Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apricot, Kee and Maranga berries. The only particularly rare berry that I have is the Enigma berry, but I also have all of the more common ones, so if you suddenly find that you don't have any Cornn, Tomato or Magost, I'm happy to trade those too. While a junkmon for junkmon trade is probably the fastest way of doing it, I'm happy to put in a bit of effort for to get whoever I trade with a better Pokemon, although I'm not up to the point in the game with non-Hoenn Pokemon yet.

Should I keep a Modest Xerneas 31/24-25/31/31/26-27/31?
What ball is it in? Not many people are still resetting modest Xerneas, as there are quite a few flawless around (and some hp fire too, I think). I would definitely keep it for personal use though, the Sp. Def IV is about a 1-2% loss compared to flawless.

Nice job with the reset, also good luck on your new trade thread! :]]]

I know it's not high usage poke by any means, but I've been working on a massive breeding spree. Anywho, mold breaker or sheer force for CB Rampardos? The damage calc set shows mold breaker, but I feel Sheer Force has so many good applications thanks to the ORAS tutor. Ramp has some decent naturally learned moves that could work the SF boost too.

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone who has a Steel Safari with Excadrill, and a Fighting Safari with Riolus - I wants to breed Net Ball HA Lucarios, and HA Excadrills in Repeat Balls, but I'm willing to do the dirty work of catching and raising them.

Or, ya know, if you've got a Netball HA Riolu female/ Repeatball HA Excadrill female lying down as a breeding castoff, I'll gladly skip that step and give it a good home... ;) I've got TONS of Jolly HA 5 IV Heal Ball female Bunearys with Fake Out/Switcheroo/Ice Punch that I won't use. (Bred up a pink Lopunny for my fiance because, ya know, you give shiny things to the girl you want to marry.)

So I got a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Raikou but it is HP dragon. Is it worth keeping?

Edit: Tossed. Raikou without hp ice or grass is useless. Uhg RIP first "perfect" soft reset.

Last edited:
the HP checker is in Fortree city, its takes around 20 minutes to get there ( Weather Institute and rival shenenagians).Could go there, check, then soft reset if you dont like the spread :3
Not really worth doing all that imo, if she were to play through to fortree to check the HP then she might as well just keep it by then

Anybody up for a spitback-for-spitback trade? Looking for Moon Ball Sneasel (F), offering HA Lux Ball Sneasel (F). IVs and nature does not matter. (EDIT: Inner Focus is prefered)

LF:
5*31 IV HA Jolly Durant
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc

LF:
5*31 IV HA Jolly Durant
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp
5*31 IV Simple Numel with Ancient Power

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc
I have a 5IV Jolly Truant Durant you can have for free.

Looking for someone to clone my Anorith! It's a flawless female, with HA, in a dream ball - and a couple egg moves. It's the Anorith I use as a parent, but recently I haven't had any luck breeding from it (I'll even host an Anorith giveaway in a couple days since I ended up with so many in the boxes), and someone had requested a flawless female. It's been taking a very long time and the trader said it would be alright if I cloned the parent.

Of course, you can keep a copy for yourself to use as a breeding parent!:D

EDIT: got help already!:)

Last edited:
I know it's not high usage poke by any means, but I've been working on a massive breeding spree. Anywho, mold breaker or sheer force for CB Rampardos? The damage calc set shows mold breaker, but I feel Sheer Force has so many good applications thanks to the ORAS tutor. Ramp has some decent naturally learned moves that could work the SF boost too.
I have Luxury Ball Cranidos, if you want any ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)