Tournament SPLC 4

Won against ggggd. Got some lucky flinches that kinda sucked, sorry. Zigg didn't low roll me, I used a weird Mienfoo spread because I was pretty zigg weak and thought there was a chance you bring it o_o

Last edited:

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost gg, takes a lot of skill to refuse to play on sunday to force the wrong person to sub, especially when you john so that i have <15 monutes before i have go

Still a decent job team, we can still save the undefeated season despite this bullshit and aptgets 1% luck, so we're in good shape!

subbing myself in for Calloflochie, probably not allowed to do this but w/e (i have my team's blessing)

uh lost largely bc i misclicked with fletchling, which probably would have cleaned oops g_g

Last edited:
uh quick update on my game with splashyship. I think I PMd him on what time he wants to play on the PS server, but it was pretty late at night for him so he didn't answer. I decided to try and contact him during the weekend since my school has been really hectic but i've been on most of the day and i haven't really seen splashy. Not a real activity excuse but yeah its an update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)