Mafia vs Village Flavourful Mafia - Game Over - Evil Wins!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I've been independently confirmed by 2 inspectors on night 0 apparently and there's only 1 other player who has my role pm. Who unfortunately is trying to lynch me? This is stupid.

Anyway I'm town and I'm not claiming but I AM leading.

UllarWarlord if he watched rssp and no one targeted him but you claim to have targeted him, that is not a baseless accusation. It's the most incriminating evidence we have.

Also why would Da Letter El even try to lead if he was BG wtf?

Da Letter El what is rssp's role claim?

I doubt two village aligned inspectors exist, especially since we have a watcher.

Still wary about Dale not claiming especially since Ullar outed him maybe?

Idgi

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
UllarWarlord if he watched rssp and no one targeted him but you claim to have targeted him, that is not a baseless accusation. It's the most incriminating evidence we have.

Also why would Da Letter El even try to lead if he was BG wtf?

Da Letter El what is rssp's role claim?

I doubt two village aligned inspectors exist, especially since we have a watcher.

Still wary about Dale not claiming especially since Ullar outed him maybe?

Idgi
Spiffy, I think it's pretty obvious that I wasn't mentioning DLE's fake claim because I know the truth. I'm like the most untrusting person out there...

n1: you saw that xxx visited rssp1

xxx = One name, with whom I confirmed their night action. In the same way I did with Ullar. And they told the truth.

I have no intention of lying and then coming to ask you what is your night action and then out you. That would be Ridonkulous.

1) The reason why you are claiming that I am lying. So that you could fish for the name that targeted Rssp1? That would be so stupid of me to give it to you.

Scum or no Scum. You are lying and DLE is hiding information and screwing us up. Why don't we just lynch you and DLE D1 and D2 and when there is some sanity around here. One of us can lead. I already had a potential candidate talk to me about it. So...

Slip up asfsdfasdf Sunny! :/

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Even if one of the inspector claims is lying, the only way that that makes ME mafia is either I have a stupidly strong mole role (which probably wouldn't exist in game like this, not to mention I would not lie about my role PM publicly; I'd just claim the fake role I was given), OR BOTH of the claimed inspection roles are bad with me, which is bullshit.

I am going to stick to Ullar's Lynch till it is cleared with me. DLE may not be Scum and Ullar may not be Scum. But why are you guys causing confusion by lying and not sharing info?

Confusion comes from lack of info or misinformation. Which clearly you guys are upto for now...

If you don't want to reveal an info to a villager, come straight out and say it. You don't have to lie about it.

Also there was no need to publicly claim DLE's role. Which Ullar did, and is blaming me as the reason for him letting it out. I knew DLE's role (Which I don't believe to be true), but I didn't out it did I?

Why in the hell don't you double check Night Actions before posting? asfasfkj Sunny!

Last edited:
You know what? Lets do this.

Unvote

Lynch rssp1

If Rssp1 is town, DLE be ready to be Lynched next. Because either you are scum or you shouldn't be leading.
I know what he is going to claim later, 'Lynching Rssp1 was a hunch, we didn't have any serious suspects did we?'

But if Rssp1 is Scum, I will eat all my words about DLE and will have a great meal about it.

LYNCH Da Letter El

i too will not be dying this game and have also been cleared by 3 independent inspectors only two of which have parts of my role pm so i think you guys should PM me ur roles

ATTENTION:

It appears that I made a mistake with one or or more player's results last night. I'm not going to specify which player(s), but they may talk about it if they wish.
If you have any questions please ask!

n1: you saw that xxx and UllarWarlord visited rssp1

sunny004 : @_@

Now we have to double confirm the results from Sunny too? Man!

UllarWarlord , My sincerest Apologies for causing you trouble. Sunny is the start of the confusion and I am the fuel for it. Guess, Sunny is supporting the Scums.

Lynch Sunny004

^_^

I am sorry for the confusion and for revealing important information in that confusion. I don't feel good about it. But you do understand my side? I just believed that Sunny couldn't err bcoz of my inexperience.

Btw Sunny004, that Lynch is genuine and you better God Kill me you asfghadsfh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)