08] +Conflict: im sorry
[18:15:11] +Conflict: but
[18:15:14] +Conflict: i outplayed the shit
[18:15:17] +Conflict: out of jirachee
[18:15:20] +Conflict: gotta be that smug

is this sort of bush league crap really necessary, especially when your team has already lost the week and your opponent is the nicest guy on the planet? i mean conflict you know i respect you as a player but come the fuck on with this garbage lol

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
i am kind of fucking shocked at the lack of sportsmanship in conflict vs. jirachee when conflict offensive ggs at turn 19 in a 6-5 game and then proceeds to say this horseshit
is this sort of bush league crap really necessary, especially when your team has already lost the week and your opponent is the nicest guy on the planet? i mean conflict you know i respect you as a player but come the fuck on with this garbage lol
lets be honest. if he pulled this vs a faggit like myself, so be it. fil however is the type of dude u take home to ur mother even if ur not gay. not cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)