All Gens Ask for Competitive Old Gen Battles in this Thread

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
Please post if you want to battle in the older using strategies you consider viable (or at least potentially viable) in the competitive meta. Organize battles using vms/pms. You can also include what hours you are generally available to play.

Feel Free to ask for any competitive old gen format. The obvious formats being gen4 OU and gen5 OU. Though for example gen5 ubers or gen5 Balanced hackmons would also be fine.

Rules:

No post game commentary. This includes making any sort of "GG" post, except in the case of arranging another battle. (If you absolutely have to, please use PMs or VMs! Don't clog the thread up!)
Do not use use textspeak or intentionally misspell words. Do not double post. (these are site wide but bear repeating)

approved by Oglemi

Last edited:
Reactions: FNH
Yes I can finally get some good practice in for next year.

Asking for ADV OU/DPP OU/BW OU games. I'm GMT+5:30, usually on in the later evenings

if i'm on i'm almost always up to play dpp uu & ubers. if there's interest i'll also make some teams to play bw ru cause i like that tier a lot. lastly, all my bw1 ou teams are saved somewhere and i'd like to play that as well.

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
Time and Contact: I am on quite alot. Usually evenings NYC Time. Just VM me. Or pm me on showdown. I am deluks917 and deluks917 gen5

Tiers: BW OU , ADV OU, DPP OU

I am happy to test specific mus in gen 5 and to a lesser extent gen3. In gen5 I am confident in my builds of Rain Stall, Sand Balance, Rain Balance and Sand Offense. I am less confident in my Rain Offense and Sand Stall. I don't really like sun though I can play the stock builds if you want to test vs them. In gen3 I can play any of the popular styles. Stall, Snorlax + Trappers, Physical offense and Special Offense. I don't really have any unusual gen3 teams that I like. In gen4 I have some teams but they are hard to categorize and gen4 is my worst of the three tiers :(.

Last edited:

FNH

F is for Finchi, N is for Nator, H is for Hater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Name: FNH/Thomasleahy123/HK417 (if I am on I will be in the Old Gens Room under one of these alts)
Tiers: RSE ou / DPP ou / BW OU , Ubers . Gen 5ou is my favorite and best tier.
Timezone: Same as a Deluks, NYC time.

If you wanna play just challenge me or pm me; as I said when I am on I will be in old gens room.

Last edited:
whenever i'm on i could go for a gen 1/3 OU battle on showdown, i will be in the old gen room

Last edited:
I'm always willing to play DPP and RBY OU whenever I'm in Old Gens room on PS or in Ruins of Alph IRC
(note, however, that I am absolutely clueless in everything RBY as of January 2015, so I'm basically learning the tier)

I'll be updating times a little later, but for now, I'm totally willing to fight with you folks on DPP OU! I'll frequent Old Gens room.

Last edited:

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Always looking for RBY OU and even DPP OU. I should remake all my BW ubers teams too. You can find me on IRC or Old Gens room on showdown.

im always down to play dpp ou / bw ou / rby ou. u can find me on irc, old gens room, and sometimes in smogtours as sergi or similars (eg seeergi)

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
if im logged on to irc im usually down for a rby ou, dpp ou, or adv uu game

I'm down for adv/dpp/bw ubers as well as gsc ou (which i am interested, though not experienced, in). Just vm me or find me in ubers room on ps!

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
I like bw ubers/ou/uu/ru/lc dpp ou and adv ou, altho ps only, if im on irc feel free to ask for fite

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
hello, I play hgss ubers(mainly)/bw ubers/hgss lc/bw lc
My timezone is GMT, I'm either on showdown in ubers/lc room under the name I'm using here or in #littlecup as 'abs'

From gen 1 to gen 3, i'll be on Smogtour / Pokemon Online's main (probs more on PO than PS!)

You can easily find me as: During Summer / i'm not ds

i'm gmt+1, vm me if want to :]

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I am going to be looking for ADV Ubers battles for the rest of the week whenever I am on PS. I can only use PS though because of compatibility issues with PO.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I'd like to start learning ADV OU so If I'm online on PS or smogtours GMT - 5 my nights or weekends it would be nice to know who's available for that or down to help me learn piece by piece through practical use. Thanks to whoever ahead of time.

Always looking for some adv nu. I play adv bl and gsc bl/ou. I am interested in playing any of the old gens bl/uu/nu. Feel free to message me or find me in the old gens room on pokemon showdown

Last edited:
I'm really liking ADV and DPP as tiers (although I can barely teambuild, playing is a lot of fun), so I'd love to battle anytime in those tiers (also BW OU I guess) I'm on unless i'm afk or need to do something else!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)