Looking for a web graphic designer

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi artists,

I'm participating in a project for school. The task is to create webpage to illustrate the importance or significance between country relationships between Canada and singapore. I decided to ask help from Smeargle Studio because the canadian artists (Layell and PoM) were too busy.

Asking for help is not against the rules, so I'm just hopeful looking for a volunteer (plus, if I win, I'll share the prize cash). This is a high school project so even if you're not an expert or professional, it's okay! As long as you are willing to help :)

*I only need a web designer/artist. I will do the html/implementation and other stuff (because it's my job! lol)

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone,

I realise that my OP was super vague with a lack of details. I am just going to include the entire competition script here and hope it interests some of you. No I am not doing it for the cash or (a chance of cash) it is a learning experience. Once again I can split you 75 - 25 me if any prize money happens to be won :)

Oh and I don't need much of your time, just an hour's work for a quick draft + layout + plan is all that I need :):) would really appreciate it

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)