Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is an Air Balloon used when SRing Rayquaza? I'm clearly missing something.
Air Balloon gets announced at the start of battle, which is useful against Legendary Pokemon that have an ability that announces itself such as Rayquaza to check Speed. ("_ is floating in the air!""The effects of the weather disappeared!/_ is exerting its Pressure!/Regigigas can't get it going due to its Slow Start!") If Air Balloon gets announced first, then your quarry is too slow and you reset. It's also very handy for Dialga/Palkia and Regigigas, since party space is very limited due to needing the Lake Trio or the golems with Regice nicknamed and holding an ice related item. It could be used for Reshiram/Zekrom as well if you wanted, but you'd have plenty of space to spare for the usual SR'ing method of a Final Gambit user and Smeargle with Spore.

Looking for nasty plot togepi (preferably modest but any breedject is welcome) and a mold breaker drilbur. Please state what you'd like in exchange.

Looking for nasty plot togepi (preferably modest but any breedject is welcome) and a mold breaker drilbur. Please state what you'd like in exchange.
I have both, females in Dream ball, can you do me 1 breeding project in return?I want a Timer Ball HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther with EMs

I have both, females in Dream ball, can you do me 1 breeding project in return?I want a Timer Ball HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Scyther with EMs
Hi there yeah I'll get working on that project for you now. Assuming adamant nature?

EDIT: looking to be problematic as I wouldn't be able to get a HA scyther without trading so I'd end up taking longer than ive got, can i offer anything else?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
HA Excadrill is available in Friend Safari in XY and in a Mirage Cave in ORAS. A Togepi is given to you free in Lavaridge Town, and if you breed it with a Plusle or Minun with Nasty Plot, you can get it relatively easily. Much easier than breeding a flawless Scyther.

HA Excadrill is available in Friend Safari in XY and in a Mirage Cave in ORAS. A Togepi is given to you free in Lavaridge Town, and if you breed it with a Plusle or Minun with Nasty Plot, you can get it relatively easily. Much easier than breeding a flawless Scyther.
Thank you, think I'll give this a shot due to time constraints.

Tatertot Yea I realised that and gave him a much easier project :)
Sorry for the trouble Arhan, I looked up the egg moves and I've not got a venonat nor a decent egg move relative for it so it would take me more time than ive got (rl stuff). Sorry for the mess around and gl with finding the mons you need.

Looking for some of Buckert's SR mons, I haven't got an answer from him, he seems kind of busy at the moment :)
Was hoping someone could trade some? CMT for them :)

I was chain fishing the other day and ended up catching a shiny hasty remoraid and it has "can't be beaten" IVs in special attack and speed. My question being if anyone can clone me 3 copies and keep one for them if they want.

You're better off just using Return for Mega-Glalie. If I'm not wrong Double-Edge is an Emerald move-tutor move only
Yea, I was looking for it mainly due to its rarity. Also, Double-Edge might be a little better on Battle Spot because of the extra power (kind of like Double-Edge Salamence and Kanga). Thanks for the advice though, I'll have to check out your trade thread at some point :D

Yea, I was looking for it mainly due to its rarity. Also, Double-Edge might be a little better on Battle Spot because of the extra power (kind of like Double-Edge Salamence and Kanga). Thanks for the advice though, I'll have to check out your trade thread at some point :D
Yea, not to mention you'd definitely have a 'surprise' factor! The only help I can give you is check Luxpluff91's trade thread, he has lots of Gen III RNGs so you could probably get lucky there :)

Oh please check my thread when it's finished ahahah it's embarrassingly incoplete atm but I hope to sort it out soon :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)