Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookinf for someone who can catch me a female volt absorb pachirisu in a quick ball from a friend safari, i accidentaly delete mine :( sorry for any language mistake and thanks in advance

Looking for the following pokemon as female spitback with egg moves and a couple other flawless mons in matching Poke balls.

Female Adamant Pawniard (w/ a matching pokeball and Egg move Sucker punch)
Flawless Timid Heatran (Matching pokeball)
Flawless Timid Defog Lati@s (Matching Poke Ball)

Please VM Me if you have any of these. I do not have too many spitbacks to trade for a spitback. I can definitely do EV training for the other 3 pokemon. It's usually 2:1 but it can be 3:1 if extra is required of the other party to obtain said pokemon.

I have a bunch of excess mons that I've bred up that have same value. Since these Pokemon are either ready for training for competitive battle or have some rare qualities, I thought I might see if anyone wants them. However, everything must go as I'm cleaning my boxes out. So, after a few days, whatever I have left is getting Wonder Traded. Probably to that kid who gave you a Caterpie from Satalune Forest.

Don't let that kid who gave you a Caterpie from Satalune Forest get these Pokemon.

Anyway, I'll take pretty much anything of comparable value for any of these. I will also lopside trade for anything particularly valuable you might want to offer. However, no clones please! All of these are uniquely bred or caught, so please show me the same courtesy and don't trade me a clone. If you want anything nicknamed, please let me know. Everything is first come, first serve, but keep in mind I will not reserve a Pokemon indefinitely for you.

Also, you get breeding rights to anything on this lis I trade you in exchange for giving me breeding rights to anything you give me. However, please don't trade off the Pokemon with my OT. Trading their offspring that you bred is fine though.

If you're interested, make sure you contact me in a way that ensures notification, whether it be quote, tag, VM, PM, or posting in my shop. If you just reply to the thread directly, there's a very good chance I'll miss your post.

2x Mudkip, Male, Brave, Torrent, Yawn, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Pokeball

2x Lapras, Female, Calm, Shell Armor, Future Sight / Ancient Power / Dragon Pulse / Freeze-Dry, 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lure Ball*

1x Feebas, Male, Timid, Swift Swim, Hypnosis / Mirror Coat / Dragon Pulse, 31/31/31/31/31/x, Pokeball

1x Kangaskhan, Female, Adamant, Inner Focus*, Counter, x/31/x/31/31/x, Dream Ball*

1x Nincada, Female, Jolly, Compound Eyes, x/31/x/31/31/x, Park Ball*

1x Bagon, Male, Adamant, Rock Head, Dragon Dance, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Safari Ball*

1x Mareep, Male, Quiet, Static, 31/31/31/x/31/0, Level Ball*

1x Mareep, Female, Quiet, Static, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Heal Ball

1x Electrike, Male, Timid, Static, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Safari Ball*

1x Electrike, Female, Timid, Static, Thunder Fang / Discharge, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Safari Ball*

2x Mienfoo, Female, Jolly, Regenerator, Knock Off, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Quick Ball

1x Mienfoo, Female, Jolly, Inner Focus, Knock Off, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Quick Ball

6x Bulbasaur, Male, Modest, Chlorophyll*, Petal Dance / Giga Drain, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball

3x Bulbasaur, Male, Modest, Overgrow, Petal Dance / Giga Drain, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball

1x Bulbasaur, Male, Modest, Overgrow, Petal Dance / Giga Drain, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Pokeball

2x Bulbasaur, Female*, Modest, Chlorophyll*, Petal Dance / Giga Drain, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Pokeball

1x Vulpix, Female, Bold, Flash Fire, Hypnosis / Heat Wave, 31/31/31/31/31/31*, Quick Ball

1x Vulpix, Male*, Bold, Drought*, Hypnosis / Heat Wave, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Quick Ball

*Any particular quality of a Pokemon marked with an asterisk is either rare, hard to obtain, or even impossible to obtain except via breeding anymore.

Also, this is not a give away. So please make fair offers.
Particularly interested in this:
1x Nincada, Female, Jolly, Compound Eyes, x/31/x/31/31/x, Park Ball*

CMT for it.

i am just starting my competitive scene. and i ask would anyone have a 6 iv ditto or explain to me a little better on how to make a ditto a 6IV because i seem to be finding very little info on what IV's are and or how to get them. thank you.

i am just starting my competitive scene. and i ask would anyone have a 6 iv ditto or explain to me a little better on how to make a ditto a 6IV because i seem to be finding very little info on what IV's are and or how to get them. thank you.
IV's are individual values:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Individual_values
Every Pokemon has them and they can be passed down. Having a perfect Ditto, one with a maximum in every stat makes breeding easier. People can legally generate them in older games and send them across before trading them. We had a few people who were trading them for nothing. I'm not sure if these are still going on though.

Just wondering, I saw this Sheer Force w/ Double Edge on Smogon Strategy. but Since Double Edge is a Tutor move on Fr/Lg and Sheer force is aviable on Black and white as a HA... how is it possible to get Double egde on a Sheer force Tauros? lol

Too late. HP Ice would of taken a bit longer than I'd like to spend SRing. HP Ice Raikou is good; trust me, I know this. I have an HP Ice one RNG'd from my Heart Gold, that'll handle the Maison just fine. This new one, I'm sure I can get some use out of. Plus I do intend to restart this game eventually so I can always get another one, once I figure out how to keep my Eon Ticket :P
Don't have a powersave, so tossing a 98% perfect soft reset is kind of a gamble for me, can't exactly back up my save, keep it, and keep resetting it like everyone else.

Actually yeah, on that note.. if I have two 3DS systems, I can Spotpass myself. I only have one copy of Omega Ruby though.. do I need to have a copy of ORAS in both DS' in order to transfer an Eon Ticket, or will it work if I Spotpass my X -> restart OR -> spotpass my OR -> get Eon Ticket back? Honestly, I'd buy an Alpha Sapphire if I have to. Having access to every Pentagon legendary myself for once would be nice.
Eon Ticket is only available for OR/AS. You'd need to have either in both 3DS systems to try and Streetpass it to yourself.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering, I saw this Sheer Force w/ Double Edge on Smogon Strategy. but Since Double Edge is a Tutor move on Fr/Lg and Sheer force is aviable on Black and white as a HA... how is it possible to get Double egde on a Sheer force Tauros? lol
wouldnt you migrate a gen3 double edge male and breed with a gen 5 sheer force tauros?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
im double dumb, whoops!

question about pokerus - i dont see it discussed too often on here. are infected pokemon thought less of, or valued lower than a normal perfect poke?

im double dumb, whoops!

question about pokerus - i dont see it discussed too often on here. are infected pokemon thought less of, or valued lower than a normal perfect poke?
Generally, people don't like 'mons with PokeRus and view it as no longer being "UT" (untouched or untrained). In addition, or maybe as an explanation, it can be rather hard to track where that particular strain came from and whether or not it is legitimate (i.e. not strain 0).

What's that thing people do nowadays? Tldr or something?
Anyway, that:
'Mons not infected with 'Rus are viewed by most to be more valuable than those who are, ignoring the irony of it (and the difference in "value" is probable minimal).

Are there any other Hidden Power [Flying] spreads, besides 31/31/31/even/even/even, that an ORAS legendary could possibly have?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)