Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoLancaster

does this still work
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Could my name be changed to LeoLancaster? I use that name on PS and generally other websites because LeoLancer was somehow taken already on various forums. Plus it sounds like a royalty name (Leo Lancaster).

Gotcha - Jelli

Last edited by a moderator:
Could my name be edited to Nightingales? (yes I know there's a nightingale, the s is intentional)
It's what I go by on Showdown and it just makes more sense to have both the same instead of two different names for no reason.

Gotcha - Jelli

Pent

dumb broad
Name change to Rainbow +
Reason: This is my main Account on PS, and I like Pokeblocks.
Also, my age is wrong, I was born in 02.
=3

EDIT: Rainbow Plus works too, I'm fine with either. :)

Gotcha - Jelli

I would like my name changed to SarahPhoenix please.
Reason is i haven't used this name in battling since shoddy and i want it to match something i use on PS.

Gotcha - Jelli

Requesting a name change to "gnark"

I like puns and all but I want a name that matches my PS account. Please and thanks

Gotcha - Jelli

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
I'd like to get my name changed to Voltage if possible. I know it's taken but the user with that username last logged on over 8 years ago, and I don't think they're coming back. If it's not possible to change it to that, then I guess, again if possible, you could put σ in for the o spot. I know that it's stated that it's most likely that special characters would be inserted into names, but I'd rather have a name that doesn't have numbers or punctuation and sigma seems like a suitable replacement. To do σ its ALT+741. My main reason for reaming is because this was a name I made over 5 years ago, and it really doesn't much fit me anymore.

If you could do this, that would be great.

I'd like to get my name changed to Voltage if possible. I know it's taken but the user with that username last logged on over 8 years ago, and I don't think they're coming back. If it's not possible to change it to that, then I guess, again if possible, you could put σ in for the o spot. I know that it's stated that it's most likely that special characters would be inserted into names, but I'd rather have a name that doesn't have numbers or punctuation and sigma seems like a suitable replacement. To do σ its ALT+741. My main reason for reaming is because this was a name I made over 5 years ago, and it really doesn't much fit me anymore.

If you could do this, that would be great.
"-If someone with the account name you want already exists, we will not let you take over a name, no matter how long ago the account was used last."
"d) We will not add or create usernames with special characters not found on a conventional English keyboard"

I'll be happy to change your name, but you'll have to come up with something different, mate. Sorry :/

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor
"-If someone with the account name you want already exists, we will not let you take over a name, no matter how long ago the account was used last."
"d) We will not add or create usernames with special characters not found on a conventional English keyboard"

I'll be happy to change your name, but you'll have to come up with something different, mate. Sorry :/
How does -Voltage- sound?

Sounds perfect, gotcha - Jelli

Can I get my name changed to Sablenite, its my new favorite mega. Also I'd like to be tagged in those stall team RMTs.

Gotcha - Jelli

-Thanks

Last edited:
i'm wondering if this would count as a name change (i don't wanna change to it) but if i would example: change to Yellow's Kar Mory would it count as a name change? since technically it stays with the same letters in the same order (once again, saying i don't want this name change)

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'm wondering if this would count as a name change (i don't wanna change to it) but if i would example: change to Yellow's Kar Mory would it count as a name change? since technically it stays with the same letters in the same order (once again, saying i don't want this name change)
Yep, I'm pretty sure it will. For it not to count as a name change, you'd have to go from Yellow Skarmory -> YSkarm or something like that. Then again, I'm not the one doing the actual change 9.9

can i change my name to astroboy?
reason: i made this account when i was in my weeaboo phase so its super embarassing n stuff and id rather not be associated with that lol. i really love astroboy and stuff too so thats! yeah

also can i change my bday to october 31, 1999. i thought u had to be like 18+ to join smogon dont ask why lmao i was dumb

Gotcha - Jelli

Hey Could i get my name changed to MaroGod its my Showdown name

Gotcha - Jelli

SKratosSnake

Alpha male,athlete,pro fighting gamer
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to change my name to SKratosSnake reason it my youtube name and,PSN,Showdown.

k - oglemi

May I change my birthdate to October 18th, 2001? must've typed something wrong somewhere :x

k - oglemi

Asukara

これをやろう!
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like get a name change to Final Demolition because it's my alt on Pokemon Showdown and i like the name.

k - oglemi

Hi. I was wondering if I could get my name changed to Iwan? I did a quick search, and it doesn't appear to be taken.
Reason: Because it's my name, and I'm not very creative when it comes to making usernames, and I don't really like my current username anymore. :/

Also, can I have my birth date changed to January 19, 1999? Just like Astroboy, I thought I had to be 18 or older to join for some ridiculous reason .. ^_^'

Thanks.

k - oglemi

Hello, I'd like to request a name change to "Hallowed Thoughts". It's the name I use on PS and would allow me to be more recognized here. Thanks.

rejected - name is already taken - oglemi

change my name to MegaBuddha please. personal reasons dont want to use my real name

k - oglemi

Wondering if I could get a name change to "Fling" it seems to be available. Mainly due to the fact that > no longer works in alts on showdown since the reset so I no longer use that username and its a lot shorter and easier. Would be much appreciated.

ye - Stellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)