Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity Win Request

Me and my opponent were scheduled for this past Sunday but he neglected to show up and was not online all weekend. Since then my opponent has made no effort to contact me despite efforts to reschedule and has not been online since Tuesday. Chances are it won't get done at this point.

Yeah GGs. You sure had a big advantage before the timer, but it's not over until it's not over ^^

My fault for thinking too much though...

im not accepting an activity loss when my opponent is the one that has dragged the series for this long, and when he was the one that said that we needed to play this friday, so when he said he had to leave in an hour, i tried to hurry up and get my games done, because i had to leave soon as well, and i didnt know if my opponent was able to play saturday or sunday. we were only 15 turns into the game when i to go, it was VERY OPEN and both players could win the series. i told my opponent to save the log, so we can EASILY replay the moves, or just play over with new teams.

again, i am not accepting activity loss here.

edit: ive been open to play ever since the first friday after the round was announced. ive been idling on smogtours and on irc everyday as well.
let's just play again

EDIT: We'll play again but maybe we need a bit extension, McMeghan idk if we can have that

Last edited:
Reactions: pj

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Activity

I waited an hour past the time I said I could play today but no sign of my opp. I have a hockey tournament for most if not all of the day tomorrow (depending on how my team does) so I'll try to play but if not requesting the activity :(

requesting 1-2 day extension if possible, opp and i have been having some issues due to timezones and he's not free saturday which is the deadline, we could probably get it done sunday

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Some informations you might wanna know as this is the deadline day:
  • There will be no extensions for the pairings where subs aren't involved. Don't even request for one, there is absolutly no chance you'll get it when you had 3 weeks to play your games.
  • I'll grant a one day extension for the pairings where subs are involved, no more, no less.
  • The Round 2 will still be posted tonight, I'll just put in brackets the undecided games where subs are involved.
  • Don't forget to follow the formatting guidelines for your activity post. I insist.
Have fun.

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
opp gave me win
wud screenshot, but on mobile
(check vm if necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)