Smogon Premier League VI - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
[18:04] +stathakis: one hell of a combo
[18:04] +stathakis: stay safe
[18:04] +GOD MARTH: anyway im off my lad
[18:04] +GOD MARTH: safe <333
[18:04] +stathakis: ciao
[18:04] +GOD MARTH: and i always do my man be responsible
[18:04] +GOD MARTH: write my msg for me

God is back.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. despite how it looked to outsiders, zach had a play that put him in a really good position on the following turn regardless of what snakes did, and we dont really wanna piss that away.
From what I saw in that battle there was no possible way zach could win outside of a Iron head Flinch on Cresselia. The turn of the timer snakes was going to direct Ice Punch at Excadrill and Trick Room with Cresselia. So Amoonguss could 2 different things on this turn, either a) redirect the Ice Punch and take huge damage, or B) Sleep the Cresselia. Option A means that Snakes gets Trick Room back up outside of the 30% flinch chance and zach loses from that point. Option B, means Excadrill dies and his one real way to do damage was gone and again, he loses. So if there was any play at all that put zach in a really good position could you please explain it because myself and many others can't see how zach possibly won that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)