Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

You all wake up to the surprise of... N0 dead bodies.

However, you find that UncleSam is missing! He cannot talk in this thread, via PMs, via IRC, or any other means, at risk of dogkill.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends in 48 hours.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ripen Serious Bananas

I actually trust Gale and NXB'S after an illuminating conversation.

'Fraid I'm signing on with the confidentiality agreement though.

Okay so I derped a lot in this game and no point in hiding info anymore. So I am publishing what I have for everyone's sake.

I think DLE and SB are Mafiaso buddies.

US, Ullar, Spiff, PokeguyNXB, General Spoon and Myself can somewhat be considered as Village through the lynch (Which was supposed to be SB). Although there may be Mafia votes later on.

I am Watcher and I lied to DLE to lead him onto believe that I watched him.

N0: I gave all info to DLE (Stupid of me)
N0: I gave info to Uncle sam (After a long convo)
N0: I watched Uncle Sam
N1: I find that Serious Bananas and someone else (Probably our Village Inspector, not naming for protection So Dumb of me @_@ It was Haunted.Shadow the Kidnapper, The other way around @_@), targeted US
N1: PokeguyNXB random voted Serious Bananas and I followed.
N1: Serious Bananas got more suspect to be Mafia.
N1: Had convos with DLE and Serious Bananas and they seem fishy

http://hastebin.com/nidefigavu.vbs

I have a feeling, I played this game stupidly. But then again, I have nothing to hide now. As I was warned of a godkill and probably would be Night killed first.

Edit: (My results) N0: You saw Serious Bananas and Haunted.Shadow visit UncleSam.

Ullar and Spiffy are going to fuck us over. Goddamn US, I told you to share info @_@

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Ok, here's what's happening:

There were 2 people to target unclesam. This means that one of these two is the kidnapper.

I want both of these players to forward me their role PMs so that I can figure out who I believe to be the mafia. That or PM Gale it because I think he's town, but I don't trust his judgment as much as I trust mine.

Regardless, the lynch is on one of the two players who targetted UncleSam unless anyone else has any brighter ideas.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Gale left out that Haunted.Shadow was also targeting Sam, and has given no reason beyond nothing to be so dead set on bananas.

I believe that one of the two kidnapped Sam. Ergo, one of the two is mafia.

Unlynch
Shine a light on Haunted.Shadow

Explain yourself.

Vote: Haunted. Shadow

I'd trust him over SB. Wait lmao, how did I fuck that up. I meant the other way around, I talked with SB some and have a minor townread on him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)