Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: how do I reliably check IVs on Latias in ORAS on Southern Island? Since it's at level 30, it seems like I'd only be able to tell from the stats whether the IV is 30 or 31. Metalkid IV calc says I'd need to get to Lv 37 to check Def and 51 to check speed, and I definitely don't have that many rare candies. Is there an easier way?
Wait to SR until you have access to the Battle Resort (assuming Eon Ticket one)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quick question: how do I reliably check IVs on Latias in ORAS on Southern Island? Since it's at level 30, it seems like I'd only be able to tell from the stats whether the IV is 30 or 31. Metalkid IV calc says I'd need to get to Lv 37 to check Def and 51 to check speed, and I definitely don't have that many rare candies. Is there an easier way?
I use super training to increase the EVs by 4 and re-enter the stats on the second line, and repeat that until the calculator gives you a defined IV value. Here's an example of when I did it for my Latias (except I used increments of 12, 4 is easier though):

The best part about this is that if you get something you want to keep then you can just wipe the EVs with a reset bag and you have a completely UT Latias!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Crescent Isle has popped up for me while soaring, except I have zero intention of SRing Cresselia at the moment. I know this may seem like an odd service but if anyone wants an egg hatched there then hit me up, it's about an hour until midnight here so get in quick!

Desperately looking for Brave Groudon (preferabely transferred) for Generation Showdown that starts shortly.

Will pay whatever I have (flawless legends, shiny 5 IVs KB, EV training etc). PM me please!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
I've just bred and EV trained a Sableye to test Rayquaza's speed and HP, now I just need to get it to level 100 so it has the right stats. It's currently at level 65, I have no more Blissey Bases to fight today (not to mention no Level Release because I'm obviously not at the Battle Resort yet), so I'm wondering if anyone would be able to grind him up to 100 for me. It shouldn't take too long using level 100 Blissey Bases + Lucky Egg + my OT + exp. o power... Whoever helps me out is welcome to choose anything from my Spitback List

I've just bred and EV trained a Sableye to test Rayquaza's speed and HP, now I just need to get it to level 100 so it has the right stats. It's currently at level 65, I have no more Blissey Bases to fight today (not to mention no Level Release because I'm obviously not at the Battle Resort yet), so I'm wondering if anyone would be able to grind him up to 100 for me. It shouldn't take too long using level 100 Blissey Bases + Lucky Egg + my OT + exp. o power... Whoever helps me out is welcome to choose anything from my Spitback List
I can do this for free, though I won't be using Blissey bases, just Rare candying it to LV 100, is this fine?

So i'm competing in the Pokemon gl Generation Showdown and when i was giving my items to pokemon in battle box i manged to fuck up and discarded my life orb and i was wondering if someone is willing to at least loan me one since i need to lock in my team today

So i'm competing in the Pokemon gl Generation Showdown and when i was giving my items to pokemon in battle box i manged to fuck up and discarded my life orb and i was wondering if someone is willing to at least loan me one since i need to lock in my team today
I have like 20 Life Orbs from DexNaving Play Rough Absol. You can have one for free.

If I get an event Pokemon, can i reset the game to get the right IVs?
It depends on the method in which the event is obtained. The normal means, Mystery Gift, is very much possible to soft reset to get the right IV's. However, you can't use a Pokemon with Synchronize to help guarantee the correct nature at all in X/Y, and currently seems to hold true for OR/AS. (we'll know for certain once people can get a hold of an event Pokemon that can't breed such as shiny Rayquaza or Hoopa, Pokemon that can breed definitely can't be synchronized) If it's through PokeBank, then no as they're directly added to your save file once you receive the gift in the main menu, and not waiting for you to pick up with the delivery girl.

Can someone help me with a battle on XY so I can check my eggs, please? I can help check eggs for you as well as long as they're on XY (or I guess I can do ORAS, but I still need the battle on XY first and foremost). PM/VM me if you can help.

Keep or toss this Latias? Planning to use Mega-Latias

Bold: 31/xx/29/29/31/31

Pretty much going to be used for in-game purposes, i.e. Battle Resort. No intentions of participating in any official tournaments.

Keep or toss this Latias? Planning to use Mega-Latias

Bold: 31/xx/29/29/31/31

Pretty much going to be used for in-game purposes, i.e. Battle Resort. No intentions of participating in any official tournaments.
Keep because it will be for personal use and even trade value it should be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)