Social The Smogon Photo Album

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Even though I started getting a horrible cold on Thursday, I had an awesome time at Walker Stalker Con San Francisco meeting some of my favs! It was PACKED!!! I only had general admission and my plane on Sunday flew out early so I only got one day there. There were still a ton of people I wanted to meet but unfortunately not enough time (or money!). :(

Me and Michael Rooker:

Me and Alanna Masterson:

Me and Andrew J. West:

Me and Sarah Wayne Callies:

Me and THE GOD (Jon Bernthal):

I was fangirling pretty hard. Still pissed I had a cold though. In my professional photo op with Jon I was holding in a cough and I looked like a blowfish. :/ lol
where those the only cast members there or do you like taking pics with the worst ones

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
gingers are amazing fuck you macle

anyway

from my 1st time going to a night club last night (i'm on the left), two of the asian buddies I went with. guy in the middle is a muslim and used to not drink etc until a friend of ours made him drink, and ever since he's always the first to say "let's go drinking!" lol

BIG DEAL GUYS! DELTA, THE GREATEST NON-GLOBAL USER, HAS POSTED AN IRL PIC. THANK YOU BASED GOD!

View attachment 35643 <--- some gay p1c

View attachment 35644
The gangsta pic is gets to be full screen, cuz i look like a rapper.

btw sorry if it's bad quality, #iPhone4Problems
HOLY.....DUDE is that you Jamal? Brrro remember me.. it's Ibrahim? We use to always get caught back at middle school for selling pepsi cans for like triple the retail price LOL...Hows life been anyways man?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)