Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, CMT, though since it seems there's maintenence, I won't be able to trade until next weekend.

Looking for HA Whismur and HA Chatot w/ Defog/Boomburst/Nasty Plot and maybe Encore in Dream Balls.
Wait, I'm confused. Don't you mean you should CMT for the Lure Ball Magikarp? xD PM / VM what you want for the Lure Ball Magikarp. Don't post on my thread because then you'll bump it from like pg.5 to the front page.

Well, after many, many SRs, I couldn't manage to get a proper HP Fire IV spread. However...

Timid
IVs: 30, 31* / 4 - 9 / 30, 31* / 31 / 31 / 31
Stats: 97 / 54 / 62 / 92 / 80 / 88
HP Dragon
*Based on the IV Judge, these are likely 31

Keep or toss? And if keep, since I couldn't get HP Fire, what would be a good moveset for him?
Yes, keep that if you haven't already.

Latios can run good 4 attacks/3 attacks + Roost sets in OU. I've seen Surf, Thunderbolt, EQ to lure Heatran, as well as Dual Screens + Memento or Trick (for Scarf).

Unfortunately, I think he does need Defog to play to his fullest in Ubers

If anyone has a breedject Scyther/Scizor or Kanghaskan i woul dlove to trade on ORAS. Please PM me, I do have othe rpokemon to trade. NO HACKED OR CLONED POKEMON

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have an HP Fire Ditto with OT Serra. I feel like I should know who that is, but I can't remember. Anyone know if it's redistributable?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have an HP Fire Ditto with OT Serra. I feel like I should know who that is, but I can't remember. Anyone know if it's redistributable?
Quick search says that would be Flora's, and that they made their Pokémon Semi-Redistributable (so you can trade them if and only if you got them from them). Of course they're still a member here so you could PM them and ask them what they'd prefer though.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I wanted to delete it since I wasn't sure, but thought it'd be a shame not to send it to someone who might need an HP Fire Ditto and I have to clone mine. I'll contact her later.

anyone willing to clone a copy of my shiny fletchling and shiny treecko I only need a copy plus the original for each. I can also throw in another shiny from my thread as a payment plus you can keep a copy of my fletchling and treecko for yourself.
edit: or you can take something else from my thread something preferably in stock

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Just showing off my calm Suicune

31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26

Gundam! It took me a fricking week.

Just showing off my calm Suicune

31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26

Gundam! It took me a fricking week.
...I'd still keep going for perfect Speed even if it isn't a + Speed nature. It really isn't hard to check both HP and Speed on whatever legendary you're SR'ing, especially one that only needs one Pokemon in your team to access. (any Lugia or Ho-Oh) If you've saved already... I don't think this thread encourages 'just showing off'...

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
...I'd still keep going for perfect Speed even if it isn't a + Speed nature. It really isn't hard to check both HP and Speed on whatever legendary you're SR'ing, especially one that only needs one Pokemon in your team to access. (any Lugia or Ho-Oh) If you've saved already... I don't think this thread encourages 'just showing off'...
I was already tired. I wasn't willing to keep going, actually.

I got four 31s in the stat that matter. That has never happened before. I'm happy with it. I kind of wanted some opinions on whether to offer it on my thread or not. I don't have Powersaves, so I can't backup my save file. I would have regretted not keeping it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 5 maybe 4 Iv calm heatran.bold 4-5iv zapdos. 4-5 Defog latias Willing to trade perfect Iv shinies for them.all must be kalos born, unless there is absolutely no way for latias. Kalos born on zapdos and heatran atleast

LF Nicknameable Bold HP Ice Zapdos /w Defog in an Ultra Ball

Will trade multiple HP pokes from my thread for one.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 5 maybe 4 Iv calm heatran.bold 4-5iv zapdos. 4-5 Defog latias Willing to trade perfect Iv shinies for them.all must be kalos born, unless there is absolutely no way for latias. Kalos born on zapdos and heatran atleast
I have a timid shiny latias in fast ball with defog, sucker punch, icy wind, trick. I'm just looking for a simple female HA inkay in luxury ball, do you have that?

Can someone trade me a guaranteed shiny Electrike egg? With 31 IVs
Whether or not an egg will hatch shiny is determined by respective save files' shiny values (TSV) along with the corresponding shiny value of the egg (ESV). If the two match, then the egg you hatch will hatch shiny.

Therefore, you can't ask for someone to trade you a 'shiny egg' unless you know your TSV, and the chances of someone having a flawless Electrike egg with your TSV is less than the chance of you MMing a perfect shiny Electrike yourself.

Can someone trade me a guaranteed shiny Electrike egg? With 31 IVs
You're joking, right? The egg's ESV would have to match your TSV in order to hatch shiny. You're better off breeding a bunch of eggs yourself, checking their ESVs, and getting them hatched on Reddit (or somewhere else).

EDIT:
Ninja'd... again.

As for you, Chill. I'd say Luxury, Ultra or Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)