Smogon Premier League VI - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
contacted hill, really excited for this match. we're 1-1 vs each other and he's always a good sport!

gl bigs, lets have a nice clean week

phantom

Banned deucer.
ORAS RU: Pearl. vs Hot N Cold - Hnc is one of the more competent ru players this spl; unfortunately, his luck is pretty awful. so long as the rng doesn't favor pearl, i see hnc winning this; his experience and consistent, yet flavorful builds should give him the edge here.

ORAS RU: New Breed vs Ginku - probably the hl ru match this week. both are very solid players; however, new breed's builds are getting rather predictable

ORAS RU: Calloflochie vs Bad Ass- Calloflochie is good, but so is bad ass and he has a lot more experience in these kind of tournaments, although his knowledge on the ru meta seems questionable, but he has two solid ru players on his team to help him anyways. should be an interesting series either way.

ORAS RU: Bouffalant vs FAJI -Bouffalant has choked in almost all of his matches thus far, so I don't really see faji losing to him unless he gets lucked, which really isn't unlikely seeing as how Bouffalant won his last game.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I left Aqualouis a VM.

ADV OU: Malekith vs BKC - Let's be honest. Malekith is the better player. But BKC has a way to build ADV teams that makes it impossible to win through skill. Counterteaming is his best and only weapon, and only a completely unknown opponent has a chance of winning against him.
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Kevin Garrett - Their previous meeting completely tranformed Golden Sun as a human being and I believe he is now incapable of losing.
ORAS OU: Adam vs KratosMana - Great match, Adam hasn't been so hot lately and Anti just came back from a ban so I think he'll want this more than his opp
BW OU: Nails vs CTC - Nails is cute though n_n and definitely closer than what people may think
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs Thatsjustpeachy - my favourite BW match this week. I don't want to predict against sw but peachy's been playing really well too
GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs Jorgen - Gold Silver Crystal World Champion
ORAS OU: Leftiez vs Reymedy - deux français qui se font démolir à chaque semaines. pourquoi est-ce que ce match est oras et pas bw?? j'y vais avec mon homeboy reymedy

RU PREDICTIONS

ORAS RU: Pearl. vs Hot N Cold - i heard my nigga tesung finally decided to learn ru after his team's terrible lower tier performance, so this should b an ez snackwrap.

ORAS RU: New Breed vs Ginku - separated from the pack for eternity, the superior australian will channel all of his fury into makin some crisp teams that'll tear ginku to shreds dash

ORAS RU: Calloflochie vs Bad Ass- ?

ORAS RU: Afro Smash vs. Spirit - this aids sack who said he was gonna quit pokemon is finally back, bet he'll use some aids zorua + heliolisk garbage to take spirit's soul in an uneventful routine demolition

ORAS RU: Bouffalant vs FAJI - haha no way this idiot gets lucky again been sayin since week 1 this was a free win for pwn peep this destruction. bouff has a better chance doin 1 v 1 on penalties...jk he's ass there too dash

i pray palkia and dialga clash and shine some luck upon us this week

Emvee

Banned deucer.
ORAS OU: Zamrock vs sebixxl

From a young age Zamrock has been tilling the fields and cultivating the crops on his farm. He has spend much time with the various farm animals, ranging from chickens to cows. Through the harsh and climactic weather conditions, Zamrock pulled through day by day plowing the land with his trusty tutee Ox The Box to make a living. Despite his hard work, nobody believed in him and many of the other farmers tried to bring him down, but they all failed one by one. As time passed, young Zamrock aged and matured into more than just a tested and undefeated farmer. He became a real man. The king of the farm moved on to pursue his dreams of joining the zoo, and so we see his first test up against an unfamiliar species to any farm: a Tiger.

Can farmer Zamrock tame an animal he has never come into encounter with before on a farm? Only time will tell.

Let's go all bigs except boudouche cause you're playing fellow assassin stoney cold. i hate all cryos now that dice refuses to text me back so go 12-0 him dodrio. Let's go probelems so you won't bitch later, ciele cause you're a good lil robot, and as always, go floppy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful all star break and will continue to have fun and not stress!

ORAS OU: Tesung vs husk: will be interesting to see astral projection my old sharks teammate play ORAS
DPP OU: TV-Rocka vs Heist: great game best one of the week
ADV OU: Golden Sun vs Kevin Garrett: the revenge of tree man 67
GSC OU: Colchonero vs Mr.E: 0-4 yolo still best GSC player around
ADV OU: Malekith vs BKC: please do a POV video

goooo falcons u can *_*

TheEnder

a petal in the wind
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
ORAS OU: Toxzn vs Laurel
ORAS OU: Tesung vs husk
ORAS OU: Adam vs KratosMana
ORAS OU: Mencemeat vs ben gay
ORAS OU: PDC vs The DragonKnight
ORAS OU: Zamrock vs sebixxl
ORAS OU: Leftiez vs Reymedy
ORAS OU: Steve Angello vs Living So Zambian

gooo bigs *-*

This is a great week for uber games. :toast:

ORAS Ubers: PROBLEMS vs Edgar - Problems is a play maker with intelligent teams that edgar probably will struggle to overcome, although edgar have the capability to pull off a weird set and sweep with it or something along these lines. This is the highlight ubers battle.
ORAS Ubers: Hack vs Evuelf - I think that this will be an interesting battle.
ORAS Ubers: aim vs Jibaku - Jibaku have been a very solid play maker, and I think that this gives Jibaku the edge. Although, Jibaku will have to watch out for Stone Edge on random pokemons now...
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs Fireburn - lucky n bad is gonna win yet other week n_n
ORAS Ubers: Melee Mewtwo vs Sweep - Sweep has been very quiet in ORAS Ubers, although I don't doubt his ability to quickly catch up especially with dice and malefic's help. Sweep's record speaks for itself. However, mm2 could cheese sweep with double team gothitelle or something silly like that.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
GSC OU: Bomber92 vs M Dragon - even though I think Bomber will bring an electric type this game he still loses
RBY OU: marcoasd vs gene - in a clean series, marco should have this

GSC OU: Colchonero vs Mr.E - the 0-4 player is our hope.
RBY OU: Raish vs The_Chaser - go raish you can this.

GSC OU: idiotfrommars vs Jorgen - jorgen is gonna send his cheese all the way up to mars and back.
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs Floppy - highlight series.

GSC OU: Veteran in Love vs Picollo - IT'S VIL
RBY OU: Bedschibaer vs Lutra - they traded away their RBYer and still don't let Golden Gyarados in on the fun? ;_;

ORAS OU: liberty32 vs Sinclair - Think JJ will just push himself to do better.
ORAS OU: Marth vs Destiny Device - Marth was always full of surprises
ORAS OU: Adam vs KratosMana - Really, really could go either way just feel like anti has more up to date meta knowledge and experience.
ORAS OU: Mencemeat vs ben gay - Both frens, both good, idk.
ORAS OU: Leftiez vs Reymedy - Really think you'll want to break the loss streak and I don't see lefties caring too much given the state of The Raiders.
ORAS OU: Steve Angello vs Living So Zambian - Somehow, you seem to win.
ORAS OU: PDC vs The DragonKnight - PDC can win but when he builds so many of his opponents teams, I feel TDK has the upper hand.
ORAS OU: Zamrock vs sebixxl - Tryhardin' the debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)