Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone , im new in the forum . Im searchin a skarmory impish with DEFOG (mainly), brave bird ,Whirlwind . I can offer 10 diferents pokemons in rare ball ( all females) for the skarmory.

Can I be cheeky and ask for one of these too? Or a spitback?
Would have to breed this, since I don't have one ready, but I'm already busy breeding something else right now. You can have one once I'm done, which could take a while, because I'm breeding a 6IV Torchic with HP [Ice].

Thanks a lot. Added you already
The connection is messed up.

Don't know if anybody saw the news but the Johto HA Starters will be released this month! The hype! Which brings me to my question, which will be more valuable in terms of trading, the Hidden Ability normal Pokeball Starters or the Starters in cool Pokeballs?
I'm more interested in HA Cyndaquil and HA Totodile than in fancy Poké Balls, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Don't know if anybody saw the news but the Johto HA Starters will be released this month! The hype! Which brings me to my question, which will be more valuable in terms of trading, the Hidden Ability normal Pokeball Starters or the Starters in cool Pokeballs?
Maybe TF will be good for once and let us catch it :)
Bitch please, that's never happening

But for me, I'll be more interested on HA Totodile, else cool Ball powah

I can't imagine people preferring matching ball Torrent Feraligatr over Pokeball Sheer Force feraligatr... I guess it'll be nice to have both in any event. The hype is real!

Would have to breed this, since I don't have one ready, but I'm already busy breeding something else right now. You can have one, once I'm done, which could take a while, because I'm breeding a 6IV Torchic with HP [Ice].
Ok that's cool, let me know if/when you have time to breed it and good luck with your 6iv torchic breeding!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Can we stop talking about the HA Johto Starters? It's cool they're finally being released, but they haven't been released yet, so enough with the speculation.

Moderator edit: Don't post your catches unless you're genuinely wondering and asking whether to keep or toss.

Looking for Ditto of various hidden power, namely HP Fire, Ice, Grass, Ground, Electric, & Rock. I would try asking mostthe3rd, but I'm not sure if he allows people taking multiple Ditto from his giveaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Ditto of various hidden power, namely HP Fire, Ice, Grass, Ground, Electric, & Rock. I would try asking mostthe3rd, but I'm not sure if he allows people taking multiple Ditto from his giveaway.
I am sure Most allows you to take each and every ditto he has from him if you want them(I have tried and I got everything I needed- yea, he is so king and cool :))

You should really keep backups for these.

Im going to SR thundrus and i want to know the bests natures for him and also im locking for a castform.

Edit: btw dive or lux ball ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)