Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

cheird11
Deinosaur
General Spoon
Jalmont
munchyoshi

This is a reminder to confirm irc access/show that you're not afk... You can send me a screenshot of you connected (Only time you're allowed to screenshot, and ONLY to me.)

Also, Please remember to include me in all private conversations/paste all private irc logs to me, so I can write a gud post game kthnx

Edit: My role PM on the first post is an example of a role that would have a night action. Squeaker's role is an example of a vanilla player.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes it matters who leads because if everyone gives mafia DLE their info then we will probably lose

On the other hand if everyone gives me their info there's a marginal chance of winning depending on if the village is as shitass underpowered as it appears to be at a glance from talking to people or if maybe there's some hidden strong roles people are silent about.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone who doesn't PM me with their Role Name will probably not be trusted barring an inspection. Not wanting to claim role to me just yet is not an excuse to not send this basic stake to hold you to (it also makes it way harder for mafia to fake claim).

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Forward your role name not to unclesam but to Da Letter El please, thank you. Unclesam is being a meany pants trying to claim my role and is trying to mislead you as mafia because he knows he as mafia is going to lose when I get leadership, because I literally cannot die and am actually a good leader.

I urge you to send me your role name in pm to get the ball rolling and to ignore unclesam like the plague

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Ugh as much as I hate to do this so early, but I probably need to sub out of this game. Some IRL stuff came up and I'm afraid I may not be able to commit time to this game. I will repeat: irl stuff has come up and I did not plan on it. Thank you for the game so far sunny and I hope everyone can enjoy it.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Gameplan guys: Don't trust either US or DLE. Judging by behaviour, one of them is mafia, the other is village. I won't trust one until the other dies and flips mafia. And if one dies and flips village, I'd suggest immediately lynching the other (or Vig can kill them if we have one and villager gets lynched during the day).

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Gale and Pokeguy sound scummy af, ngl

still withholding nameclaim to sam, and I encourage others to do so as well

not simply b/c I don't trust sam (I'm undecided) but if the roles are anything like mine, it'd be easy to extrapolate powers form the names

If you're going to idle, please state if you're idling in your role pm so I don't think I need to sub you out.

Also looking for two (2) subs, contact me if interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)