Children...

What is your Child Situatiom

• Total voters
I guess I'd like to have kids, I've not really put much thought into it. I think I would make a good dad, I've been brought up very well in a working class family, but I'm afraid I won't be able to emulate what my parents managed to do with me and my sister. I guess I'll know eventually, if I find the right girl then everything should fall into place.

Well im glad my topic is going well, but as of right now only I and Fig have kids. I really hope there are more than 2 daddies here

I dont plan ever on getting married (just isn't for me) so I dont really plan on having kids. Besides that, I hate the little buggers. Children unfortunately always come up to me though I'm not sure why.

There fucking annoying, cost too much money, and are really a waste of you, and your significant others time and energy, of course that doesn't apply to those who..want..kids O_o...

A little a while ago, you were fucking annoying, too much money, and a waste, JoshDevious

I'm a little young right now, so idk about kids, I am a kid (sort-of). They're really cool to be with though, and it'd fun to train them to do my bidding. hehe...

There fucking annoying, cost too much money, and are really a waste of you, and your significant others time and energy, of course that doesn't apply to those who..want..kids O_o...
You obviously have no idea what having a Child is about. That is easily one of the dumbest statements in Smogon history. The value of my 20 year olds smile is worth a whole hell of a lot more than any amount of money. Nothing pisses me off more than people who think kids are bad in any way.

Someday, I'd like to have three kids. But, not for another 15 years or so, that gives me a long time to live out my dreams, and find the perfect woman, since I do not want to put my children through a divorce. I've been through enough bullshit in my 16 years, that I will not settle for anything less than "near flawless". I don't want to be one of the black men who are only good at making babies.

Personally, I can't stand kids that behave like fuckin' idiots.
However, I believe it's the parents' fault for not discipling them in the first place.

As it stands now, I would like to have kids, but I KNOW that due to the influences of modern society, they will end up being a burden rather than a surplus.
Now, I know I could discipline and teach them in the hopes they can differentiate common "rights" from "wrongs", but as I witness kids (ranging from Elementary School to High School), that seems like a dream.

Of course, I understand the difference between "controlling" your child and discipling him/her, but IMO, it just seems like a liability that you're stuck with until they move out / get married.

In conclusion:

I will have kids (since I know I can't control myself forever), and I will attempt to raise them to the best of my ability.
Why? Cause I'm a freakin' idiot....:p

yeah sure why not

it would only do the world good to have a nbunch of mini keloggs floating around.
like tiny little pieces of poop.

Really, id rather have a boy, just because I know how I am right now and how I am with girls and how they act.

And if I had a girl that acted like alot of girls.

Id be sad.

So, give me a boy.

Ancien Régime

washed gay RSE player
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dunno, I just have the feeling that I'd be more the type that tries too hard to be the "friend" and not the "parent", which never turns out well.

It's possible for same-sex couples (or even single people) to adopt in the UK, though I'm not sure what the situation is in the US and other places.
well, in australia... adoption for same sex couples is only legal in western australia and tasmania.
not that i want kids anyway, cant see it in the near future (im 16)

so since im 16, i'll ask, how old are most people before they realise that kids are a "bundle of joy"?

You cannot live a full life without having children as reproduction is one thing all living things must do. If you never have children, you have failed at being alive.

And on a side note if you refuse to have children because it will ruin your figure then maybe you shouldn't reproduce. There are enough shallow twats in the world as it is.

I would like to delve more deeply into the subject, but ill do it when im not tired as hell.

And since im cranky.....

As it stands now, I would like to have kids, but I KNOW that due to the influences of modern society, they will end up being a burden rather than a surplus.
What influences? Care to explain? Or are you just sucking in wind and blowing out bullshit? And that shit about burden and surplus doesn't even make sense. And the next person to use the term "modern society" gets a size 12 bootprint on their face.

I wish a had a magic wand that made pretentious bullshit disappear. I would be so happy I'd cry.

maybe in a while because i will be the best dad ever.
not like the "yeah smoke all the pot you want son" kind but the "son, I know you dont want to hear this from me but ladies hate dudes who dont shower" kind.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm still young, but I've already decided that I definately want children, no more then 2 or 3 for me though :)

I love kids and would love to have some. My best friend says I'd make a great father too! I'd want to keep the number around 1 or 2. Still a long way to go, I'm just 18 now :)

I hope one day I will be the father of one or two kids and I'm praying to God until my knees bleed that they will not inherit too much of my bad traits (whatever), though it will be fun to see a mini-me anyway.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mekkah you mean traits, not properties, I think... At least I hope you do.

I hope my kid won't be as lazy as I am =[

Maybe I will in the distant future consider children, but at the minute I'm far too much the typical 18 year old to even consider it. Hell I have enough problems settling down with a girl, commitment and myself do not mix. When I get some of that sorted we may look to have children, but not for many a year.

Yeah, I'll probably pop out a few li'l Foreys once I settle down with the right lady.

My only small hope is that my boys will inherit my dashing good looks, athleticism, sense of humor, musical ability, and intelligence.

Just kidding. But not really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)