Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get my name changed to Chef Rice
The reason for this name change is that I don't want to use my first name anymore, it's not very creative to use your first name lol.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Do you mind removing the exclamation mark in my name? Thank you.

! - oglemi

My birthdate is wrong on my profile, it says 1990 but it is actually 1997.

So requesting a change in my birthdate from 1990 to 1997

k - oglemi

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Requesting a name change to Stratos cuz i already use it for melee and i can say it out loud without getting embarrassed

edit: sunabitch someone else who hasnt been on since 2009 has the name Stratos already can you change him to be Stratos. or something

i broke my rule because pwnemon is a fucking terrible name - oglemi

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can i lose the numbers in my name and get lowercase "I" instead of capital, and get a capital T

k - oglemi

Can I change my time zone to (UTC+08:00)? I accidentally stated the wrong time zone when registering for the forum.

k - oglemi

Hi, can I have my name changed to Delteros? I made this account a few years back and left Smogon. I'm trying to re-enter the community, but would like to change my name to be identified properly from other sites.

k - oglemi

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
drop my A to lowercase please, i hardly ever use capital on ps

if it looks as retarded as i think it might, i will donate my loyalty to have it changed back

a.a - oglemi

I'd like my name to be changed to "OP". It's what everybody calls me and I think it would just look a lot cleaner/nicer.

o.k - oglemi

all falls down

thanks ugly god
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like my name to be in all lowercase as "all falls down" as I never capitalize my name on ps

thank you

k - oglemi

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I would like to change my name to NV. It's what everybody calls me on Showdown and I like the shortness. Plus it is an abbreviation of what my forums name is already anyways :)

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my birthdate to Jan 01 2000. I didn't born in 2001 lol

k - oglemi

I want to change my name to Serperior for Uber.

This is because I made this account 3 years ago but left smogon for 2 years and 11 months and effectively rejoined this month.Bobbyz was just a filler name i gave myself at the time. Serperior is know my favorite pokemon and this is my main alt on showdown and people identify me better as Serp.

k - oglemi

I didn't realize "Hallowed Thoughts" was already taken sadly, so could I change my name to Icarus Syndrome instead? I'm not very happy with my current name.

k - oglemi

Please change my name to JJJJJ, and have my birthday to June 3.
This is the name I will be using elsewhere.

j - oglemi

I was wondering if I could have the age on my profile changed to 15. I'd joined Smogon while assuming there was an age limit of 17/18, didn't try using my actual age.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Analytic.
I've started my YT channel and one of my alts is Analytic.I'd really appreciate it

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Haunted Diamond

I don't really like Haunted.Shadow and i picked it because it I wanted to get rid of the numbers in my name and Haunted was already taken. But since Diamond is my favorite object I'm pretty sure I won't regret this. Thanks!

k - oglemi

Can someone change my name to nobody temporarily. I know someone has the name but hes inactive and I just want to for like a week :( or

Nobody fucking

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can someone change my name to nobody temporarily. I know someone has the name but hes inactive and I just want to for like a week :( or

Nobody fucking
You need to post a reason why for the request, and the smods don't do temporary requests. If you want something temporary, try firebot's thread. Pretty sure fucking can't be in a username either...? Or shouldn't at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)