Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for female kricketune/kricketot technician caught in a repeat ball (can be catch in oras Mirage Mountain/Forest.

Hey, I remember using a strategy like that in the Battle Tower in HGSS. I had a Eruption/Fire Blast/Sunny Day/Solarbeam Typhlosion that worked wonders :)

Ok next question: egg moves for Machamp
I would say Bullet Punch/Close Combat(if running Guts instead of No Guard)/Ice Punch for sure. For a 4th, Knock Off is an option, but it learns by level up anyway, so other options could be Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Heavy Slam...etc... But that's basically what I have on my thread haha

Edit: Forgot the elemental punches were tutor moves. In that case, I'd say Encore/Quick Guard, as stated above.

Can someone help me? I think I just get trolled. Someone in the PSS traded me a just to good pokemon to be true.

ThIs is a sigiliph shiny lv 100 female inside moonball and perfect 6 ivs. But I tried the memo girl and says he is not able to remember. And I think the moon ball is impossible.

This is hacked???

If so I give me beatiful shiny competitive noibat away....

Can someone help me? I think I just get trolled. Someone in the PSS traded me a just to good pokemon to be true.

ThIs is a sigiliph shiny lv 100 female inside moonball and perfect 6 ivs. But I tried the memo girl and says he is not able to remember. And I think the moon ball is impossible.

This is hacked???

One, wrong thread. Two, any 5/6 Gen Pokemon in an Apricorn Ball is hacked.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

This is hacked???

That one is a very obvious hack; Protip: NEVER trust random people on the PSS to trade them legal competitive shinies; the only thing you can do with it is kill it with fire... a lot of it.

5 IV of desired stats is 18.75% (assuming 5 IV+ parents)

HA is 60%

5 IV /w HA is = 11.25%

Shiny Charm + Masuda Method = ~1/500 or 0.2%

HA /w 5 IV and Shiny Charm + Masuda Method = ~0.0225%

Last edited:
One, wrong thread. Two, any 5/6 Gen Pokemon in an Apricorn Ball is hacked. And three, who the fuck you think you are to come crying for a shiny competitive Pokémon just because you got scammed in the PSS, which you should NEVAH trust anyways?
Ask the same question to yourself, no need to reply so aggresively. Rodo was scammed and he wasn't sure of the legality of the pokemon.

LF: Level Ball Stantler spitback

FT: Heal Ball HA Cranidos + Dusk Ball HA Aerodactyl + lots of other rare ball Pokémon
I have a female of the stantler. No Ivs no nature jsut the female capture. I can give it to you if you give me a female spitback when you are done breeding.

One, wrong thread. Two, any 5/6 Gen Pokemon in an Apricorn Ball is hacked. And three, who the fuck you think you are to come crying for a shiny competitive Pokémon just because you got scammed in the PSS, which you should NEVAH trust anyways?
No need to reply to anyone like that. Who do you think you are?

Rodo, if you can wait till tomorrow, I can hatch a 5 IV shiny Noibat for you using my time machine method spread and nickname it whatever you'd like as well. It won't have its HA and it'll be male though, so hopefully you don't mind. But yeah, never trust anyone from the PSS for obvious reasons.

You know what to do guys/gals.

Latias
Nature: Timid
Ball: Premier
31/17-19/24-26/31/31/31

Edit: Confirmed 4 31IVs.

Last edited:
No need to reply to anyone like that. Who do you think you are?

Rodo, if you can wait till tomorrow, I can hatch a 5 IV shiny Noibat for you using my time machine method spread and nickname it whatever you'd like as well. It won't have its HA and it'll be male though, so hopefully you don't mind. But yeah, never trust anyone from the PSS for obvious reasons.
Thank you so much you're so kind. Luckily it was a clone from my current thread... I really appreciate your help. I dont like to bother. Thanks!

Liked the look of it. Poké Ball was my second choice.
Lol okay, plain old Poke Ball is horrible

Egg moves for a Pachirisu, Nidoran (both genders), Spheal, Venipede, Cubchoo, Cranidos, Axew, Fennekin, Eevee (Sylveon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon), Surskit, Shuppet and Elgyem? I know it's a lot, but those are the ones I need for my thread

Also LF 31/31/31/x/31/31 Net Ball female Aron, Rock Head/Sturdy, Impish nature

Keep or toss?
Mewtwo - Heal Ball (Master Ball is way too common...)
31/30/31/19/31/28 Jolly
(This is so far the closest one to perfection... Now that I actually have exact IVs I'm not so tempted to keep it, specially when I could just keep going)
^Come on guys, I don't have all day

Tossed

Last edited:
Adamant or Jolly for Emboar? The one I have in mind will be Scarfed, but I wonder if the big pig needs all the speed it can get or if I can get away with Adamant for full power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)