Giving Back On Valentine's Day [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May we directly trade for that Dream Ball Krabby?I might come back later for that spiritomb if no one takes it :)

Just deposited a lvl 2 male wurple, can I get the jolly moon ball meowth? Thanks! :)
Sent!

May we directly trade for that Dream Ball Krabby?I might come back later for that spiritomb if no one takes it :)
Hey, for people with trade threads and capable breeders, I'd prefer to limit the Pokemon they get to just the one. I don't think anyone's gotten more than two 'mons though with giveaways like this [not matching ESV/TSV] I'd prefer to be helping out people just starting out and with less to offer of their own.

The giveaway still has like another 24 hours and I hopefully want to give out to as many people as possible in that time :).

Can I get the Spiritomb? I put a lv. 1 male Cubchoo on the GTS. IGN: Michael

Edit: Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hello there! Although Valentine's Day is over already, I was wondering if I could get this cutie to be my valentine?
Timid Dream HA Hoothoot

I deposited a female Poliwag, level 1.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi there, could I request the Jolly Luxury HA Froakie?

I deposited a level 3 Male Scatterbug. I put the appropriate message and my IGN is Steve.

Thank you!

Ugh. Keep losing my deposit Pokemon to random people. Are the Dratinis still available? I'll deposit something once I get a reply just to try to cut out the interference.

I have deposited a level 6 female cascoon for one of the HA froakie's in a luxury ball. My IGN is Danny and i have attached the message 'valkyrieFroakie'.

Thanks

I have deposited a level 6 female cascoon for one of the HA froakie's in a luxury ball. My IGN is Danny and i have attached the message 'valkyrieFroakie'.

Thanks
My Cascoon was sniped, I have deposited a level 3 caterpie instead. Same message IGN Danny

Everyone, please check the OP for Pokemon still left.

Hello there! Although Valentine's Day is over already, I was wondering if I could get this cutie to be my valentine?
Timid Dream HA Hoothoot

I deposited a female Poliwag, level 1.

Thanks a lot in advance!
No results.

Yeah i got sniped :( i put another wurmple for the Chickorita :) IGN Leonardo
Oh, I'm sorry. The Chikorita is gone. Feel free to choose something else though.

Seeing the Magby seems gone now, I reuploaded a female Swinub lvl 1 for a Jolly Shellder, hope this one wont get sniped (out of pidgeys-wurmples)
Not there.

Hi there, could I request the Jolly Luxury HA Froakie?

I deposited a level 3 Male Scatterbug. I put the appropriate message and my IGN is Steve.

Thank you!
Can't find it.

I deposited a level 2 zigzagoon this time for the Meowth.
Meowth is gone sorry.

Ugh. Keep losing my deposit Pokemon to random people. Are the Dratinis still available? I'll deposit something once I get a reply just to try to cut out the interference.
No it's not, sorry.

Thanks
No results.

Putting up a lv 11 Magikarp IGN Palkia for Munchlax Naughty
Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)