Tournament SPLC 4

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
Disclaimer: I am well aware that some users here dislike these predictions. However, some people have told me that they really enjoy reading these, to the point that they discuss their favorite predictions each week. I will, therefore, continue to make these posts.

That having been said, I will do my best to avoid overtly making sexual references and will refrain from commenting on the state of the phallus, testes, or other genitalia of users. I am doing this not because I myself do not find this aforementioned humor, but due to the reaction by some users to a previous list of predictions. I apologize for not handling the situation to the best of my ability. However, I have done my best to keep this list of predictions from offending users, but that is as far as I will go, because I feel that going any further will compromise the integrity of the humor. I remind users who may be offended by this post that any content they find insulting, be it directly or indirectly, that I personally do not mean to offend them, but rather to be humorous. I do not anyone to be offended by this post, and would like everyone to keep humor in mind while they read this post.

Tynamo's Dynamos v Snivy Subterfuge
Dpp: kumiho v Little_gk - im sorry, but can we just take a moment to realize that using "v" instead of "vs." makes this seem like two lawyers are battling?
bw2: majaspic22 v Catcherintherai - that book sucked. but numbers suck more.
Tangma: nineage v praj.pran - is nineage really age nine?
ORAS 1: starmaster v fatty - im not so sure hes mastered the stars yet. he needs to go on one of those epic movie montage adventures. then we can talk.
ORAS 2: Brazilian army v Yagura - help theyre keeping me here locked up writing predictions about competitive pokemon!!!
ORAS 3: shrug v Vileman - *shrug*

Teenage Mutant Ninja Tirtougas v Riolu Renegades
dp: macle v atomicllamas - that is legit the best username ever. marry me.
bw: artemisa v Danilo - alternatively, "artem is av, Danilo"
tanga: FLCL v Apt-get - one of these days, hes going super saiyan and becoming apt-got
Oras 1: fitzy v Galbia - fitzy has seen the light and removed those accursed numbers
Oras 2: calloflochie v -tsunami- - im sorry, but im curious as to what the distinction between (minus)tsunami(minus) and tsunami is. isnt that a double negative?
Oras 3: Pako v Heysup - vroom vroom cars weeeeeee

Aipom Army v Les Charpenti Terribles
Dpp: Celsius v QuoteCS - fuck this fancy unamerican science measuring shit
Bw2: Rowan v Litchi - kinda like taichi, but on fire!
Tangma: ZoroarkForever v Tricking - the eternal ark of zoro shall saveth ye swine
Oras 1: ObviousPower v ggggd - i can never figure out how many g's
Oras 2: Zeriloa v kingmidas - i think you spelled that wrong
Oras 3: D4RR3N v Draconinja - D4? Miss. Explosion.

Cottonee Crusaders v Happy Hoppips
DPP: Innovamania v Aerow - baerow yn
BW2: The Unlucky One v Splashyship - splash splash motherfucker
TangMa: Goddess Briyella v Corporal Levi - i hate foongus
ORAS 1: Hawkstar v The Avalanches - not just avalanches. THE avalanches.
ORAS 2: Asterya v Sken - pineco is fun and idk who arusyteyra is???
ORAS 3: Sparkychild v Goao - adding sparky to your name automatically makes you sound like a certified badass. e.g., sparky infamy.
Galbia and starmaster already won tho contrary to ur predictions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)