(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
dat thunderbro tho o_o

cmt for it? pls? i can also offer various organs that may or may not belong to Nexus if you're interested or even if you're not interested

Lol I figured as much that'll be the best bet...

Like I said Kyurem will take quite some time because of #FlawlessOrBust... Is there nothing else that interests you in the meantime? (I know I settled way too early on most SRs I have)
You certainly did :/ . Your Latios is tempting but I will SR one myself...

Maybe I can get a credit or two from your thread, otherwise I'll CYT again sometime in the future.

dat thunderbro tho o_o

cmt for it? pls? i can also offer various organs that may or may not belong to Nexus if you're interested or even if you're not interested
The HP Ice Raikou is tempting as the standard set only runs 224 speed EVs so the 30 IV in speed isn't that big of a deal... Still, I think I'll take a tennisbuck in case you get a flawless one in a Ultra Ball in the future.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The HP Ice Raikou is tempting as the standard set only runs 224 speed EVs so the 30 IV in speed isn't that big of a deal... Still, I think I'll take a tennisbuck in case you get a flawless one in a Ultra Ball in the future.
ayyyyyyy why does everyone h8 on masterball raikou :[

deal tho, i guess i'll get back to workin on it soon (mayb 2moro, more likely over the weekend as i'm going to want to beef up my catchy breloom's atk).

ayyyyyyy why does everyone h8 on masterball raikou :[

deal tho, i guess i'll get back to workin on it soon (mayb 2moro, more likely over the weekend as i'm going to want to beef up my catchy breloom's atk).
Well the every legend in Master Ball trend reminds me of pre-gen6 where all bred pokemon were in pokeballs *shudders*. Plus Ultraball looks better imo lol

Let me know when you can trade and if you want a nickname for thundurus :)

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations on your hp-ice thundurus which definitely took longer than the 2 weeks for my 5iv calm cresselia & only within 2 hours for a great ball 5iv modest xerneas which are among the only things I have to offer in my closed trade topic.

Congratulations on your hp-ice thundurus which definitely took longer than the 2 weeks for my 5iv calm cresselia & only within 2 hours for a great ball 5iv modest xerneas which are among the only things I have to offer in my closed trade topic.
You were really generous in doing that Cresselia giveaway. I got a shiny one from you and somebody traded me the EV trained one. So... I'll let you have my thundurus for free :).

CMT for the Timid HP Ice Thundurus.
I'll take an Ultraball elekid, HA gible in great ball, HA Ultra ball Helioptile and HA Ultra ball Bunnelby. All females 5IV please... I actually liked some of the legends you have there, but I prefer to trade with the original owner.

Didn't see anything that I like on your part. I liked cherub's latias and landorus though :) I don't know how your partnership(joint thread) works but I can give you 2 copies of my Thundurus for those, one for you and another for cherub.

Yes I do believe we still had that pending trade involving Heatran. Now the latter options works for me, although if the Timburr becomes too problematic for you we can go with Thundurus for Heatran/Landorus.
Gothic Togekiss it was a pain but I got your female Timburr and the Thundurus ofc. Let me know when you are able to trade.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You were really generous in doing that Cresselia giveaway. I got a shiny one from you and somebody traded me the EV trained one. So... I'll let you have my thundurus for free :).
Awesome thanks, you're welcome to the 5iv one if you still need.

it was a pain but I got your female Timburr and the Thundurus ofc. Let me know when you are able to trade.
I'm free to trade at any time between 5:00 to 11:00 pm EST. I'll message you when I can.

BTW since you already made a trade with someone for a Landorus, do you still want my Landorus?

Last edited:

I'll take an Ultraball elekid, HA gible in great ball, HA Ultra ball Helioptile and HA Ultra ball Bunnelby. All females 5IV please... I actually liked some of the legends you have there, but I prefer to trade with the original owner.

Didn't see anything that I like on your part. I liked cherub's latias and landorus though :) I don't know how your partnership(joint thread) works but I can give you 2 copies of my Thundurus for those, one for you and another for cherub.

Gothic Togekiss it was a pain but I got your female Timburr and the Thundurus ofc. Let me know when you are able to trade.
I can do that, I'll let you know when I have them bred. And yeah, I understand your preference to trade with the OT.

