Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thundurus - #642 (Modest) : 27 / 15 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or toss?
based on the posts followed by this I'd personally keep. Defense is only 1 point less at level 50 compared and you're going incarnate anyway so it isn't like you need to worry about outspeeding other thundurus (what's the plural for thundurus? thunduri?)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to use it on battle spot doubles, probably as a Specs or Scarf Thundurus.

And no, I don't think I've had a better spread in more than three WHOLE days softresetting. I had a 20/x/20/31/31/31 HP Ice one, but I tossed it because of the HP and def. I think I shouldn't have done that.
Toss, you shouldn't expect good spreads after only 3 days of SRing. Keep at it another week or so, you'll get much better. That one only has 3 flawless IVs, with only a little luck you can get more 30s/31s easily.[/quote]

Thundurus - #642 (Modest) : 27 / 15 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31

Keep or toss?
Toss, for many reasons

• You got just the default 3 31s, which is nothing spectacular
  • Modest isn't very useful for thundurus
  • You haven't really put much time into SRing for this
  • You have no constraints in time i.e you don't need it ASAP for a tournament(say the Generation Showdown?)
  • You don't need a 6IV Spread, 5IVs are easy(I encountered 6 which I tossed in a week with Ray)
  • You shouldn't really be catching any Thundurus with 31> HP Anyway

Last edited:
based on the posts followed by this I'd personally keep. Defense is only 1 point less at level 50 compared and you're going incarnate anyway so it isn't like you need to worry about outspeeding other thundurus (what's the plural for thundurus? thunduri?)
I believe the species names for pokemon are both singular and plural; like the word Pokemon itself, or deer.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Toss, for many reasons

• You got just the default 3 31s, which is nothing spectacular
  • Modest isn't very useful for thundurus
  • You haven't really put much time into SRing for this
  • You have no constraints in time i.e you don't need it ASAP for a tournament(say the Generation Showdown?)
  • You don't need a 6IV Spread, 5IVs are easy(I encountered 6 which I tossed in a week with Ray)
  • You shouldn't really be catching any Thundurus with 31> HP Anyway
Well, I forgot to save, so there's that. Thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)