General Introduce yourself!

Hey every one I'm Bryan if u can't already tell I love pokemon but I havint gotten a chance to play since the 4th gen but I'm still very much a fan on Friday im going to get the new 3ds so I'll be playing x and I already have omega ruby but I'm new to the whole competitive playing so I could really use some help thx for having me and if any one wants to talk about any thing Im open to it

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey every one I'm Bryan if u can't already tell I love pokemon but I havint gotten a chance to play since the 4th gen but I'm still very much a fan on Friday im going to get the new 3ds so I'll be playing x and I already have omega ruby but I'm new to the whole competitive playing so I could really use some help thx for having me and if any one wants to talk about any thing Im open to it
Hi Bryan Mcinitire!
Good luck with your 3DS! It's funny: you have OR and X; I have AS and Y. :o You can PM a mentor if you'd like some help with competitive battling, and you can also sign up for our Battling 101 (our Tutoring Program). Have a good time!

Hi Bryan Mcinitire!
Good luck with your 3DS! It's funny: you have OR and X; I have AS and Y. :o You can PM a mentor if you'd like some help with competitive battling, and you can also sign up for our Battling 101 (our Tutoring Program). Have a good time!
Thx man really helpful maybe when I get a bit better we can battle or something?

Hello all, my name is DevilTrigger.

I have been playing pokemon ever since the first generation came out. I use smogon when diamond and pearl came out when my friend told me about this site. I used this site about information like breeding, ivs, and evs but not really for the forums. When x and y came out, over time I wanted to get more into competitive side of this game and wanted to learn more about it. I get confused that there is like multiple tournaments like the vgc ones. So I joined to learn more about pokemon and how to build a team, to get more knowledge, to get more familiar with the community, and have fun to meet new people. Thank you all and I'm excited for this.

Hi everyone, my name is TheShakoOne.

I'm coming back to the series after red/blue/gold. I'm really interested in the breeding concepts and possibly competitively battling. Still trying to figure out if I should go XY or ORAS to ease my way back in. I'd also love to get my hands on a couple of the red/blue starters (charmander and squirtle) and possibly an axew. Want to start my journey with those 3 and see where it takes me.

Hello all, my name is DevilTrigger.

I have been playing pokemon ever since the first generation came out. I use smogon when diamond and pearl came out when my friend told me about this site. I used this site about information like breeding, ivs, and evs but not really for the forums. When x and y came out, over time I wanted to get more into competitive side of this game and wanted to learn more about it. I get confused that there is like multiple tournaments like the vgc ones. So I joined to learn more about pokemon and how to build a team, to get more knowledge, to get more familiar with the community, and have fun to meet new people. Thank you all and I'm excited for this.
Hey there, welcome to the forums. If you want to battle sometime, just hook me up :) I'd love to.

Hi everyone, my name is TheShakoOne.

I'm coming back to the series after red/blue/gold. I'm really interested in the breeding concepts and possibly competitively battling. Still trying to figure out if I should go XY or ORAS to ease my way back in. I'd also love to get my hands on a couple of the red/blue starters (charmander and squirtle) and possibly an axew. Want to start my journey with those 3 and see where it takes me.
Welcome! Huge gap I see. I'd say XY is the better choice, as ORAS disappointed me in a lot of aspects. But that's also because I've played R/S/E back in the days, so I can't really judge objectively. There's definitely a lot to learn on here. Have fun hanging out here, and do not forget to have fun :)

Welcome! Huge gap I see. I'd say XY is the better choice, as ORAS disappointed me in a lot of aspects. But that's also because I've played R/S/E back in the days, so I can't really judge objectively. There's definitely a lot to learn on here. Have fun hanging out here, and do not forget to have fun :)
Thanks! Yeah, it's been a while. I've been on this site every once in a while just to grab some info, but haven't really been involved in the community. Any chance you can explain what some of your disappointments are? You can PM me if this thread isn't the place for the answer. Would love to hear it as I make my decision.

Thanks! Yeah, it's been a while. I've been on this site every once in a while just to grab some info, but haven't really been involved in the community. Any chance you can explain what some of your disappointments are? You can PM me if this thread isn't the place for the answer. Would love to hear it as I make my decision.
XY was basically a whole new world and story which I had never experienced before. The overworld looks and animations, the in-battle looks and animations.. they were both new for me along with the 6th generation mons and I was super excited about them. ORAS is pretty much a remake of things I already knew. Only thing I was excited about in ORAS was the fact almost the whole game was super nostalgic for me. I hoped for the Battle Frontier, wasn't there. Post game is also prettttty short. But hey, this is all personal preferences based on likes and anecdotal stuff.

But yeah, since you have never played R/S/E(?) it might be the road for you to take. It's the most recent version and it has the most stuff.

Hello, whats up? Been playing Pokemon since red and blue, ever since I first went down this rabbit hole I havent been able to escape. lol Anyways, glad to be here.

QueBien

Hello, whats up? Been playing Pokemon since red and blue, ever since I first went down this rabbit hole I havent been able to escape. lol Anyways, glad to be here.
Heya JerryVC!
Nice to meet you! Lol, I know what you're saying about being addicted to Pokemon. I know it all too well. Have fun getting settled in, and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Also, if you could give us your feedback about the site whenever you can, that'd be great. Thank you!

