Smogon Premier League VI - Commencement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
But wait! There's more! For the first time, Chimpact is opening the CHIMPACT ONLINE STORE! Check out these cool new purchases you can make, and don't forget to donate!

CHIMPIN' DINNER GUEST - $20,000.00
Chimpact will come meet your entire family - all of whom I'm sure are loyal subscribers!

CHIMPIN' BACHELOR PARTY - $24,000.00
How much would you pay to party it up with Chimpact? For just 24k, he will show up and narrate a historical night for you and your friends - AND his analysis will be on Youtube for you to reminisce!

Last edited:
We are so much alike for real man. The Stark Sharks were competent the last two seasons and won it all last year when I was on the team. Now they're struggling.

We were both also one point from making last Tour's Playoffs.

DAMN.
WE BOTH BEEN BORN SINCE '09
WE BOTH GOT PINK BLOB AVATARS
WE BOTH THE ONLY NON BADGED NIGGAS WITH A CT
WE BOTH THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT SNIFFED A PUSSY
WE BOTH THE ONLY NIGGAS WITH A LINED UP HAIRLINE
WE BOTH THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT GET AWAY WITH BEIN PERMA BANNED OFF THIS SHIT ASS FORUMS
WE BOTH THE ONLY NIGGAS THAT KNOW HOW TO PLAY-
NAH FUCK THAT YOU THE ONLY NIGGA THAT GETS 6-0D BY A GARCHOMP LEAD
BUT STILL LOVE YAH BABEZ

Last edited:
yo, on the real, shout-outs to my friend tokyo tom for finally gettin a chance to meme with the big boys. feels like almost yesterday we were both garbage-ass players messin' around on some no-name po server. not like much has changed bar the locale, but dang man, that's sick. been a long time comin, and i couldn't be happier for you, no matter how much you attribute your success to other people. i get that i should probably be shit-talkin or w.e, cuz that's what this thread is for, but this one takes precedence, and i'd hope everyone else can respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)