Smogon Premier League VI - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
A great player brings out the best in her teammates. The Sharks made it to the finals the past two reasons because of my influence. Same thing with the Ruiners when I played for them.

You look at the current Sharks' roster, and it really doesn't look all that bad. They just lack the WhiteQueen's swagger rubbing off on everyone, and that's the difference maker.

Maybe they'll prove all naysayers wrong and make the Playoffs though. At least I hope so.

Last edited:
Husk hasnt replied to my forum pm or a couple irc pms. No big deal cuz im available weekend, but just thought I should post it here

+IUM: does anyone else find it weird
+IUM: and coincidental
+IUM: that this involves doubles + classiest again
+IUM: ;__;
+Mizuhime: zach the new jake
+Mizuhime: confirmed
+IUM: youngzach93
+IUM: ^O^
★Braverius: i was born in 1993
★Braverius: this is concerning

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
won gg

- classiest

edit: we as a team came to the decision to take the win due to the following reasons:

1. despite how it looked to outsiders, zach had a play that put him in a really good position on the following turn regardless of what snakes did, and we dont really wanna piss that away.

2. shake is a (BAN ME PLEASE) and forced zach to take the win.

that is all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)