Fluke's Giveaway Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Smogon! The last couple of years a lot of friends and even strangers have been helping me getting the mons I really wanted to have. I am very grateful for that, since breeding for the perfect competitive mons is insanely hard and time-consuming. Therefore I will now help you out by helping you get the mons you're looking for, and hand them out for free. I am very active on Pokémon OR and I will be giving away one or two mons almost every other day, so please do not close this thread.

General

Feel completely free to ask for whatever mon you're looking for. Only one Pokémon per user, though. You can go as much in depth as you want, regarding IVs, EVs, Natures, and Abilities. The only thing I can not do for you is give your mon a certain moveset that involves breeding; it's simply way too time-consuming. I do also have a lot of shinies, but they most likely won't have the IV spread you're looking for as theyre spitbacks. For the rest, I will try my best to satisfy you. All mons are born in 6th generation games. Most are clones via Powersaves, some of them will be freshly made.

Info

IGN: Fluke
3DS FC: 5301-0993-8775
Time Zone: GMT+1, Amsterdam - The Netherlands

Participation (important)

Choose the mon you want to have and post in the following format, including IVs, Nature, and Ability:

Pokémon you want: -
Pokémon you offer: -
In Game Name: -

We can trade totally depending on how you want to do it. If you are afraid to get sniped, just hit me up and we can add each other and trade. Otherwise, just tell me what mon you deposited on the GTS and mention my name in the little description.

Eddie (KeldeoJustified) - Tauros ♂, Jolly, Sheer Force, 31/31/31/x/31/31

Akane (Binding Band) - Nidoran ♀, Modest, Hustle, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Azumi (jceey15) - Gible ♂, Adamant, Rough Skin, 31/31/31/x/x/31

Last edited:
Hi! can you breed me a jolly 5iv shiny nest ball HA Tauros?
offering technician scyther with defog in safari ball female.
ign is Eddie

We can seriously request anything..? Th-That's cool...

May I request a modest Nidoran(F) with Hustle in a Dive Ball? I can accept spitbacks but the more IVs the better :)

IGN and FC in sig

I've been wanting this for months but if you could help me it would be amazing.

I would like to request a Male Teddiursa with 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant with Swift and Pickup. If was in a Moon Ball even better!

Wow! Thanks, Fluke! :)

If it wouldn't be too time consuming, I would want a 6iv Adamant Marill. (The competitive set doesn't use egg moves, yaay!)

The only reason I ask for 6iv instead of 5iv
-Spa is because the mon will be involved in a (possibly shiny) giveaway(s) in the near future (of which I will accreditate you for the parent and of course give you one being given away) , but I understand if you only want to do the 5iv -Spa. That breeding can be annoying

Thanks, again for whatever you decide :)

Last edited:
Hello there!

If it would not be too much trouble, I would like to request a shiny Shroomish with the ability Quick Feet.
Preferably with 5 IV's (missing Sp Attack) and an Adamant nature, but just the shiny would be fine as well.

Anything you want in return?

could i possibly have a shiny swablu level 1 with a modest nature and natural cure
I would prefer the only iv not to be perfect is attack
I know you said don't request for egg moves but if you put on hyper voice that would be much appreciated
FC:3497-2034-0792
Thanks in advance!

out of curiosity how are you obtaining these pokemon Fluke ?
I either clone ones I already have, or breed them. This is completely fine, right? I read that it's not allowed to hand out 'hacked' mons. What exactly is meant by 'hacked'? The mons have no illegal stats, moves, abilities whatsoever.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
as far as trading hacked pokemon on this website this website goes:

Hacking & Cloning
  • Do NOT...
    • Trade Pokémon that have been created or altered by a third party tool (Action Replay, Pokegen, Pokesav, etc.).
      • This includes anything bred using created/altered Pokémon.
    • Use RAM editing.
    • Distribute Pokémon via .pkm files.
    • Ask for advice about AR, Pokegen, PokeSav, PKHex, etc.
    • This should be common sense, but if you suspect a Pokemon is hacked, don't offer it in your trade thread. Seriously, a little common sense goes a long way.
    • Use a Power Saves device to force shininess onto a Pokemon. Doing so, then attempting to trade it will result in blacklisting.

We allow cloning on this site. As for what it means it's anything altered or created using an external program: for gen 6 mons pokemon created or altered by programs such as pkhex or powersave, but for past gen pokemon you've had stuff like pokesav, pokegen, and a myriad of other programs. You can find more on this in our rules here which also apply to this subofurm: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-forum-rules-read-me-first-updated-march-27th-2014.19407/

I also have to ask how you got a shiny nest ball sheer force tauros.

Hi!

I was wondering if I could get the following 2 pokemon from you:

Jolly Shiny Weedle 31/31/31/xx/31/31 in and nest or level ball

And

Timid Shiny Pidgey 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in a Lure ball or Level ball

Thanks in advance!

Can you reserve a Jolly Weedle with the following IVs? - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Also can you reserve a Jolly Charmander with Dragon Dance with the following Ivs? - 31/31/31/x/31/31
If you can, Thanks!
EDIT - Don't need the charmander anymore.

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks, Fluke! :)

If it wouldn't be too time consuming, I would want a 6iv Adamant Marill. (The competitive set doesn't use egg moves, yaay!)

The only reason I ask for 6iv instead of 5iv
-Spa is because the mon will be involved in a (possibly shiny) giveaway(s) in the near future (of which I will accreditate you for the parent and of course give you one being given away) , but I understand if you only want to do the 5iv -Spa. That breeding can be annoying

Thanks, again for whatever you decide :)
Does its Ability matter? I have a 6iv Adamant Marill with Thick Fat.

I hope this isn't too much but can I get

Pokémon you want: - Modest (HA)Anticipation Eevee/Sylveon with Hidden Power Rock 31/e/30/31/30/30
and Calm (HA)Regenerator 5iv Foongus
Pokémon you offer: - Anything in my trade thread
In Game Name: - Brandon

Hey, so you can request anything?
Can I request a:

Female Hawlucha in Premier Ball
31/31/31/xx/31/31
HA Moldbreaker for ability
With a Jolly nature?

I can add you for the trade afterwords.
Anyways thanks for the awesome giveaway. Very unique and cool! :)

So you can request any pokemon?

Can I request a:

Female adamant Timburr in a luxury ball
EV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Iron Fist

My FC is 4570-7828-7096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)