Awesome thanks, you're welcome to the 5iv one if you still need.
Ok let me know when you can trade

I'm free to trade at any time between 5:00 to 11:00 pm EST. I'll message you when I can.

BTW since you already made a trade with someone for a Landorus, do you still want my Landorus?
lol I totally forgot about that! That's what happens when you trade at 2 am -.- Anyways, I'll give you both for the Heatran and ask for something else later... is that ok?

lol I totally forgot about that! That's what happens when you trade at 2 am -.- Anyways, I'll give you both for the Heatran and ask for something else later... is that ok?
That's okay with me. I'll place it down as one credit towards any new Pokemon I caught/bred. Anyway I'm ready to trade now.

*Soft Reset Update*

*phew* After the torture it was to SR for Thundurus I got this doge in just 3 days. :D

#244 Entei
Stock: 0

Ability: Pressure
Natures: Adamant
IV Spread: 31/30/31/14/31/31 (HP Grass)
Tutor moves: None
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Notes: SR from my AS game. Comes with Sacred Fire PP Maxed.
Non-Redis

Last edited:
*SHINY Soft Reset Update*

Yay another Shiny soft reset!
Why do I get shinies when going for mixed natures? -.- Anyways this can actually be used in battle just don't expect it to tank any hits xD

#381 Latios

Ability: Levitate
Natures: Hasty
IVs: 31/11,12/25/31/14/31 (HP Ghost)
Characteristic: Alert to Sounds
Notes: SR from my AS game.
4 Atk(IV 12) Life Orb Latios Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 302-359 (93.4 - 111.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Non-Redis

Been looking for an ORAS Thundurus like this one for personal use FOREVER

netball.png
thundurus.gif
netball.png
#642 Thundurus

Ability: Prankster
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/12/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Notes: SR from my AS game. EV trained copy available
Non-Redis

Please PM me so we can sort something out, my thread is incomplete which is why I can tell you the full extent of what I can offer by PM :)

You are the one interested Fiat500 so you should be the one to offer something first(which you didn't do), then we shall discuss things via PM if necessary.

Edit: you can edit your post with what you have or post again..

Last edited:
You are the one interested Fiat500 so you should be the one to offer something first(which you didn't do), then we shall discuss things via PM if necessary.
Very true :)

Well I'll start by offering any breeding project you might want me to do, I'll do my best to do it! I can also breed eggs so you may find the right TSV that matches their ESV to hatch flawless shinies.

Second in terms of legendary/event pokemon I can offer, none were SRed by me unfortunately but theres a few I have the rights to trade such as:
-shiny sludge wave event gengar with timid nature and competetive IVs
-Calm Heatran in lux ball (ORAS)
-Jolly Rayquaza in a premier ball
-and a few more i can't remember atm

I can also offer some shinies but those are once again not bred/hatched by me

The only original products by me are my breedables, and I may have things like females in matching balls you might want but I don't know specifically what you're interested in? I have the johto starters in alternative balls, some dream ball pokemon that arn't on your thread and well, the list goes on but it's somewhat extensive.

If you've heard enough and think that you're interested in what I have to offer, please PM me or respond here, whatever suits you best :)

Very true :)

Well I'll start by offering any breeding project you might want me to do, I'll do my best to do it! I can also breed eggs so you may find the right TSV that matches their ESV to hatch flawless shinies.

Second in terms of legendary/event pokemon I can offer, none were SRed by me unfortunately but theres a few I have the rights to trade such as:
-shiny sludge wave event gengar with timid nature and competetive IVs
-Calm Heatran in lux ball (ORAS)
-Jolly Rayquaza in a premier ball
-and a few more i can't remember atm

I can also offer some shinies but those are once again not bred/hatched by me

The only original products by me are my breedables, and I may have things like females in matching balls you might want but I don't know specifically what you're interested in? I have the johto starters in alternative balls, some dream ball pokemon that arn't on your thread and well, the list goes on but it's somewhat extensive.

If you've heard enough and think that you're interested in what I have to offer, please PM me or respond here, whatever suits you best :)

I usually don't trade legends for breeds but since I made an excepetion before and you only have breeding services to offer (not interested in the full-redis stuff you have) I'll PM you for the things I want you to breed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)