Hi everyone, my name is Andre. Im 21 years old, I've played pokemon since the beginning. I missed a few games but I back and a nuzlocker.
Sup Andre. Which games did you miss exactly? I also did miss some, curious if we took the same route. Have fun out here on the forums. If you eventually start battling, maybe we could battle sometime.

Hi Everyone!

I'm glad to finally join Smogon. I've been wanting to create a competetive team for a long time, so I need all the help I can get. Complete novice at competetive battling and breeding and natures and EVs and IVs and all that wonderful stuff!

I'm a Pokemon Veteran (like pretty much everyone here), I haven't been able to play alot of Pokemon for a while. When I was in college I missed out on a lot. The last Pokemon game I played properly was Pearl, so I'm hoping I can change that and get into playing Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby to their fullest.

I'm looking to make new friends and to trade Friend Safaris too! Please come and say Hi!

QueBien

Hi Everyone!

I'm glad to finally join Smogon. I've been wanting to create a competetive team for a long time, so I need all the help I can get. Complete novice at competetive battling and breeding and natures and EVs and IVs and all that wonderful stuff!

I'm a Pokemon Veteran (like pretty much everyone here), I haven't been able to play alot of Pokemon for a while. When I was in college I missed out on a lot. The last Pokemon game I played properly was Pearl, so I'm hoping I can change that and get into playing Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby to their fullest.

I'm looking to make new friends and to trade Friend Safaris too! Please come and say Hi!
Hey KA-POW!!
Great you decided to join! PM a mentor for some finetuning of your competitive skills, but check this guide first. The last game before Generation 6 that I played fully was Emerald. :/ I did play the games in between but not to the same extent. Check out the "Wi-Fi" subforum to find the appropriate place to trade friend codes. Have a good time!

Sup. I'm new to the Smogon forums. Not new to Smogon though. Been playing by these Smogon rules since forever. Hopefully I can battle sometime. Just made myself a quite solid team, might post in RMT. Peace!

Sup. I'm new to the Smogon forums. Not new to Smogon though. Been playing by these Smogon rules since forever. Hopefully I can battle sometime. Just made myself a quite solid team, might post in RMT. Peace!
Hey, welcome to the forums. If you're looking for a battle, hmu. Have fun out here :)

Hey, what's up. I'm Abyss, nice to meet you all. I've been on PS! for a while now, and I just started on the Smogon forums. It'll be fun to get more immersed.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, what's up. I'm Abyss, nice to meet you all. I've been on PS! for a while now, and I just started on the Smogon forums. It'll be fun to get more immersed.
Hey Abyss! Which rooms do you frequent on PS? I personally like quite some rooms and might've seen you sometime. If you want any help with Smogon you can PM me on PS if you want. I think I know enough basic stuff to be able to help you!

Which parts of Smogon are you interested in, or did you just sign up so people from PS can find you here? Anyway nice to meet you!

Hey Abyss! Which rooms do you frequent on PS? I personally like quite some rooms and might've seen you sometime. If you want any help with Smogon you can PM me on PS if you want. I think I know enough basic stuff to be able to help you!

Which parts of Smogon are you interested in, or did you just sign up so people from PS can find you here? Anyway nice to meet you!
I'm actually not really active in any rooms on there, I do more of a solo thing, lol.
I'm mostly interested in the VGC information and help that I can get on here, as I'm hoping to be able to be competitive some time soon.
Nice to meet you too, and thanks for the offer to help.

Hello I'm Dan Dan I'm an old user but haven't really been into pokemon for a good few years, so sort of drifted away from smogon and other forums I used to frequent. I heard there was a new game out so naturally I check smogon to see what's up.. turns out I missed like 6 games and lots of crazy stuff in them. I don't expect to be around much but just wanted to say hi.

QueBien

Hello I'm Dan Dan I'm an old user but haven't really been into pokemon for a good few years, so sort of drifted away from smogon and other forums I used to frequent. I heard there was a new game out so naturally I check smogon to see what's up.. turns out I missed like 6 games and lots of crazy stuff in them. I don't expect to be around much but just wanted to say hi.
Hi Dan Dan!
Welcome back! Too bad you won't be around much. :[ But have fun in life!

Hello all. I'm Panda. I think pokemon is one of the best RPG's out there. I also like the competitive aspect as well. I was shocked when I discovered Smogon and learned all kinds of things like what EVs and IVs were. I heard of them but never understood them until I found Smogon. So I just joined and am ready to learn and make new fun discoveries.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello all. I'm Panda. I think pokemon is one of the best RPG's out there. I also like the competitive aspect as well. I was shocked when I discovered Smogon and learned all kinds of things like what EVs and IVs were. I heard of them but never understood them until I found Smogon. So I just joined and am ready to learn and make new fun discoveries.
Welcome to Smogon Panda! Glad to see more new users joining this site. To start, if you need help understanding the basics of Pokemon, make sure to PM me as I can help you get started and probably get to the next step! Pokemon is obviously one of my favorite RPG's too! I really love nearly everything about it and love doing stuff with it, even if it gets tiring something.

Do you visit PS? If so which rooms do you visit? (Pokemon Showdown)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)