Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Dear Da Letter El, you are chaos.

“wow looks like i missed a lot”

You are the owner of Smogon (Not you, don't get any ideas.), the website you’re currently on. Also known as “The man of competitive battling”, you’re one of the oldest and the best.

You are a living legend. No matter how many times you vanish from the site, you always come back. As such, no one can ever kill you at night. Regardless, you have more than enough gut to take a punch, so you're not going anywhere soon.

You are allied with Good. You win of Good eliminates Evil.
As you can see I am clearly good. I wouldn't fake a spelling mistake in the win condition and I put commas inside my quotation marks like a good student. I am the most good character in this game because I permabanned Crux. Nothing any of you other motherfuckers have done can compare.

Claim please!!!

Hello everyone, my European timezone is kinda inhibiting my ability to be on IRC, but I'll try to be a bit more active from now on.

My role is rather uneventful, but could yield some minor benefits for the village as a whole. For this to work, I want to get in contact with all vannilagers.

So Haunted.Shadow shared his Role PM with me and I am not happy.

I don't think its 100% Legit though. However, revealing his Role to you guys, is his call and I won't give out any info that is shared in confidence.

Wow man, this is going horribly wrong for the Town.

I am not sure if Haunted.Shadow is village or not, but Serious Bananas was seriously in deep shit some hours ago and the scums have changed the game by poisoning your minds. Atleast, Haunted.Shadow has shared his Role PM. But Serious Bananas seems more secretive.

DLE has said that Serious Bananas has shared his Role PM with him. If DLE is not scum, then he has to give that Info to Ullar or Spiffy so that we can get some trust circle going. I have a gut feeling that DLE and Serious Bananas are Scum Buddies, but I could be wrong.

Haunted.Shadow, I think it is best you share it with everyone.

Only person I am confident of being Town is Ullar and if you share your role with him, he will make it public as is. So no point of going around with this. Just share your results for N0 and let the town take the best decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)